Renee Murden vs Doutzen Kroes

Who mogs?

• Murden

• Kroes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, never seen him in a runway. You got more unfrauded pics?
No its the only one ive ever seen of him. All the others are either modelling or social media pics all of which are frauded

No its the only one ive ever seen of him. All the others are either modelling or social media pics all of which are frauded
I'll look into all his pics. If it's true, he really knows how to fraud his selfies and other pics, they look legit unlike other "Instagram models". He also doesn't have any in motion stories or vids so he's most likely a fraud. I'm changing avi

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
I'll look into all his pics. If it's true, he really knows how to fraud his selfies and other pics, they look legit unlike other "Instagram models". He also doesn't have any in motion stories or vids so he's most likely a fraud. I'm changing avi
He has a tiktok so you can see him in motion

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Oh
Thats what i were gonna say lol. i had like 20 tiktoks downloaded of him lmao forgot it

• +1
looks legit n fine on tiktok and since he only has one pic looking bad ion know what to think

looks legit n fine on tiktok and since he only has one pic looking bad ion know what to think
You can filter vids too on tiktok and he uses them, they can make a big difference. Idk make your own verdict based on it

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You can filter vids too on tiktok and he uses them, they can make a big difference. Idk make your own verdict based on it
Either way, he can't be a PSL god with that forehead and NW

• +1
Frisian aryan classic Doutzen fogs everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and whiteislandpill
Murden but I’ve always preferred dark hair over light hair

Female psl is getting good. Looks like we are actually seeing real 7-8/10 women who are objectively hot and not shit tier mid women being rated maher tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
The video you posted of Renee Murden is the best example I've seen of her ass, but she's wearing compression pants so it's still substantially frauded. For some reason, she hasn't done a single lingerie/bikini runway show (that I'm aware of).

Doutzen ez

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Both BBC only
Fuck you nigger
Images 59 Images 60
Cursed cuckold