REPCEL CALLED ME ONE OF THE WORST USERS HERE

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
@Skywalker listen me you fucking delusional miserable boring mediocre repcel NPC who tf you think you are?!? you moron have no right to speak about quality of anyone's posts you repcel fool!!! I mog you so brutally you know shit about quality of posts you're an NPC who is mentaly disabled to understand humor you brainlet pussy scumbag. go fuck yourself you nigger. it's over for you. you're such a loser who think that being a good user (aka good goyim because this shithole is apparently runned by da joos) on this shitty incel misogynist forum is supposed to be a positive thing right?? you delusional pussy cockrider who tf you think you are?? I mog you to oblivion by all criteria you're such an asshole I can't describe in words how BIG asshole you are. also jfl at your "positivity" you cuck it's over in you aren't evilmaxxed in 2024 you pussy. it's based to be evil and bad and hated by such assholes like you who possibly support misogyny racism homophobia etc you fucking rootless incel creep. go fuck yourself nigger I'm actually proud to be a "bad boy" even on an incel forum because it basically means I oppose hatred toward oppressed groups you goddamn shitass. go pay some curries to increase your reps otherwise your shitty opinions don't mean shit to anyone here you poor repcel. I mog you go fuck yourself. pussy. weirdo. fascist. misogynist. REPCEL. you're a shame. fuck you.
Capture

@DR. NICKGA @The Antichrist @autistic_tendencies @edgemaxx @aspiringexcel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Debetro, aspiringexcel and 9 others
dnrd @Skywalker mogs :Comfy: :y'all:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection, SonOfDarkseid, OGJBSLAYER and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
he’s better than you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, Skywalker and kebab
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, arabcelxxx, Lookologist003 and 2 others
if youre not trolling please kys

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Skywalker
he’s better than you
stfu you utter dicksucker faggot
you're his alt go fuck yourself
you are 0 (zero) human

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]hopecel

Goth Feminist Adonis
Joined Jun 3, 2023
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing thread REPCEL CALLED ME ONE OF THE WORST USERS HERE
ok? what's your point?
if youre not trolling please kys
stfu greycel antisemite please follow your leadER and kys Nazi faggot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, kebab and Deleted member 51465
Stay Mad GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Primalsplit, mewman and 4 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab, Skywalker and hopecel
youre a cuck keep crying for me
I'm impregnating your oneitis while you blame da Joos for being an incel jfl at you loser go fuck yourself follow your leadER jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, The Antichrist, edgemaxx and 1 other person
youre such an abused dog that you pretend to be a feminist on the forum for attention

faggot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Primalsplit, Trilogy and 3 others
Both of you are good now how about we all hold hands?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Both of you are good now how about we all hold hands?
hell nooo broo we aren't like @AlexBrown84 AT LEAST I'M NOT tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel and wsada
YOU CAN FUCKING FUCK YOURSELF SKYWALKER

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
II WILL FKL GETG YOUU, NIGGER

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg and hopecel
  • +1
who tf are you?
learn to spell english at least
jesus fucking christ
200.gif
if i send a picture of a whipe.png, will you ancienstrale trauma black dna kick in and you will be scared / you whole body in fightmode?

HA WHITE POWER WHITE POWER

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jpg and hopecel
blud got so beat up, he had to log in from his alt ^ :feelskek:

• +1
i agree,

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel and Skywalker
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and edgemaxx
dont care what niggas that made an account yesterday have to say :feelskek:
JFL 🤡
me when i have rot competition and my oponent is @Skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and hopecel
if i send a picture of a whipe.png, will you ancienstrale trauma black dna kick in and you will be scared / you whole body in fightmode?

HA WHITE POWER WHITE POWER
im white but i guess you cannot even read my sig, thats how low iq you bozos are :feelskek:

• +1
im white but i guess you cannot even read my sig, thats how low iq you bozos are :feelskek:
i want to learn and improve, forgive me if i was not nice to you, most likely i had a bad day 😢

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, hopecel and Skywalker
Signature Proto European balkan man with spanish conquistador looks :feelsgah:

---I'll rep every single one of y'all

:feelsautistic:----Brotherhood of MAN and bros before hoes, always :Comfy: Count your blessings 😇

--- :blackpill: positivity and enforced happiness ---

"MAKE .org GREAT AGAIN"🙏 I do NOT have Discord 9 rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else desire power

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Fiqh and Primalsplit
i want to learn and improve, forgive me if i was not nice to you, most likely i had a bad day 😢
Signature Proto European balkan man with spanish conquistador looks :feelsgah:

---I'll rep every single one of y'all

:feelsautistic:----Brotherhood of MAN and bros before hoes, always :Comfy: Count your blessings 😇

--- :blackpill: positivity and enforced happiness ---

"MAKE .org GREAT AGAIN"🙏 I do NOT have Discord 9 rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else desire power
HAHAHAH LOLOL GAYASS NERD SIGNS MANN

CONSIDER TO KILL YOURSELF

• Love it
Reactions: edgemaxx
Acthuahlyy 🤓 🤓 ^

Acthuahlyy 🤓 🤓 ^
:feelsautistic:----Brotherhood of MAN and bros before hoes, always :Comfy: Count your blessings 😇 --- :blackpill: positivity and enforced happiness ---

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and hopecel
:feelsautistic:----Brotherhood of MAN and bros before hoes, always :Comfy: Count your blessings 😇 --- :blackpill: positivity and enforced happiness ---
now yuo see bro... such a misogynist hates me for no reason tbh I'm hated for just being myself bro fucking personalitypill is so brutal I don't fit anywhere except in @Skywalker's oneitis pussy tbh

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
I was laughing until you brought up misogyny and homophobia stupid fucking cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx, Deleted member 51465, Primalsplit and 1 other person
9 dicks were given to @hopecel who above all desired BBC.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
yleebo!

• Woah
  • JFL
I was laughing until you brought up misogyny and homophobia stupid fucking cuck
I really don't fucking care what hairy misogynist arabcel have to say go fuck yourself you loser I stand with women I'm not a pussy like you incels
9 dicks were given to @hopecel who above all desired BBC.
I already have BBC (Big Balkan Cock) in my pants and your oneitis enjoys it filling up her pink pussy which is feminist-meat only now go kys misogynist retard
@hopecel is searching for the one BBC to rule them all :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Nah I'm not searching for BBCs unlike your oneitis who is da Queen of Spades jfl ♠️❄️🐇✊🏿 your oneitis supports BNWO while you rot on StormFront jfl at you pathetic whiteboi may her cuck you in front of your eyes but I guess you wouldn't be against it because you're such a cuckold who dreams about his oneitis being owned by BBC bvlls jfl now go kys you cuck repcel you're so miserable I really don't care about your existence I'd fuck your oneitis like there's no tomorrow just to belittle you goddamn cuck nigger gtfo from here no one needs you anymore

• JFL
I really don't fucking care what hairy misogynist arabcel have to say go fuck yourself you loser I stand with women I'm not a pussy like you incels
“I stand with women” your the problem with western society you spineless pig

• +1
u both gay 100% hating someone and wanting to fuck them are close activities in the brain
@Skywalker listen me you fucking delusional miserable boring mediocre repcel NPC who tf you think you are?!? you moron have no right to speak about quality of anyone's posts you repcel fool!!! I mog you so brutally you know shit about quality of posts you're an NPC who is mentaly disabled to understand humor you brainlet pussy scumbag. go fuck yourself you nigger. it's over for you. you're such a loser who think that being a good user (aka good goyim because this shithole is apparently runned by da joos) on this shitty incel misogynist forum is supposed to be a positive thing right?? you delusional pussy cockrider who tf you think you are?? I mog you to oblivion by all criteria you're such an asshole I can't describe in words how BIG asshole you are. also jfl at your "positivity" you cuck it's over in you aren't evilmaxxed in 2024 you pussy. it's based to be evil and bad and hated by such assholes like you who possibly support misogyny racism homophobia etc you fucking rootless incel creep. go fuck yourself nigger I'm actually proud to be a "bad boy" even on an incel forum because it basically means I oppose hatred toward oppressed groups you goddamn shitass. go pay some curries to increase your reps otherwise your shitty opinions don't mean shit to anyone here you poor repcel. I mog you go fuck yourself. pussy. weirdo. fascist. misogynist. REPCEL. you're a shame. fuck you.
View attachment 2608793

stfu you utter dicksucker faggot

you're his alt go fuck yourself

you are 0 (zero) human

ok? what's your point?

stfu greycel antisemite please follow your leadER and kys Nazi faggot
u are Jewish and make the "ER" joke so lame no wonder nobody likes u LOL

“I stand with women” your the problem with western society you spineless pig
Stfu misogynist pig go fuck yourself you cunt may Allah keep you in inceldom forever also I'm not westoid therefore stfu I'll always stand with ladies and support feminism in our common struggle against oppressive patriarchate
u both gay 100% hating someone and wanting to fuck them are close activities in the brain
Nope I'm straight I just support everybody's right to do what they want so I have no problem at all with LGBTQ+ community actually I stand side by side with them just like I do with women generally we White heterosexual men should support feminism and sexual minorities tbh otherwise we are supporting oppressive patriarchate which is death tier trait in regards of NTness tbh
u are Jewish and make the "ER" joke so lame no wonder nobody likes u LOL
Nope I'm not Jewish I'm "goyim" as you Nazis usually say sadly I'm not Jewish but I would like to be one of them they're the elite of humanity I support Israel and Jewish struggle for freedom also your beloved "FührER" went ER so stop complaining about it I'm not the one who went ER it's your losER leadER who lost war jfl so over for nazicels

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
View attachment 2608793

I didnt get a notification when u tagged me. Brutal the joos are trying to stop us

• JFL
Beta betaStfu misogynist pig go fuck yourself you cunt may Allah keep you in inceldom forever also I'm not westoid therefore stfu I'll always stand with ladies and support feminism in our common struggle against oppressive patriarchate

Nope I'm straight I just support everybody's right to do what they want so I have no problem at all with LGBTQ+ community actually I stand side by side with them just like I do with women generally we White heterosexual men should support feminism and sexual minorities tbh otherwise we are supporting oppressive patriarchate which is death tier trait in regards of NTness tbh

Nope I'm not Jewish I'm "goyim" as you Nazis usually say sadly I'm not Jewish but I would like to be one of them they're the elite of humanity I support Israel and Jewish struggle for freedom also your beloved "FührER" went ER so stop complaining about it I'm not the one who went ER it's your losER leadER who lost war jfl so over for nazicels

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I didnt get a notification when u tagged me. Brutal the joos are trying to stop us
Fuck them bhai they are trying to sabotage our friendship but they won't succeed we are stronger than them!!

@arabcelxxx listen me you scarfnigger who the fuck do you think you are talking to??? WHO'S THE BETA YOU PUSSY?!?! huh? Fucking misogynist pig may you remain virgin you misogynist go fuck yourself at this point it's so over for you I'm not beta nor alpha I'm sigma and you're beta misogynist who will remain virgin fuck you bitch gtfo from my thread you sandniggER.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@arabcelxxx listen me you scarfnigger who the fuck do you think you are talking to??? WHO'S THE BETA YOU PUSSY?!?! huh? Fucking misogynist pig may you remain virgin you misogynist go fuck yourself at this point it's so over for you I'm not beta nor alpha I'm sigma and you're beta misogynist who will remain virgin fuck you bitch gtfo from my thread you sandniggER.
thank god I thought you were being serious, yeah fuck women