Rotting taking a toll on my physical and mental health

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Random sores/blisters appearing on my heels for no reason, I’m not wearing shoes so can’t be cuz of that, pretty sure like my circulation is fucked because I rot on my bed and chair and Only leave the house to go to the gym.I eat,sleep,study and play games on my bed.I also haven't been out in the sun in weeks.Seem to have developed a vitamin D deficiency I might buy supplements to get rid of this.

My mental health also seems to be going down lately.I day dream of having a gf and then feel sad minutes after for not having one.Studying and playing video games also don't seem to fill the void.I have no on to talk to and the loneliness and simple boredom of being locked up in my room is what's eating me up.I am quite sad aswell these days

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Lihito, Chadelite, thecel and 5 others
don't you have friends?

Take a walk every day.

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, Acnno and Jason Voorhees
i know the feel
my vision is getting shittier from staring at screens 16+ hours a day

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Dn rd imagine complaining about a blister JFL

Rotting in my room the last several months has made me mentally worse. I don’t have motivation to do anything anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
Rotting in my room the last several months has made me mentally worse. I don’t have motivation to do anything anymore
Yea being unmotivated is probably the worst feeling ever

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 7465 and 1 other person
Rotting is the worse go gymmaxx

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 12303
Getting a part time would do me good I believe I shall do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Random sores/blisters appearing on my heels for no reason, I’m not wearing shoes so can’t be cuz of that, pretty sure like my circulation is fucked because I rot on my bed and chair and Only leave the house to go to the gym.I eat,sleep,study and play games on my bed.I also haven't been out in the sun in weeks.Seem to have developed a vitamin D deficiency I might buy supplements to get rid of this.

My mental health also seems to be going down lately.I day dream of having a gf and then feel sad minutes after for not having one.Studying and playing video games also don't seem to fill the void.I have no on to talk to and the loneliness and simple boredom of being locked up in my room is what's eating me up.I am quite sad aswell these days

Im sorry to hear bro.

Find something to work towards, opening a business, hitting the gym.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Jason Voorhees
you fr copypasted a niggas personal post im done

• +1
get a standing desk or make one out of boxes/cabinets etc

go outside for half an hour at noon and get sun, listen to a podcast or audiobook or something and sit out with just shorts on (or nude if you can), supplementing d is cope

you will be much happier and healthier

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
His post was relatable and perfectly described my situation aswell.I have circulation problems too

• +1
I don't make up stories bro.All that shit is real.I may have copied a few words but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened to me.lol

• +1
It's called rotting for a reason

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel