Rock is the most overrated music genre

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
Boring, uninteresting, lame lyrics
I would rather listen to some mainstream pop song than listen to rock (even though you sometimes can't tell whether the song is pop or rock)
late 90's - 2010 techno/drumnbass mogs the shit out of rock music
Worst part is that people feel special and unique for listening to rock music

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, Xangsane, Gonthar and 2 others
Country jazz post rock and metal mog

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Framemogger69, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
I hate rock.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You are one of the weirdest fucks on this obscure schizo forum. I am waiting for anybody to leak your face, Lithuanian faggot. Jeez one weird cunt

You are one of the weirdest fucks on this obscure schizo forum. I am waiting for anybody to leak your face, Lithuanian faggot. Jeez one weird cunt
He's posted his face many times

I feel like a monster

Listening to Techno and other subgenres brings you optimistic thoughts, gives you energy and hopefulness

metal is the only good genre

mfers say they hate rock and then listen to shoegaze and slowcore

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i mean david bowie, radiohead, pink floyd, led zeppelin, are all valid artists, i have nothing against them and are known to be critically acclaimed. Most people who play music are gonna gravitate towards these artists cause of their instrumentals and ability to make a cohesive album for example ziggy stardust and animals. If you want more lyric focused artists just listen to folk, singer song writer, or indie focused rock but i think both categories are equally interesting imo

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 52057 and SoundnVision
Like most people with a classical/brass/jazz back ground will absolutely love post rock, but id not recommend post rock to people who cant listen to a 20 minute long song

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Boring, uninteresting, lame lyrics
I would rather listen to some mainstream pop song than listen to rock (even though you sometimes can't tell whether the song is pop or rock)
Rock is defined by the lyrics being secondary to the guitar centric instrumentals. Saying Rock music lyrics are lame is like saying Taylor Hill isn't a good cook.

i mean david bowie, radiohead, pink floyd, led zeppelin, are all valid artists, i have nothing against them and are known to be critically acclaimed. Most people who play music are gonna gravitate towards these artists cause of their instrumentals and ability to make a cohesive album for example ziggy stardust and animals. If you want more lyric focused artists just listen to folk, singer song writer, or indie focused rock but i think both categories are equally interesting imo
Animals is so fucking overrated. It's like 3 songs. Although Dogs is their best song.

What about the Eagles?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Animals is so fucking overrated. It's like 3 songs. Although Dogs is their best song.
i mean its not its music that makes it so good its the flow and messaging same as marvin gaye whats going on, if your not politically aligned with animals then fair enough. Dark side of the moon is just a collection of songs while animals is more diverse in that sense. I do love the pigs solo tho i think it was the highlight for me

People trying to justify their musical preferences will always be retarded.

techno and drum/beat focused music requires the least brain power to process and appreciate. they're also the easiest to produce because it's all digital. just lol if you have a preference for that garbage. literal nigger music.

People trying to justify their musical preferences will always be retarded.
there are objective standards in all art, most people are simply too low iq/low sentience to perceive them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Metal better

Go do your homework kid

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun