Replying to Low IQ Posts Made About Me on incels.is MEGATHREAD

Pretty shitty advice to give op. Not caring about what someone thinks of you unless they're as intelligent as you deem fit is obviously a peculiar trait you're after conceiving yourself.

It's borderline impossible to not care about what something thinks of you if you care about it
Oh quit virtue signalling. If you've been active on the internet for any length of time and you really cared what every Tom-Dick-Harry said about you, you'd have roped out of sheer and utter self-hatred.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
And yet they started this war. I'm here to end it.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. I rejected/ghosted a multitude of different women before her, and didn't trust her for months until I was absolutely sure of her legitimacy after rigorous testing. There is no "siren song". The only song is the suicide march of her orbiters.
You're just talking garbage at this point. A "multitude of women" didn't chase your autistic ass.
you're just coping like everybody else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 649
You're just talking garbage at this point. A "multitude of women" didn't chase your autistic ass.
you're just coping like everybody else
Projecting at this point. Not my problem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LastGerman, Deleted member 649 and 1 other person
You dropped something ๐Ÿ‘‘
I read this everytime i go to sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, Nosecel and 2 others
You dropped something ๐Ÿ‘‘
thx
ZhxXSww78met

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, Deleted member 649 and 2 others
Oh quit virtue signalling. If you've been active on the internet for any length of time and you really cared what every Tom-Dick-Harry said about you, you'd have roped out of sheer and utter self-hatred.
It's obvious that the majority of members here care and the ones that don't have been here so long they're too depressed to care.

& where's the virtue signaling? I'm being a dick

• +1
please die of obeasity you annoying fat cunt , I hope you fall dead of diabeties you greasy fat cunt. I also hope some ethnic rapes your whore single mother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, Deleted member 649 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and goat2x
4671.jpg

• +1

• +1
Any post that talks shit about your fat ass is automatically high IQ

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LastGerman

• +1
Dn rd but the fact that you waste so much time on this and letting people get under your skin just proves that you know the truth deep down, i'm not going to argue but I think you are dismayed by the bare thought that you might be wrong so you cope by Writing all these essays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, diggbicc and 4 others
Dn rd but the fact that you waste so much time on this and letting people get under your skin just proves that you know the truth deep down, i'm not going to argue but I think you are dismayed by the bare thought that you might be wrong so you cope by Writing all these essays.
Not an argument
1a855909ddfe0e79ffd92e8c587b3c00

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel, LastGerman and 1 other person
Op I have slayed over 7 girls now and destroy my dopamine receptors with music and weed can I ever bond with a wife

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LastGerman and Deleted member 649
  • +1
  • +1
not bad thread i guess, but last part you said about old men fucking and young men rotting with a cherrypicked video of a boomer kissing a prime age girl just sounds like a troll LOL
you shouldnt care this much about what randoms type as a troll on a forum you dont even browse anymore

also your wife is crazy and mentally ill but atleast shes a virgin i guess

• +1
I don't give a Fucj

• +1
Op seems really obsessed with virgins, although i dont believe multiple women chased him, and since he actually fucked her, there are two options:

1.she was really a virgin

2. she wasnt and the only way op doesnt suicide is to cope that she was, so much he that he convinced himself to live in this alternate reality and defend her "pride".

You got very lucky if option 1 is true..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 649 and 3 others
Op seems really obsessed with virgins, although i dont believe multiple women chased him, and since he actually fucked her, there are two options:

1.she was really a virgin

2. she wasnt and the only way op doesnt suicide is to cope that she was, so much he that he convinced himself to live in this alternate reality and defend her "pride".

You got very lucky if option 1 is true..
no she was homeless, there was fundraiser for her, so he just pimped some homeless girl from australia, definetly not a virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Vidyacoper
I hate fucking brendioEEE
  • Thread startercurryZoomercoomer
  • Start dateToday at 2:23 PM
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/23/23981.jpg?1584698747
curryZoomercoomer
inkwell
-

JoinedJan 11, 2020Posts486Online6d 15h 18m
Today at 2:23 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
his wife his a homeless whore, homeless bitches in australia fuck abo drug dealers for heroin and shit. Jfl @ that cuck thinking he has a virgin tradwife, he just took some homeless slut of the street theory. Fuck you brendio you faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 649 and 1 other person
The Following Replies are for the following Low IQ Thread
https://incels.is/threads/i-hate-fucking-brendioeee.189947/

curryZoomercoomer[B] [/B] said:
his wife his a homeless whore, homeless bitches in australia fuck abo drug dealers for heroin and shit. Jfl @ that cuck thinking he has a virgin tradwife, he just took some homeless slut of the street theory. Fuck you brendio you faggot.
She was literally never on the streets lol, she was provided a hotel room and other accommodation and help from me and some select female friends I approved of. She only went "homeless" in the broader sense of the word, aka she didn't have permanent accommodation, she does now.
[B]chudur-budur [/B] said:
He seemed to be a highIQ poster. But how much of a retard you have to be to marry up some skank from the street? Damn.

He could have just date and have sex with her, still it's risky to fuck an STI infested hole though, but anyway.
Just fucking lol, 1 Autistic post by one of @greenboat's alts and there's this new lore about a homeless wife. She literally was living with her parents for all of her life before she was with me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LastGerman and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 649 and 1 other person
I dont understand these essays, if you know she is a virgin like you claim you know. Why bother to convince people it on some random ass obscure forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, diggbicc and 1 other person
Old men, fuck young women while young men rot. That is a fact.
This is very ideal, I can't wait to get to my 60s so I can have my young girl harem

• JFL
  • +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649 and BrendioEEE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649 and BrendioEEE
That site is full of bitterness and hate, if looksmax gets like that i am leaving 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1

Lol who is this guy? Where did he tell me to my face and I "ignored" him?

• +1
Kek .co chads are living rent free in your head while you cope about the fact that your e-girl didn't get passed around the e-block. Better incel than cuck. Also how low iq does one have to be to believe ethnics have higher status than whites.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saltner
Kek .co chads are living rent free in your head while you cope that your egirl didn't get passed around the eblack. Better incel than cuck.
JFL

• +1
I hate fucking brendioEEE
  • Thread startercurryZoomercoomer
  • Start dateToday at 2:23 PM
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/23/23981.jpg?1584698747
curryZoomercoomer
inkwell
-

JoinedJan 11, 2020Posts486Online6d 15h 18m
Today at 2:23 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
His whore is gonna cheat on him or maybe she won't who gives a fuck about this attention whore anyway , guy literally became an incel spokesperson on YouTube for status/fame and his girl is mentally ill also the fact that he is also non nt and low iq and low status and poor means that this relationship is fucked and won't last. That being said I hope that he has a happy and prosperous relationship regardless of the above said circumstance.

• +1
This is all really soy and autistic OP, youโ€™re lucky you have a top tier avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
Also how low iq does one have to be to believe ethnics have higher status than whites.
The true intention behind the cope of your post has come through. Keep crying while ethnics mog the average white in status because you have autism or something and can't take advantage of it.

• +1
@personalityinkwell

• +1
@personalityinkwell
lol wut is this about me and dregster?
Also:
https://incels.is/threads/kawaiii-video-of-naked-brendioeee-climbing-out-of-pool.190255/

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
@Damo the incel

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back