Reminder that @Chinacurry is a millionaire

Every Indian teen gets botched by their parents,by forcing their kids to cut it short. He might have htn smv in India if he’s 6’0+
I am 5'11 I do well in real life had several gfs and they were always attached never got cheated by any

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NoseProphecy
Ive seen too many greycel fags disrespect @Chinacurry when he life mogs them to oblivion. Reminder that he is a corporate millionaire and a watch collector with a collection of rolex and Patek, he's also well travelled, self made and has dated many GL girls. Cry for punjabi mogger
Wow thanks bhai, very flattering.
I guess u made this cos the forum is now full of teenagers who don't know the real pain of life, therefore don't know any of the OGs.

Btw I don't have a Patek, I have posted a picture of myself wearing a PP world timer here, but that wasn't mine. I was trying on a colleagues

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard Cheese, brucewayne78 and 2 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, brucewayne78 and Jason Voorhees
  • WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
@Chinacurry sir can you tell me something about life and it's values u have learnt?
I broke this down to @AlexBrown84 last week when we were both in saigon, so u can ask him

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78
Can one of you niggas just get me a fucking job bruh I don’t give af about your net worth

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Ive seen too many greycel fags disrespect @Chinacurry when he life mogs them to oblivion. Reminder that he is a corporate millionaire and a watch collector with a collection of rolex and Patek, he's also well travelled, self made and has dated many GL girls. Cry for punjabi mogger

I don't think I've seen anyone shit on him; he's one of the most laid back users I've seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, brucewayne78 and Jason Voorhees
How can he cope with such a High Stress Job? Some 25 Year Old Indian Guy Roped after McKinsey was taking a Toll on him.