Russian girl married an American Mormon guy, then this happened

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken

She says the reason the baby is darker is because she's part Cuban and the genes skipped 2 generations or something.

This is her friend who she went on vacation with

She made her Instagram private because people kept commenting about it.

• JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 29155 and 9 others
The Imgur is not working

Everything ancient myth about female monsters - harpies, sirens, gorgons, succubi, witches - are just allegories about actual women. Take heed!

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Brus Wane, tbh aff and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
My honest reaction:

krCRajM.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: risque_dew, redmaxx, 5.5psl and 4 others
Brutal. MTNs cucking MTNs.

If it breathes, it's competition.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, poopoohead, Slayercel and 1 other person
very sneaky bbc thread. impressive

The husband dude, is a giga retard.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Slayercel and BongMog
Brutal. MTNs cucking MTNs.

If it breathes, it's competition.
It's a state of war. I went to a club a few weeks ago, met a girl and TWO guys fkn cold approached her while I was holding hands with her on the street. One of them was black.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BongMog
The husband dude, is a giga retard.
I think he knows and is just too much of a pussy to do anything about it, doomed to fake smile and fake laugh for the rest of his life. I've never known a man in a relationship (besides myself) who wasn't pussy whipped, like his wife's little errand boy. One time I got in an autistic argument with my friend's wife over whether or not a killer whale is a whale (it is), and he was all patting her on the back like "there there, there there." My other friend was required to speak to his wife in baby talk when on the phone with her, not explicitly required of course, but that was the relationship dynamic.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
I think he knows and is just too much of a pussy to do anything about it, doomed to fake smile and fake laugh for the rest of his life.
true that. lets call him GIGA pussy though. Because of the cuckold
I've never known a man in a relationship (besides myself) who wasn't pussy whipped, like his wife's little errand boy.
to add. there is levels to it though also.
being pussy whipped to the extend that you accept her having another dude his child, and you staying, is the ultimate level.
there is also guys that are pussy whipped, but will trown in the towel and leave, when shit goes beyond a certain point.
One time I got in an autistic argument with my friend's wife over whether or not a killer whale is a whale (it is), and he was all patting her on the back like "there there, there there." My other friend was required to speak to his wife in baby talk when on the phone with her, not explicitly required of course, but that was the relationship dynamic.
lols

Guy has permacuck face

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Turns out her husband is a freaking doctor, ideal provider. The red pill laws always reveal itself.

97brP3I.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691

She says the reason the baby is darker is because she's part Cuban and the genes skipped 2 generations or something.

This is her friend who she went on vacation with

She made her Instagram private because people kept commenting about it.

Moron girl looksmined her offspring. The husband mogs the friend.

bro has a bad case of gay alien skull

Wtf bruh..

Just approach enough females theory

It's a state of war. I went to a club a few weeks ago, met a girl and TWO guys fkn cold approached her while I was holding hands with her on the street. One of them was black.
What happened after,

Black guys approach like mad men.
Literally I saw this black dude in my highschool approach 5 white girls.

Rejected by the 5 i saw but who knows how many more he's asked.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Literally I saw this black dude in my highschool approach 5 white girls.

Rejected by the 5 i saw but who knows how many more he's asked.
I saw a cold approach guy on Youtube try and approach girls in NYC. He was black and approached 10 white girls and got rejected by every single one lmfao