Rhinoplasty can be the best surgery for facial harmony if done right

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Facial harmony is all about ratios which is relative to other parts, but nose sits in the middle of your face and is the easiest to change

Wider or narrower nasal brige can lower or increase IPD perception

A longer nose tip can give the appearance of a shorter philtrium - a lot of women regret rhinos where nasal tip is upturned as it makes philtrium larger and masculinizes their face

I don't have the detail knowledge of facial harmony so I invite others to add specific nose manipulation to get certain harmony outcomes!

You need a doctor that listens to get this work imo

• +1
Reactions: Crimson, med, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
either rhino or adjust lower third accordingly for harmony

either rhino or adjust lower third accordingly for harmony
true, bigger lower third can take attention away from philtrium like brad pitt, gandy and all other masc looking moggers

true, bigger lower third can take attention away from philtrium like brad pitt, gandy and all other masc looking moggers
big noses on men are actually attractive in masc faces ex. gandy , the problem is when you have big nose with delicate/recessed traits

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Masc nose mogs twink nose
Bimax with ccw and advancement is the true rhino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, optimisticzoomer and BecomingHuman
big noses on men are actually attractive in masc faces ex. gandy , the problem is when you have big nose with delicate/recessed traits
muh case

if you have @Gargantuan nose like @Blackgymmax had, sure, otherwise its not "the best" for facial harmony lul

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
if you have @Gargantuan nose like @Blackgymmax had, sure, otherwise its not "the best" for facial harmony lul
@Gargantuan is black??

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: aerty
Nose job (french nose) chin and cheekbones augmention. Easy 2 points.

Rhino is cope surgery if not for fixing hooked noses

How does narrowing the bridge effect the face and ipd/esr? My current ipd/esr is ideal I believe, but probably on the wider end. My nose bridge is also wide as fuck with a boxy/bulbous tip. I was gonna get rhino for narrower bridge, would this make my ipd appear wider?