Reminder to be at least 80% softmaxxed before getting surgery

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Most important thing is to be LEAN. Getting under 13% body fat, packing some muscle on, get a skin routine. See how you look and feel and then decide if you really want the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, IndianJock, diggbicc and 2 others
starting diet and cardio tomorrow.

will hopefully ascend from 5.5 to 6psl if i drop from 20% to 10% + chew

then i do some minor hardmaxxing and softmax up some halos

i will ascend to chad son

• Love it
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 2846
Most important thing is to be LEAN. Getting under 13% body fat, packing some muscle on, get a skin routine. See how you look and feel and then decide if you really want the surgery.
besides those what other softmaxx do you know* i guess getting a hair cut that suits your face its another one, try to improve your coloring with gettind darker eyebrows and contact lenses. what else*

Lean muscle mass is indeed the biggest ascension

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
besides those what other softmaxx do you know* i guess getting a hair cut that suits your face its another one, try to improve your coloring with gettind darker eyebrows and contact lenses. what else*
for me personally, i’m going to tan, pack on some muscle, and highlight my hair.

other shit includes:
-contact lens
-lifts
-fashion
-posture
-neck maxxing
-threading eyebrows (cleaning them up)
-skin care
-chewing

fully softmaxxed can get you more SMV/PSL than surgery tbh. never underestimate softmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, diggbicc, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
for me personally, i’m going to tan, pack on some muscle, and highlight my hair.

other shit includes:
-contact lens
-lifts
-fashion
-posture
-neck maxxing
-threading eyebrows (cleaning them up)
-skin care
-chewing

fully softmaxxed can get you more SMV/PSL than surgery tbh. never underestimate softmaxxing.
good shit bro.

i might get lifts to become 7'0", just for that extra mogging power.

i am considering limbal ring contact lenses too ngl.

neck training is insanely important and will def help u a lot if im remembering ur face correctly

u are one of the few people here with a good enough base to actually ascend bro. i wish u the best of luck.
btw everyone should be training their forearms

women love forearms

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
good shit bro.

i might get lifts to become 7'0", just for that extra mogging power.

i am considering limbal ring contact lenses too ngl.

neck training is insanely important and will def help u a lot if im remembering ur face correctly

u are one of the few people here with a good enough base to actually ascend bro. i wish u the best of luck.
faurk 7’0 that would be insane

thanks bro, you’re already a mogging machine tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
faurk 7’0 that would be insane

thanks bro, you’re already a mogging machine tbh jfl
indeed bro. i need to pack on some lean mass though, otherwise being 7'0 is pointless.

thanks bro. but i must ascend to at least 9psl to be content.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Mewing and chewing.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
I completely agree with you, I have fallen to the bulking meme and now I'm stuck at 15+ fat %.

However, I am already cutting for 6 weeks and lost over 4kg of weight. I need to lose about 13kg more to get to 10% I'd say.

Already now, I'm starting to see IOI again from woman. People around me also told me my face got little leaner