Ricecels need to THUGMAXX Not Kpopmax 🤮

distance decay

distance decay

what do u desiree

Holy Fuck look at the difference between the 2 brothers :lul:

Aim to be like the other brother. Tats, long hair and facial hair. This is what you guys actually need instead of this bs kpopmaxxing, especially if your above average height and frame.

Why is it that theres a rice every 3 months who larps their ass off about kpopmaxxing

You need to be going against the weak and feminine stereotypes by doing this, I see cambodian/laotions do it very well but the rest of you east asians are cucking yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, Xangsane, okwiwhd and 4 others
Samuraimax is even better

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Banderacell, Zeta and 4 others
Jackie chan maxxing is legit ngl

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Deleted member 27066
for real asians are seen as weak feminine small dick short good guys beta losers so thugmaxxing is the way to go for them to be a litlle bit more dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Meraki on sui watch

• JFL

Aim to be like the other brother. Tats, long hair and facial hair. This is what you guys actually need instead of this bs kpopmaxxing, especially if your above average height and frame.

Why is it that theres a rice every 3 months who larps their ass off about kpopmaxxing

You need to be going against the weak and feminine stereotypes by doing this, I see cambodian/laotions do it very well but the rest of you east asians are cucking yourself.

First brother mogs to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
ninjamaxxing, as rice you need to be equipped with shurikens and kunais or else it's over
Imagine being japanese, being a martial artist, knowing how to use a katana and some shinobi stuff
And on top of that growing your hair and beard. Epic af.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, Infinite and yeeyeeslayer
are you serious, the 2nd dude has a recessed jaw, first guy mog him to death if he got better skin.

Imagine being japanese, being a martial artist, knowing how to use a katana and some shinobi stuff
japanese culture and people mogs hard, they invented ninjas, dragons, samauris, anime etc. on top of that japan is the highest IQ country in the world.

edit : + 2nd strongest economy in the world after america

i actually have some anime katanas in my house :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Infinite
Istg, it's the only society that has the benefits of a developed nation without the drawbacks of a developed nation
If you know what to do, being born there would be ideal (just don't be a wageslave and do proper shit)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
japanese culture and people mogs hard, they invented ninjas, dragons, samauris, anime etc. on top of that japan is the highest IQ country in the world.

edit : + 2nd strongest economy in the world after america

i actually have some anime katanas in my house :lul:
Serial killer trait

genghiskhanmaxx

• +1

Asians can't thugmaxx
Only BBCs and latinos are able to

• Hmm...