Reptiloids can print endless amounts of money and social ladder is meaningles

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
You’ll slave away your whole life for money, which US reptiloid print in insane amounts.

The whole “succesful life” blueprint is total bullshit created by western media which ends up in total hedonism.

Be a good boy and follow each step of the blueprint to achieve “successful life”. Never stop and try to think what actually fullfils you, whats the meaning of job you do. Dont try to discover secrets and get more knowledge, learn about cultures of the past.

Try to make as much money as possible and hopefullly you’ll get a ferarri one day

• +1
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 24712 and ascension
I need a Ferrari to compensate for my lack of zygomatic projection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior and nitesik
Bro I actually agree with you on this. Too many people will chase the money dream, dress up in nice clothes, buy expensive bags and a nice car and a big house, but still end up miserable. That's what happens when you are a corporate slave. Do it for long enough, eventually you can "win" and have this nice house and stuff ! It's to the point where alot of girls will chase guys with this stuff because society tells them that's what they want in their life.

But you and I know, op. So many rich, miserable old folks where I live. But they have a Louis vitton bag, so it's okay. Sike. I know there is safety in that, in getting a corporate job and just working til you die. But I feel like later in life I would be miserable, knowing I never really had to balls to do what I truly want to do. But the sad thing is, part of me is still inclined to just do it, to go after that job that pays consistently well that I don't truly like but tolerate , just so I can fit in and look like a winner. Wish I could starve that part of me off

• +1
Reactions: nitesik