Roids don't really do shit for you, stop coping/fantasizing

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
I'm rotting basically on 3 compounds now.

Zero interest from any girls of any looks level.

Garbage physique and still weaker than many natties.

Still can't bench shit or lift any more than dedicated natties.

Still have a shit DYEL body with shit insertions.

Still have shit face and overall shit looks.

Still crap energy and low motivation.

Do yourself a favor and don't bother with roids unless you have that killer instinct as a natty to begin with.

They won't do shit for you unless you know how to make them work for you, mentally or physiologically.

They will not turn your life around if your life is truly upside down.

They are at best additional thrusters for a ship, but if that ship is shit to begin with.....

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers, Kasanova, cyprian_tomaszewski and 9 others
over for your subhuman genetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, m0ss26, klip11 and 9 others
over for your subhuman genetics

The "good responders" are like 1 in a million, bruh.

For every of them there are 999,999 dudes who see garbage results that don't justify usage.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Samsepioler
Yeah, if u have dogshit genetics they won't do shit

knew this since age 12

water

i would blow up on roids, but so would my hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, Framemogger69, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others

For every of them there are 999,999 dudes with who see garbage results that don't justify usage.
Lol? It's still more effective than traditional gymming

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, Cutecel2001 and Crayola CØck
Lol? It's still more effective than traditional gymming

Not if you can't make progress naturally to begin with, usually not.

Unless you are hypogonadal maybe but then even meh.

You are thinking of the rare "hyper responder."

An average guy will see meh results unless he goes crazy with health destroying levels and shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
75a.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: klip11

Do yourself a favor and don't bother with roids unless you have that killer instinct as a natty to begin with.

They won't do shit for you unless you know how to make them work for you, mentally or physiologically.

They are at best additional thrusters for a ship, but if that ship is shit to begin with.....
Osterine ascended me but i already had a good base 21 bidlet to22/23 subhuman face to low/midhtn acoriding to raters from the leanmaxing part this was a life changing 2 months people sya i look like a diffrent person even did other soft maxes to though

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and MaestheticMaso
It’s all depends on your Androgen receptor sensitivity. If they’re very sensitive, even a slight boost in androgens would be extremely noticeable.

Someone on 300mg of test may respond better than someone on 6-700mg. All depends on you.

Although your response is way below average if you have barely any strength or muscle increases. Simple as that

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, BoredPrince and 5.5psl

For every of them there are 999,999 dudes who see garbage results that don't justify usage.
And the good responders aren’t 1 in a million jfl, unless you’re thinking of Leverone level. I’d say 1/5 would have a good enough response to justify use.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Ok well did you hop on as soon as you started the gym or something?

Yeah, if u have dogshit genetics they won't do shit

knew this since age 12

water

i would blow up on roids, but so would my hair
You couldn’t possibly know + I haven’t lost a single follicle.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and lebronjames23
And the good responders aren’t 1 in a million jfl, unless you’re thinking of Leverone level. I’d say 1/5 would have a good enough response to justify use.
1/50 more like.
I was NOT a good responder, maybe mild at best.
@androgenic was a good responder, but when he was natty, he gained a good amount in a short period of time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
1/50 more like.
I was NOT a good responder, maybe mild at best.
@androgenic was a good responder, but when he was natty, he gained a good amount in a short period of time.
Didn’t you just do sarms ?

He said that with test and mast any guy could get to Efrons or higher muscle mass. I’d say that’s not a bad response even with roids. Always contradictions with him.

He said this:
Forgot to mention that this protocol should help any guy 5'9" and up look roughly as big as Zac Efron from Bay Watch or maybe even bigger.

1457376873 elle zac efron 01 splash

AKA about 180 + lbs. dry and lean at the least within 1-2 years and is easily maintainable with even moderately decent lifestyle and meh gymcelling maintenance.

You couldn’t possibly know + I haven’t lost a single follicle.
I could, because i naturally build muscle easily

and i lost hair on creatine, so anabolics would obliterate my hair

post physique rn

What you taking fella

I could, because i naturally build muscle easily

and i lost hair on creatine, so anabolics would obliterate my hair

post physique rn
You could build muscle easily naturally so it suggests that you have a good training response, but you might have a weak hormonal and health response to the roids, so it won’t make a big difference.

Only way to know I guess is to see if boosting your test naturally by a few 100mgs does a lot for you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
You could build muscle easily naturally so it suggests that you have a good training response, but you might have a weak hormonal and health response to the roids, so it won’t make a big difference.

Only way to know I guess is to see if boosting your test naturally by a few 100mgs does a lot for you.
And meanwhile I have a friend who was skinny fat all his life and then suddenly blow up with test and s-23

i got a good response from a gh peptide, anabolics would blow me up i know where my strongest androgen receptors are

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Water
Even natty lifting is completely COPE. Frame is law

i got a good response from a gh peptide, anabolics would blow me up i know where my strongest androgen receptors are
IGF-1 and test/DHT have different receptors but I get your point.

I think my strongest receptors are in my back, especially lats and legs since those areas grow very quickly. Least amount of them are probably in my arms

Tren is life

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
No shit if you look DYEL on roids you won’t get any benefits lmao

Didn’t you just do sarms ?

He said that with test and mast any guy could get to Efrons or higher muscle mass. I’d say that’s not a bad response even with roids. Always contradictions with him.

He said this:
Forgot to mention that this protocol should help any guy 5'9" and up look roughly as big as Zac Efron from Bay Watch or maybe even bigger.

1457376873 elle zac efron 01 splash

AKA about 180 + lbs. dry and lean at the least within 1-2 years and is easily maintainable with even moderately decent lifestyle and meh gymcelling maintenance.
2 years on roid? Yeah easy, as long as you know what you are doing in the gym, decent diet (1g/lbs of prot/day above all else) and have decent frame/genetic.

OP you sound like you are training for strength, which is a common mistake I see a lot of newbie make. Increasing your bench or squat is not the best way to improve your physique. Sure it will help, but you should focus on hypertrophy. Do you feel the muscle you are working? Do you have a strong pump while working out? If not then just do other exercises and focus on feeling the burn, not pushing the heaviest load you can.

I have been doing roids for a little over a year, maybe I can shed some light on your progress. You might not have bad genetics, maybe your expectation were a little too high, or maybe you are making some mistakes. Please answer the following questions to see if I can help you:

1- How long have you been training before doing PEDS.
2- How long have you been on roids.
3- Compounds and dosage.
4- What macros are you eating.
5- age and starting/current weight.
6- current body fat percentage.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
They make a big difference. Look at Jon Zherka

2 years on roid? Yeah easy, as long as you know what you are doing in the gym, decent diet (1g/lbs of prot/day above all else) and have decent frame/genetic.

OP you sound like you are training for strength, which is a common mistake I see a lot of newbie make. Increasing your bench or squat is not the best way to improve your physique. Sure it will help, but you should focus on hypertrophy. Do you feel the muscle you are working? Do you have a strong pump while working out? If not then just do other exercises and focus on feeling the burn, not pushing the heaviest load you can.

I have been doing roids for a little over a year, maybe I can shed some light on your progress. You might not have bad genetics, maybe your expectation were a little too high, or maybe you are making some mistakes. Please answer the following questions to see if I can help you:

1- How long have you been training before doing PEDS.
2- How long have you been on roids.
3- Compounds and dosage.
4- What macros are you eating.
5- age and starting/current weight.
6- current body fat percentage.
Which roids give me prime Efron’s face ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, MaestheticMaso and Crayola CØck

JFL WHATS YOUR CYCLE ? ARE YOU JUST RUNNING 125-200 MG TEST PER WEEK AND CALLING IT A DAY ?
AND IM SORRY FOR YOUR TRUECEL GENES BUT ANY GUY WHO ATLEAST TAKES 500 TEST A WEEK EAT HIGH PROTEIN AND IN A CALORIE SURPLUS WILL 100% SEE NOTICEABLE CHANGES IN FEW WEEKS

roids are there (if you want to use them at all) to push yourself once progress slows down about 3 years into natty lifting.
dumb niggers like you who just hop on and end up DYELcels because they have neither the dedication nor the knowledge of what theyre doing are you problem here. Why would you not just lift natty for a while?

Now you have no natural test production and depending on what you took and for how long, organ damage. I just dont get you niggas.
all that to look like a highschooler who eats what is mom makes and goes 3 times a week after school.

• +1
JFL WHATS YOUR CYCLE ? ARE YOU JUST RUNNING 125-200 MG TEST PER WEEK AND CALLING IT A DAY ?
AND IM SORRY FOR YOUR TRUECEL GENES BUT ANY GUY WHO ATLEAST TAKES 500 TEST A WEEK EAT HIGH PROTEIN AND IN A CALORIE SURPLUS WILL 100% SEE NOTICEABLE CHANGES IN FEW WEEKS
worth noting that regardless of your genes and how much you blast you still need time and dedication to actually build the muscle. you wont gain 40lbs of lean mass overnight just because you pin, and this idiot is probably a teenager who has no clue what he's doing and now has gyno and tanked natty test production, actuall IQcels here.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

You failed the IQ test that is roids, you're the only one to blame.
Keep looksminning yourself roidcels, women like bald gymcels full of bacne

bro my total T is 300ng/dL on a good day. Stop telling me my life wont improve, if anything, I will start living once I hop up on TRT/roids

bro my total T is 300ng/dL on a good day. Stop telling me my life wont improve, if anything, I will start living once I hop up on TRT/roids
Well yeah since youre basically hypogonadal. Is libido tanked?

Well yeah since youre basically hypogonadal. Is libido tanked?
Not really. not sure why but my libido seems normal, or fairly normal ( high sex drive usually only in the morning ). I have all other hypogonadal symptoms on the other hand.

Not really. not sure why but my libido seems normal, or fairly normal ( high sex drive usually only in the morning ). I have all other hypogonadal symptoms on the other hand.
can you recall your free test? matters more.

Nigga good responders are 999.999 in a million.

Most experiments proove that average guy who takes roids but dont train surpasses guys who train but dont take roids, both in muscle mass and physical strenght.

You are 1 in a million bad responder, if u are not larping.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
My physique got so much better and I’m only on gh, it’s not the roids that’s the issue it’s your muscle insertions and response to stimuli

I am the same and my physique improved only slightly but what blew up was my face and hair loss. I kept coping with the "muh I'm too low t i need to correct it." if u can jack off and ejaculate with no issues on a daily basis, u dont need trt, u just have shit frame/ size genetics.

you're probably my height aswell 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988

nice try bro...

are you indian?