ritalin equals bro

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
@Ritalincel
https://incels.is/threads/i-want-to-worship-ritalincel.65152/

I joined this forum on the 18th of April, a couple of days before the Alek minassian van attack. Before then, I used to cope with MGTOW on Reddit, always lurking; I was aware of the incel subreddit but I never joined, not because I consciously rejected the notion that my appearance was holding me back, but rather because my subconscious was coping so hard that I never bothered to allow this thought to see the light of day. But those who posted on MGTOW were not sharing my experiences, at least not all of them; many being older men having been divorced. And so, with the incel subreddit having been deleted, this forum created, and myself discouraged from lurking on MGTOW, I created this account.
Now, I've never been one to participate in online discussions of any kind:I rarely leave YouTube comments; I never post anything on any social media,etc. Because of this inexperience, it was difficult for me to “fit in," posting rarely and poorly. Then it happened, @Ritalincel replied to one of my threads:“low IQ thread." I fell for him instantly. Like a young Spartan boy lusting after his masculine trainer, I now felt the urge to suck his cock, to extract knowledge from him, intimately.
My face would light up every time I came upon one of his posts, no matter how effort deficient. I began to learn his posting patterns, his “yes bro," his cuck smile gifs, his LDAR fox; it was euphoric predicting correctly what he posted.
However, I am not on the same level as ritalincel. He is above me, I am to be subservient. It is only appropriate that the weaker, dumber, that the inferior serve the stronger, smarter, superior. And so I began to lust even more for his dominance. The thought of him belittling me, insulting me, humiliating me, commanding me to do his bidding hardened my cock every time the thought crossed my mind.
It is not only his psychological and emotional I seek, but his physical dominance as well; without such, my heart would be left yearning. I want him to beat me, rape me, shove his cock down my throat so fucking hard that I start choking on the blood from the veins ruptured by his cock. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you, Ritalincel.

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/5/5860.jpg?1541216238

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TBOLT, ZyzzReincarnate and Insomniac
tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT, ZyzzReincarnate and Insomniac

I want him to beat me, rape me, shove his cock down my throat so fucking hard that I start choking on the blood from the veins ruptured by his cock

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Why did I choose to read this at school.

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
46355300_1864608303666276_8215805656524692601_n.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Obvious joke post.

"I want him to beat me, rape me, shove his cock down my throat so fucking hard that I start choking on the blood from the veins ruptured by his cock. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you, Ritalincel."

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/1/1795.jpg?1555042086