Roman Empire is a perfect prediction of what’s gonna happen to the USA and the West in general

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
westerners are weak that’s the truth

For the upcoming threats the only advantage the west has is technology and being able to destroy the whole planet with the press of a button

I only see 2 outcomes either the USA loses power or destroys the world with nuclear weapons

Nothing else can be done it reflects the Roman Empire perfectly

They got too comfortable with power and the men became weak. Was only a matter of time until romans lost all power

Ofc they didn’t have nuclear power back then which now creates the question of either that or a nuclear bombing and human extinction.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Kristin, SubSigma and 3 others
How are they weak?

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
analytics we all deserve

tales from Peru's slums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, futureashtray, Skywalker and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, MagaPutinism, Skywalker and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
How are they weak?

You think the avarage western faggot could beat a North Korean or pretty much any other country’s soldier?

The USA owes billions in debt u think they’re gonna let the USA keep that money forever?

U go from back in the 1940s when Americans would literally kill themselves because they couldn’t go to war due to some problem

To nowadays the LGBT lefties fighting on twitter?

We are basically on the cliff for America to lose its power or worse case a nuclear war

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, murdah, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
> Aug 1, 2022
> Posts 42,581

Unironically, go touch some grass
I spend most of my day outside I just literally always have my phone out

agreed lmao, unlike me who barely every posts
You have been here for less than 52 days and already hold 7.2k posts. That’s 138.5 posts every 24 hours while still being negative rep.

Its over before it even began boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person

42k posts for nothing!

I said what's your cel?

Are you mentalcel?

Midgetcel?

What cel explains 42k posts in 18 months?

You have been here for less than 52 days and already hold 7.2k posts. That’s 138.5 posts every 24 hours while still being negative rep.

We found the autistcel that can't grasp sarcasm!

They at a low point rn. Thats why they are all like "We created technology!!!!"

well tbf, it's pretty obvious i would have negative rep as most of my posts are shitposts or replying to people's post.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
42k posts for nothing!

I said what's your cel?

Are you mentalcel?

Midgetcel?

What cel explains 42k posts in 18 months?
Nigga I go to school get bored and post here innit not much more than that

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
IMG 1867

My nigga prometheus woke up this morning and remembered his password after 4 years.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, raumDEuter and ReadBooksEveryday
Nigga I go to school get bored and post here innit not much more than that

42k at an age where you should be amassing XP.

Mate, it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Joe Rogancel and Dr. Mog
42k at an age where you should be amassing XP.

Mate, it's over for you
If only u saw how much social interactions I get per day

Yesterday some faggot literally payed for my subway just cause he was so desperate to hang out

I’ve suddenly become so popular I like to spent time alone or here sometimes

Nigga rememberd his password 😂😂😂😂

I tried to bury my head in the redpill sand for 4 years by trying to "improve" but came back last month to swallow the blackpill

The blackpill gets us all eventually

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and distance decay
"But there's the elites and jews bro"

I tried to bury my head in the redpill sand for 4 years by trying to "improve" but came back last month to swallow the blackpill

The blackpill gets us all eventually
Real shit tho, Cant ever unlearn it

Mirin the history studying mate

lol last month actually

I'm proud to be an early looksmaxx member before it went mainstream
lol whyd you not make another account

lol whyd you not make another account

I didn't want to come back to this site, so I didn't bother

I spent 4 years trying to be a TopG MoneyMaxxing GymMaxxer but blackpill was waiting for me with a baseball bat 4 years later

Failed tech business due to mid IQ, shit physique due to 5ft 7 ectomorph frame and shit dating life and social life overall

It was fucking over all along LMAO

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
You think the avarage western faggot could beat a North Korean or pretty much any other country’s soldier?
Dude north koreans are severly malnourished
The western faggot wil surely win

"Western men weigh are 210 pounds, whereas North Korean men weigh around 125 pounds. "

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Dude north koreans are severly malnourished
The western faggot wil surely win

"Western men weigh are 210 pounds, whereas North Korean men weigh around 125 pounds. "
The army is super well trained and not malnourished

It’s not even only about the NK china too

One Chinese souldier could take down 20 American cucks

• Hmm...
Shitskins always win.Over for white cucks

in reality nato could swoop the worlds combined military with cconventional warfare only

• +1
White men will lose not USA or Europe, those countries will be run by ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
in reality nato could swoop the worlds combined military with cconventional warfare only
this , so nothing will happen
the US is going to go to 220 million if the current trends hold where women DO NOT really form families, and immigration is curbed , as even democrats are copying Trump's policies in 2024 (from a few years ago)
so imho it will be up to the rulers of this country to rework the family laws and the laws between men and women, thats if they want a country with 400 mil + or just a country with 200 mil

then WW3 or nuclear war can only be if OTHER countries would nuke the US - the US has no reasons to nuke others, as its the only superpower still, despite the rise of china

thats really it lol

The prophecy must come to pass... Nukes will be launched sometime from 2027 - 2030 max. The U.S. and Canada will become servants to North Korea, Russia, and China. Ezekiel 38-39...

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Matheus
You're right OP this is all cyclical
JFL the all the copers "muh America can still take on everybody even in purely conventional warfare". They don't understand that the issue is internal: demoralization, weakness, disconnection from reality, overconsumption, identity crisis, self-loathing, terrible economic issues, etc.
A full scale war would be devastating in the long term for the US, not because they would lose to another superior empire, but because that would put an already strained system under a massive amount of pressure. Yet it will probably happen at some point, once the scales have already tipped in favor of the emergent powers

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Big White Cuck
At least the barbarians that collapsed the Romans were white

The prophecy must come to pass... Nukes will be launched sometime from 2027 - 2030 max. The U.S. and Canada will become servants to North Korea, Russia, and China. Ezekiel 38-39...
schizo no 9324..........

Well you say that like its a bad thing. Violence and war have always been a natural human phenomenon, and the complete lack of it for the longest period ever means there’s all these subhumans running around now who shouldn’t be alive. The world absolutely needs a proper cleansing and I’d be happy to do my part.

I doubt anything of real signifiance will happen anytime soon. Even if you look at the most major events in the last few hundred years like WW2 the actual portion of the population that died was abysmally small around 3%. The last truly serious event I can recall is the Black Plague, in which nearly half of Europe perished. Personally I don’t see something as truly significant until it involves mass death and people are no longer able to go about their daily lives without a care.

The worst part about our current state of affairs is that as fucked up as the world is, we are truly powerless to do anything at all, just suffering a purposeless enslavement. If things were to actually escalate (not proxy war crap) there would be an incredible opportunity to crimemax as law enforcement collapses, we’d all inevitably have more purpose in the world, and life would be ultimately be better for the survivors of it all. Its only subhumans who need the government to live and love their unnatutally coddled existence that want society to stay intact. Hopefully this does actually escalate and may the best men win…

For the upcoming threats the only advantage the west has is technology and being able to destroy the whole planet with the press of a button

I only see 2 outcomes either the USA loses power or destroys the world with nuclear weapons

They got too comfortable with power and the men became weak. Was only a matter of time until romans lost all power

Ofc they didn’t have nuclear power back then which now creates the question of either that or a nuclear bombing and human extinction.
Agree I’ve always thought of it as the same way

Roman state fell in 1452. at the hands of 21 year old Sultan Mehmed the conqueror tbh.
Nothing of significance happened in 476.

Nah I don’t see the west falling tbh

"only"

Ironically it were the germans who invaded and killed the roman empire, The romans were meds