Results Back from GPing a Bunch of Steroid Suppliers...

Gascgoine

Gascgoine

Iron
And unsurprisingly most of them were fake! I bought hCG (which is super easy to test) from steroidify, roidsseek, dashpct, goroids, rxloft and teamroids.

The ones that came back negative:
Steroidify.com (unsurprisingly - everyone says they're fake here)
Roidsseek.com (very disappointed because the T they sold me before was real)
goroids.in

Positive:
DashPCT.com (faint positive, but there was hCG in it)
teamroids.to
rxloft.com

Proof attached. Left was roidsseek and right was steroidify. hCG is really easy to test (I don't have to ship it out anywhere to a lab, just use a pregnancy test) so I use it to check if a source is stocking legitimate stuff or if they carry bunk before making a larger purchase.

I will be posting lab tests for a couple different HGH sources I've purchased from once I have all of them back, but since so many people are injecting fake shit I thought I would share this tactic. As a general rule of thumb, if a place isn't even stocking legitimate hCG its very unlikely any of their other stuff is real... This isn't always true, but considering how cheap it is to produce hCG I would be very doubtful that anything they sell is legitimate, or that they do any quality control whatsoever.

Stay safe. Let me know if there's any other "known" roid sites that you wanted tested.

Attachments

• testingresults.jpg
    testingresults.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Osie, becomingnearperfect, dannydipss and 2 others
Where do you buy those needles from in that pic?

Also id love to see you test some from qsc

better smoke weed

so you pregnant or not

They're just standard diabetic needles you can buy online. I use them for subq injections, or for when I'm testing stuff. These ones were 29G I think. You can buy them online for pretty cheap: https://www.totaldiabetessupply.com/collections/insulin-syringes

Do you think its similar to this? Looks the same although its from some random chinese brand
Link me it.
Its a bit complicated to order since they dont have an actual website. I can dm you info on how to order it if you want

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and becomingnearperfect
Get out of my thread you crack head nigga.

Sure DM me. Those syringes you linked are fine I just don't like buying crap off of amazon.
get off my forum steroid balliez

thiz came out positive

WhatsApp Image 2022 02 02 at 84352 PM

I will be posting lab tests for a couple different HGH sources I've purchased from once I have all of them back, but since so many people are injecting fake shit I thought I would share this tactic. As a general rule of thumb, if a place isn't even stocking legitimate hCG its very unlikely any of their other stuff is real... This isn't always true, but considering how cheap it is to produce hCG I would be very doubtful that anything they sell is legitimate, or that they do any quality control whatsoever.

Stay safe. Let me know if there's any other "known" roid sites that you wanted tested.
I appreciate this.

And unsurprisingly most of them were fake! I bought hCG (which is super easy to test) from steroidify, roidsseek, dashpct, goroids, rxloft and teamroids.

The ones that came back negative:
Steroidify.com (unsurprisingly - everyone says they're fake here)
Roidsseek.com (very disappointed because the T they sold me before was real)
goroids.in

Positive:
DashPCT.com (faint positive, but there was hCG in it)
teamroids.to
rxloft.com

Proof attached. Left was roidsseek and right was steroidify. hCG is really easy to test (I don't have to ship it out anywhere to a lab, just use a pregnancy test) so I use it to check if a source is stocking legitimate stuff or if they carry bunk before making a larger purchase.

Could you test UK peptides and supremeroids.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
do you know if swisschems is any good? i just bought 4 vials of igf1 lr3 from them