Reminder not to use TRETINOIN

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
tretinoin users who think they "have good results" are like IRL-spatial-delusional anorexic females who (actually) think they look fat at 9% bodyfat. Or "unwell" sickly looking roided bodybuilders.
Ignore mentally ill'd BDD victims

5e4733h1v6q81.jpg
\
oxu0zhvwwrj91.jpg

ua9smhjiuha91.jpg

9bXRetI.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 24444 and 12 others
Tretinoin is the closest thing we have to an actual miracle treatment for skin aging.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rubberduck, okwiwhd and 34 others
Read my Tretinoin debunk threads

Today, I went to my first ever aesthetician appointment to formulate a good routine for myself. My jaw dropped when she told me that I should take tret out of my routine. She said she can always tell when someone has been using it long term because they have cellophane-looking skin. Has anyone else been told this or had this happen?

It's not a side effect, it's how it works. Overly collagenated skin with epidermal hyperplasia kind of looks like that - like, I dunno, a knuckle or elbow. It will be shiny and somewhat dense (yet not voluminous) which some users will perceive as "youthful glow". It will also feel "polished" to the touch, like the skin on your knuckle when you make a fist. That's where the cling-wrap look comes from.

I don't believe it looks unnatural to anyone outside of dermatology/cosmetic industry. Profibrotic skin phenotype like that occurs naturally in many aged people.

Funniest debunk, ever. IDK how tretinoin is still recommended on this site. like I said, slightly-retarded BDD victims, MOST LIKELY.
Skin care addiction females spread low-iq female-skin biased content that infected your brains, secondly likely-

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, pajeetmaxxing, tinderhacker and 1 other person
tretinoin users who think they "have good results" are like IRL-spatial-delusional anorexic females who (actually) think they look fat at 9% bodyfat. Or "unwell" sickly looking roided bodybuilders.

5e4733h1v6q81.jpg
\
oxu0zhvwwrj91.jpg

ua9smhjiuha91.jpg

9bXRetI.png
Yeah used it for a good 10 months

Gave me some awful breakouts which have left some bad scars and no that was purging

Just have a good skin care routine and go to the dermo for procedures which will give better results

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I plan to probably get prp for my skin and for my acne scars while using good products
Maybe some red light but I didn't notice any results tbh at all from it

Quite lucky I have good ageing genes and look younger for my age

Read my Tretinoin debunk threads

Funniest debunk, ever. IDK how tretinoin is still recommended on this site. like I said, slightly-retarded BDD victims, MOST LIKELY.
Skin care addiction females spread low-iq female-skin biased content that infected your brains, secondly likely-
I won't bother sifting through all those posts. Give me some studies or summarize your stance, you can't expect people to blindly believe you over dozens of scientific studies.

Just have a good skin care routine and go to the dermo for procedures which will give better result
A 10-step skin care routine will give considerably less results than using Tretinoin alone.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, futuregigamogger, okwiwhd and 6 others
Yeah used it for a good 10 months

Gave me some awful breakouts which have left some bad scars and no that was purging

Just have a good skin care routine and go to the dermo for procedures which will give better results
yes Its also a very complicated and difficult to use medication.
India needs to make it prescription only. I am sure it does more harm than good if you add up all the failed attempts and acne scars.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Chadethnic101 and thereallegend
IMG 20230301 131331

Someone posted this on one of my threads about tret
Not sure if this is true

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PSLdemigod, Hentaiwatcher69 and 7 others
I won't bother sifting through all those posts. Give me some studies or summarize your stance, you can't expect people to blindly believe you over dozens of scientific studies.

A 10-step skin care routine will give considerably less results than using Tretinoin alone.
no its tret specifically, you can use other Vitamin a products. retinol or adapalene seem fine, Ive never seen a tret-tier (bad) result from those.

If you're referring to the gay glow effect. I prefer that than looking older

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, shalomnigga, RichardSpencel and 7 others
tretinoin gave me skin-cancer

never use this or you'll end up like me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Detective, Sny and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RichardSpencel, Constantin Denis and 6 others
View attachment 2095191
Someone posted this on one of my threads about tret
Not sure if this is true
It's not a side effect, it's how it works. Overly collagenated skin with epidermal hyperplasia kind of looks like that - like, I dunno, a knuckle or elbow. It will be shiny and somewhat dense (yet not voluminous) which some users will perceive as "youthful glow". It will also feel "polished" to the touch, like the skin on your knuckle when you make a fist. That's where the cling-wrap look comes from.
Yes that is body dysmorphic disorder coping.
its not "over exfoliated", either. the skin is -overproofed like- over retinized

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
9bXRetI.png

• JFL
Reactions: Yoke, Deleted member 24712 and Lawton88
Tretinoin nuked my fat pads, destroyed my undereye, broke me out everywhere, worsened my existing pitted acne scars and irreversibly ruined my moisture barrier.

I now look like a 90yr old 3rd degree burns victim after using tret for a year.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, j05, horizontallytall and 12 others
Tretinoin nuked my fat pads, destroyed my undereye, broke me out everywhere, worsened my existing pitted acne scars and irreversibly ruined my moisture barrier.

This is also BDD. If you have legit acne scars you should actually stay on tretinoin, lol. There are safe methods of slowly incorporating so you dont break your skin

tretinoin gave me skin-cancer

never use this or you'll end up like me
Sorry to hear that. Who use tretinoin must be extra careful regarding using sunscreen

People think that only applying in the beginning of the day is enough, or that don't need to use at home and in cloudy days

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile

Did you have bad short term reactions, like irritation on skin while using it?

And did you use moisturiser while on tret?

I never heard of tretinoin destroying fat pads

• Woah
I saw those dudes over at r/tretinoin. I don't know why you'd discourage people from using it, however, unless it's because of the gay glow. Everyone over there, however, uses a dedicated PM/AM routine that they swear by. It's not just tretinoin but rather a part of it. Having said that, I'm not one to do skincare. I even shave off my beard by just using water instead of a shaving cream or a shaving gel and I do not use aftershave either. I'm exactly what my user title says; a looksminned shitposter.

• +1
Reactions: yohiku420, chrisN and Crusile
Warra bad thread.

Just stop using it if your results are poor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode, ascension!, MrOrion and 1 other person
are there no good results that just prevent aging while not turning you into a greasy looking homosexual?

• Woah
All tret users have that "faggot glow", oily, shiny smooth skin. Looks gay as hell.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Crusile

I just don't think it works well for me maybe my skin reacts badly tk the cream version and gel may give better results

But after what happened don't think it's worth me even trying again

I just don't think it works well for me maybe my skin reacts badly tk the cream version and gel may give better results

I started with 0.05% and had a month of heavy purging. Many small pimples coming out daily across my entire face.
Then 2-3 months of redness and peeling; no more purging, but my acne was no different.
It started truly working around month 5. My skin is a lot better now; I barely get any pimples, and if I do they're really small. Plus my skin texture is a lot smoother and uniform; it also feels somewhat "younger"? My cheekbones jut out more cleanly and my jaw looks straighter.

The gel is less obstructing, which helps with acne-prone people who may break out due to pores being blocked (but on the long run Tretinoin is supposed to help acne anyways... so I think using gel is just a way to make sure the initial purging isn't too bad). However, since it's a more direct version, it can also cause increased peeling and reddening.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and nobodyspecial369
yes Its also a very complicated and difficult to use medication.
India needs to make it prescription only. I am sure it does more harm than good if you add up all the failed attempts and acne scars.
Why are you so against Tret. Just stop using it and move on with your life. No need to post about it if you're not going to back up your hate with studies.

• Love it

The gel is literally the one recommend, many people report bad reactions from the cream.

Why are you so against Tret. Just stop using it and move on with your life. No need to post about it if you're not going to back up your hate with studies.
I needed to debunk tretinoin becos it gives shit results, on males especially.
I personally use tretinoin, its not that bad, but remember, IRL users of tretinoin are women who wear makeup that goes over tretinoin skin

https://looksmax.org/threads/tretinoin-works.673112/ tret makes skin look RETARDED looking , forcing tret users to wear mattifying makeup. A legit advice is to use azelic acid, (AA) is a powder which resembles the effect of matte makeup powders

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
All tret users have that "faggot glow", oily, shiny smooth skin. Looks gay as hell.

That is why I haven't messed with it. I just use weaker stuff like glycolic acid to improve the skin some.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE

5e4733h1v6q81.jpg
\
oxu0zhvwwrj91.jpg

ua9smhjiuha91.jpg

9bXRetI.png
Mirin the last guy. Not everyone who uses tretinoi looks like that. I never had that plastic look.

5e4733h1v6q81.jpg
\
oxu0zhvwwrj91.jpg

ua9smhjiuha91.jpg

9bXRetI.png
Their problem is not their skin except that last on the left looks very weird. It's just their gay looks.

If u put Chad on tret he looms even better

// RAITEIII

Is Retinoid and tret the same?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I think this is unsupported by research

however I also feel like my fat pads were reduced by after tret

how can I asess my moisture barrier?
Isn't that a good thing.

Also research doesn't have everything. Believing science knows it all is like saying we know everything about us and the universe and have reached max human potential.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
no its tret specifically, you can use other Vitamin a products. retinol or adapalene seem fine, Ive never seen a tret-tier (bad) result from those.
what do you think about ghk-cu ? I took some from owndoc website, putting it on my cheeks nose, forehead and undereye area

5e4733h1v6q81.jpg
\
oxu0zhvwwrj91.jpg

ua9smhjiuha91.jpg

9bXRetI.png
they arent using it right, they have all kinds of weird oil on their face, walking around with sun screen on all day, moisturizing cream and shit. my skin actually looks more like the last pic after like four or five months of use but i dont use anything else at the same time, and always wash off moisturizers, and derma stamp since it pretty much works the same way. actually i only use it like two days a week now.

the pics on those subreddits all have sun tan oil which makes them look all oily and stupid looking

Im actally probably gonna drop it because it makes skin weaker, im just gonna use copper peptides. it works great too, and tret didnt fix my face lines, only derma stamp did.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 24444
they arent using it right, they have all kinds of weird oil on their face, walking around with sun screen on all day, moisturizing cream and shit. my skin actually looks more like the last pic after like four or five months of use but i dont use anything else at the same time, and always wash off moisturizers, and derma stamp since it pretty much works the same way. actually i only use it like two days a week now.

the pics on those subreddits all have sun tan oil which makes them look all oily and stupid looking

Im actally probably gonna drop it because it makes skin weaker, im just gonna use copper peptides. it works great too, and tret didnt fix my face lines, only derma stamp did.
This. They just over moisturized and all of those pics have shit lighting

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
I saw those dudes over at r/tretinoin. I don't know why you'd discourage people from using it, however, unless it's because of the gay glow. Everyone over there, however, uses a dedicated PM/AM routine that they swear by. It's not just tretinoin but rather a part of it. Having said that, I'm not one to do skincare. I even shave off my beard by just using water instead of a shaving cream or a shaving gel and I do not use aftershave either. I'm exactly what my user title says; a looksminned shitposter.
how tf do u shave with water

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
n
This is also BDD. If you have legit acne scars you should actually stay on tretinoin, lol. There are safe methods of slowly incorporating so you dont break your skin
no he should use derma stamping and prp. Yeah actually now that i think about it, my folds just get deeper on this shit. I need to get a pile of new supplements, a weaker retinoid, and new skin care stuff. This shit doesnt work as well as people want to believe it does.

I have noticed this too. Women are retards and you should dismiss them as much as possible unless what they are regurgitating has been discovered and well established by Autistic White males

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
I have noticed this too. Women are retards and you should dismiss them as much as possible
How much should one pay her to snap one's neck like that?

2901.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
the gay glow is the other phaggy stuff theyre putting on their faces. Retin A does the opposite. IT makes you look dry and old so you gotta only use it once a week.

how tf do u shave with water
Basically I make my face wet first with warm water. After that, I shave off my beard and after a handful of strokes, I rinse the shaving blade with warm water again. Then I shave off the rest of my beard and rinse it again after a few strokes. I do this until my beard area is completely clean-shaven. Joke’s on me, because even after a clean-shave, you can see I have stubble because of how thick my beard hairs are.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
Shit tier thread, tret saved me from a pizza face

Basically I make my face wet first with warm water. After that, I shave off my beard and after a handful of strokes, I rinse the shaving blade with warm water again. Then I shave off the rest of my beard and rinse it again after a few strokes. I do this until my beard area is completely clean-shaven. Joke’s on me, because even after a clean-shave, you can see I have stubble because of how thick my beard hairs are.
How do you have the patience, everytime I shave I bleed even with foam. I cant imagine how long it would take with water

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
How do you have the patience, everytime I shave I bleed even with foam. I cant imagine how long it would take with water
Well, I make sure to shave it off every two, three or four days. Otherwise the stubble gets too long and it becomes rather painful to shave it off the way I do. I last shaved on Saturday and it’s now Monday, but I decided to shave on Tuesday and then again on Friday. By doing it every few days, it’s a fairly quick process. It takes 5-10 minutes. Just estimating, never actually timed it. In the past, I have let it grow for months and whenever I would shave it, I would first trim it off with a machine and then shave the rest off. I was gonna say something else but I forgot. Whoops.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN