Retard on Reddit with Chad level potential

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy

Look at his face, he will be chad if he was lean facially, but unfortunately for him he looks extremely manlet and overall like a discord mod and he prob won’t do anything about it

Thats di Caprio

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Literally DiCaprio

• +1
Thats di Caprio
Imagine him at 12%, he already has cheekbones definition now when he’s fat, look his last pic

• Love it
Reactions: FBl
Imagine him at 12%, he already has cheekbones definition now when he’s fat, look his last pic
Too bad he'll remain obese until he die

• +1
I was ready to call you retarded but man he could be an a list actor. he has the face. not because of leo just that universal face. and this is him fat and he looks that pretty. imaging toning down. fuarkkk. that is peak life tbh. he doesnt need to reach the depravity of our thinking. he doesn’t need to starve because he can just exist and lead a fairly fruitful life. this was pure suifuel. worst than seeing a chad.

• JFL
I was ready to call you retarded but man he could be an a list actor. he has the face. not because of leo just that universal face. and this is him fat and he looks that pretty. imaging toning down. fuarkkk. that is peak life tbh. he doesnt need to reach the depravity of our thinking. he doesn’t need to starve because he can just exist and lead a fairly fruitful life. this was pure suifuel. worst than seeing a chad.
Don’t worry, he looks like he’s 5’5, life isn’t that unfair after all

Actually I can’t tell if he’s huge or small, his physique looks deformed

• JFL
Reactions: lilith