rotting is so fun

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
holy fuark i forgot how much fun it is playing vidya all day long. i feel bad for wagecucks and schoolcels tbh. i am enjoying my time rotting hard ;-)

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 1464, born2shitforced2wipe and 4 others
Rotting is depressing

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, CupOfCoffee and sub6manletnozygos
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, rockndogs, XXX22 and 1 other person
It feels good ,but its the the way to live your life !

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Due to the weather I rotted the whole weekend eating Hawaii pizza and curry rice

ZyzzReincarnate
permanent rottage

Imo the best way to rot is to buy a vr headset like the Oculus quest, download Netflix or Amazon prime onto it and just binge watch movies, it like watching a movie in the cinema but the atmosphere is slightly worse and the quality is a bit worse

Imo the best way to rot is to buy a vr headset like the Oculus quest, download Netflix or Amazon prime onto it and just binge watch movies, it like watching a movie in the cinema but the atmosphere is slightly worse and the quality is a bit worse
was thinking of getting one tbh.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
open a brothel in your room to maximize rotting to fucking ratio.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
was thinking of getting one tbh.
Same I'm planning on getting one for Christmas, one of my friends owns one and he let borrow it for a few days, it's so cool for just playing games and binge watching movies

1C2C0E75 C817 4DB2 B01E 356F2841DBDF

Same I'm planning on getting one for Christmas, one of my friends owns one and he let borrow it for a few days, it's so cool for just playing games and binge watching movies
yes bro consume jewish programming and get a new fancy device to make you happy for a few days until it gets old
fucking consoomer cuck

In order to really value rotting you need to have some rotting episodes and some stressful episodes. I started wageslaving a few months ago, was sick for 1 week now and holy fuark the rotting felt better than ever before. When I was rotting 24/7 while I was in school I felt shitty.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
In order to really value rotting you need to have some rotting episodes and some stressful episodes. I started wageslaving a few months ago, was sick for 1 week now and holy fuark the rotting felt better than ever before. When I was rotting 24/7 while I was in school I felt shitty.
great bro but do U really think I REALLY read that? i am currently rotting and VERY sleepy.

great bro but do U really think I REALLY read that? i am currently rotting and VERY sleepy.
I'm responding to your thread in my sleep. Step up your rotting game

Rotting is depressing
this tbh. its extremely boring. all i do is pace up and down the house, drink milk, lift weights and stare at myself in the mirror as if looking at my face long enough will some how induce a mind body connection so strong as to induce osteoblast proliferation and make me more robust with protruding zygos and orbits jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
rots me dn rd faggot

this tbh. its extremely boring. all i do is pace up and down the house, drink milk, lift weights and stare at myself in the mirror as if looking at my face long enough will some how induce a mind body connection so strong as to induce osteoblast proliferation and make me more robust with protruding zygos and orbits jfl.
lol gay i drink milk and play the new hitman

I wish I had a girl tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
ipdcels cant do that lol

blackpilll never escapes us
I wish I had a girl tbh
same
a
m
e

• So Sad
Reactions: jjm4765
Been rotting for a couple weeks now.
Can confirm it's enjoyable,but prolonged rotting will leave you in worst situation than you were prior to rotting.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Its fun but i'd go insane after a while

very aspie tbh