Retarded orthro somehow ruined my teeth

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
She started making gaps to move the teeth , she didnt even tell me whats the reason. And for some reason my smile is more gummy , if this keeps continuing my smile legit will be like Lucky Blues.

I also think I need a palate expander for upper and lower jaw if she doesn't give me ill go ER on her. My dentist grandma says I cant for some retarded reason.

I asked for an expander wrote to her on WhatsApp she blocked me jfl

Its like a set up to ruin my life

I never should have gotten braces.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, 5'7 zoomer, Magnum Opus and 3 others
Damn nigga how many teeth do you got left?

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
She started making gaps to move the teeth , she didnt even tell me whats the reason. And for some reason my smile is more gummy , if this keeps continuing my smile legit will be like Lucky Blues.

I also think I need a palate expander for upper and lower jaw if she doesn't give me ill go ER on her. My dentist grandma says I cant for some retarded reason.

What kind of ortho blocks you? What did you say?

• JFL
Reactions: 147
Also she removed teeth? LOL

What kind of ortho blocks you? What did you say?
maybe I was too aspie about looks but I told her my face is kind off narrow and I said too look for options for an expander and told her I would look better.

She never responded and likely this bitch blocked me

literally the only person in the world who got blocked by the ortho cuz they asked for an expander jfl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, 147, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
Damn nigga how many teeth do you got left?
No she didnt remove she just made gaps to move the teeth which made my smile look worse and im wasting time with this shit

female ortho also fucked up my teeth as well, luckily it was only minor and somehow my teeth naturally moved back into a comfortable position

female ortho also fucked up my teeth as well, luckily it was only minor and somehow my teeth naturally moved back into a comfortable position
what did she do ?

never going to female doctors ever again , also most orthos in my country are female for some fucking reason

Last edited:
Why do you even got braces in first place if you think ur face too narrow?

what did she do ?

never going to female doctors ever again , also most orthos in my country are female for some fucking reason
Same why is there no male ortho

• +1
Reactions: randomop
mom and grandma made me. I didnt know what the consequences would be
Its just make no sense. If you want wider face you need mse first. Even if braces did good in first place ,mse gon fuck up your teeth with big gaps after ,so you need braces AGAIN

Its just make no sense. If you want wider face you need mse first. Even if braces did good in first place ,mse gon fuck up your teeth with big gaps after ,so you need braces AGAIN
Well ropefuel then , so there was no point of wearing braces

Retarded situation

Well ropefuel then , so there was no point of wearing braces

Retarded situation
I mean yeah it is. But it depends if you rlly need mse, how much mm is ur palate?

I mean yeah it is. But it depends if you rlly need mse, how much mm is ur palate?
I think RME is Better imo , my palates Intermoral width is 46mm but heard using this will help the upper maxilla and IPD I’m ok with 10 mm plus.

And a lower expander , because my lower third is narrow

I think RME is Better imo , my palates Intermoral width is 46mm but heard using this will help the upper maxilla and IPD I’m ok with 10 mm plus.

And a lower expander , because my lower third is narrow
Nigga what
46mm width and you still narrow? Either you measured it wrong or you just boneless masseterless , mf 37mm its enough to have wide structure

Nigga what
46mm width and you still narrow? Either you measured it wrong or you just boneless masseterless , mf 37mm its enough to have wide structure
Yeah I measured pretty correctly but I need more ipd and my lower jaw is narrow

And you need an expander for upper with you are also going to expand the lower

We are trying to looksmax , it’s in the name.

56mm would be even more mogger

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking
what did she do ?

i got a skeletally-anchored palate expander. the upper jaw never widened so every time i did the screw thing it was just 100% tipping my teeth outwards. afterwards my teeth were noticeably wobbly and maloccluded.

• Woah
Reactions: randomop

Bro what did u say to get her to block you

I am pretty sure palate expansion results in some sort of gap between the front teeth. If the teeth move outwards, there will be a gap. I think it can be corrected for later. I might be wrong.