role of androgens in frame growth?

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
what do people think of the role of androgens for frame? collarbones are mainly dictated by long bone growth, which hgh+ai is used for, but people reccomend dht and dht derivatives for framemaxxing/pubertymaxxing. could it be because it increases scapula size? scapula size (namely the appeared width) can be frauded with more back muscle and posture, no?

dbff58d2-acd1-455f-8cb9-20331e2598b5-1699663785170.jpeg

Androgen makes muscle boom boom frames wider ez

Androgen makes muscle boom boom frames wider ez
but you would be better off using something like test + fin or anavar with more focus on anabolics right? do androgens alter the bone in anyway? i remember seeing a thread abot porivon but it didnt seem like it would yield good results compared to seperately using hgh+ ai and then anabolics

but you would be better off using something like test + fin or anavar with more focus on anabolics right? do androgens alter the bone in anyway? i remember seeing a thread abot porivon but it didnt seem like it would yield good results compared to seperately using hgh+ ai and then anabolics
DHT has a more binding affinity to androgen than testosterone and have more androgenic effect in certain tissues at lower levels. You could also cycle proviron with test

DHT has a more binding affinity to androgen than testosterone and have more androgenic effect in certain tissues at lower levels. You could also cycle proviron with test
the problem is with androgens itll cause balding if you are prone to it, and anabolics already work well. im really trying to find the bone growth benefits from dht, rather than the muscle hypertrophy.

the problem is with androgens itll cause balding if you are prone to it, and anabolics already work well. im really trying to find the bone growth benefits from dht, rather than the muscle hypertrophy.
If balding is in ur genetic pool then forget about it.

If balding is in ur genetic pool then forget about it.
in the newest generation, almost everybody has the genes for balding. the only factor is if your hair follicles are sensitive to it.

and i dont get the big deal behind balding. theres so many treatments for it.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
in the newest generation, almost everybody has the genes for balding. the only factor is if your hair follicles are sensitive to it.

and i dont get the big deal behind balding. theres so many treatments for it.
Black men has the highest amount of DHT in any race, yet i rarely see any bald black men

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Black men has the highest amount of DHT in any race, yet i rarely see any bald black men
dht doesnt mean balding. ive seen people blast insane amounts of steroids go bald, and soyboys go bald. as much as i hate this explanation, but its just your genetic predisposition. people will cope with shit like blood flow / malocclusion, even though those theories are completely disproved and go directly against the current scientific narrative.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
what do people think of the role of androgens for frame? collarbones are mainly dictated by long bone growth, which hgh+ai is used for, but people reccomend dht and dht derivatives for framemaxxing/pubertymaxxing. could it be because it increases scapula size? scapula size (namely the appeared width) can be frauded with more back muscle and posture, no?
Yes to everything.

dht doesnt mean balding. ive seen people blast insane amounts of steroids go bald, and soyboys go bald. as much as i hate this explanation, but its just your genetic predisposition. people will cope with shit like blood flow / malocclusion, even though those theories are completely disproved and go directly against the current scientific narrative.
Most people HAVE the balding gene, and therefore high DHT absolutely means balding. Even if you a mild propensity, shit like DHT derivatives would absolutely rape your hair unless you use RU or something.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Nigga what the fuck are you trying to say? This is exactly what I said