Rhinoplasty - should I do it or not ? [photo]

S

saddhusunzar

Iron
Be honest, if you were me, would you take the risk ?

Please no fun making, I will ignore those answers, I posted here only to get your honest answers, yes I know about fun replies and trolling, but I am expecting mature answers. Just be honest, no trolling.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
not really no

i would lose weight first / softmax in general and then see. ur nose isnt even big, it just sticks out a little more cuz of a slightly recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Why would I lose weight ? I do mma and I have no fat.. what I have is a bit of cheeks sagging due to age so I will consider face lift, as I have no fat after tests

Check how it looks when I smile, it looks arched

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, LooksmaxFanatic and Allornothing
I like pretty boy upturned noses but you face a very masculine old man look I don’t think it would do much for you. Your nose doesn’t strike me as a flaw
Lose weight

Why would I lose weight ? I do mma and I have no fat.. what I have is a bit of cheeks sagging due to age so I will consider face lift, as I have no fat after tests

I’d say your nose only drops an average amount when smiling, not significantly at all. You can get Botox in the depressor septi nasi muscle that will help minimize this. I’d try that first before rhinoplasty. But I am very particular about noses I actually think nose is the most important trait contrary to popular opinion. However your nose is a totally ordinary size and shape and you have a very masculine old man face. A cute nose wouldn’t really improve your looks when you’re that archetype

• +1
Reactions: mini777333
JFL another person who hasn't done the basic softmaxxes but wants to do surgery....

YOUR NOSE IS NOT THE PROBLEM IT LOOKS STRAIGHT AND NOT BIG AT ALL SRFNWERGVJERNBVERKIGHB

Last edited:
  • +1

What kind of MMA do you do? sumo wrestling?
you look 30% bodyfat

Really old man look ? I am 25, I do mma and I have no fat at all, I do cardio almost daily..

sorry didn't read the post.. no you should not do rhino

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Nigga your nose is the reason you look like shit
Become lean then we can talk again

I don't think you need rhino, but it's time to consider a hair transplant.

if you have money to spend on your looks go for an hair stransplant

unnecessary in your case and it could make you look feminine and ruin your masculine look

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and rubberduck
I look "fat " only at face because of cheeks sagging
How are your cheeks sagging at 25? I wouldn’t even think of your nose I would worry about the fact you look like a fat 50 year old when you’re 25
Post body pic
But also start taking anti aging supplements as well as Tretinoin (acne medication but powerful anti aging benefits)

Cheeks started sagging at 24, I have no body fat, hair transplant will be done of course.

Nigga your nose is the reason you look like shit
Become lean then we can talk again
Losing weight did not change face, I was 10 kg - and face looked same, consider that my maxillar bone is kinda big

OP you’re obese stop lying lol

• JFL
Reactions: saddhusunzar
Haha, no I am not. I have no reason to lie, I have 0 % body fat and I really tested this a few times. The parts of my face that look on the sides swollen, if I touch them it is bone

You are not even below 15% bodyfat, stop being arrogant and lose the weight

I mean you are ignoring my posts.. I was 10 kg under this weight and face looked the same, I have no clue where to lose fat from, I am just muscle and I do fasting IF

Haha, no I am not. I have no reason to lie, I have 0 % body fat and I really tested this a few times. The parts of my face that look on the sides swollen, if I touch them it is bone
0% body fat nigga you would be dead that's impossible
I'm 14% BF I have some ab definition, very vascular, very visible bones except I have a babyface so its still chubby. I'm trying to get to around 8-10%
there is no way you're 0% your neck, collar bone area etc are all fat too
you are bare minimum 20% body fat and probably much higher
why are you so against losing weight are you one of those body positivity fat acceptance niggas or something

Not worth getting a rhino, also you need to leanmaxx. Consider using tret to help shed excess buccal fat

Last edited:
You do need Rhinoplasty, however there are other hardmaxing procedures of greater priority.

1) You should check for any kind of jaw/midface misalignment/measurements first and consider surgery, if that's fine move on
2) A hair transplant is way, way more important for sure
3) After that's done, you might consider thinking about rhino

Besides that, keep on getting leaner, you look fat/bloated.

And get a fucking haircut/beard for fuck’s sake JFL
Wants to spend several thousand $ on plastic surgery but can't even trim his disgusting beard :lul:

Post a picture of your upper body in a relaxed state.

• +1
You do need Rhinoplasty, however there are other hardmaxing procedures of greater priority.

1) You should check for any kind of jaw/midface misalignment/measurements first and consider surgery, if that's fine move on
2) A hair transplant is way, way more important for sure
3) After that's done, you might consider thinking about rhino

Besides that, keep on getting leaner, you look fat/bloated.

And get a fucking haircut/beard for fuck’s sake JFL
Wants to spend several thousand $ on plastic surgery but can't even trim his disgusting beard :lul:
Haircut is best for hair loss pattern that I have
Beard suits best for my face type atm
"Disgusting beard"