richcel and statuscel = volcel

F

future_mogger

Diamond
if youre very rich( talking more than 10 million USD) and high status, then youre volcel. money and status is everything for men. looks dont matter that much. height does but its fine if youre atleast 5"9'. but no compromise on money and status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and blackout_96_
@niggerballsack34 is he spitting facts?

• JFL
Reactions: niggerballsack34 and vampyre
if youre very rich( talking more than 10 million USD) and high status, then youre volcel. money and status is everything for men. looks dont matter that much. height does but its fine if youre atleast 5"9'. but no compromise on money and status
What if I'm bernie ecclestone? Volcel or incel?

Btw for who this thread is? Mf who do you think have 10m+ here?

Cope, money and status are useless without looks. You'll just be a walking ATM while she fucks broke chads on the side.

Useless post. No one that rich is a virgin

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Cope, money and status are useless without looks. You'll just be a walking ATM while she fucks broke chads on the side.
you couldnt be more wrong. i dont live in the west but there are so many rich ppl who dont look good , who with only money and status get everything. height is important and a must though. height+ money + status = WIN

thanks man I had $10,000,000 but was unsure if I could have sex. You saved my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge and future_mogger
for copers who think looks is everything. jfl y
thanks man I had $10,000,000 but was unsure if I could have sex. You saved my life.
ER IS A STUPID BITCH. HE WAS RICH and lacked status. NTPILL IS LAW

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
ER biggest loser cuz he couldnt have it despite money. bruh

some may do. i mean, their parents atleast. some rich volcels and fatcels lurking here

with 10 million dollars u can just surgery max and get a stacy wife and save your bloodline jfl

-On a looksmaxxing forum.
-->Looks don't matter, omega betabuxx is the way.

What an advice.