Sad Truth of being under 6,1, JFL at my friend blocking me for this.

D

Deleted member 52905

𐙚 im a girl •ﻌ•ྀི౨ৎ
JFL at my friend blocking me for getting head from his girlfriend

It was a Friday night, and we had just lost a game of high school American football; I was furious because my dwarf 6'1 friend had missed the game-winning point. His girlfriend was watching, so I began manifesting her mewing on my 9-inch cock (over if you're average, girls want emotions.)

So, while we were chilling in the locker room, it was just me with my airpods in, listening to Blackpill curse, I had just taken a shower and was in my white towel, and out of the corner of my eye, I see a sexy slim thick stacy-lite and realise it's my friends girl, she gives me a look, and I know. exactly where this was going.

After seeing my wide shirtless 51' inch frame and shoulders, she dropped to her knees. My towel slipped off and my dick slapped her across the face; as she began to suck it, I heard the footsteps of my manlet jeffery friend approaching us. When his girlfriend tried to get up, I grabbed her head and pushed my cock inches down her throat.

"WTF THAT'S MY GIRL BRO!!" WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BABE?" That's what he says after catching us.
*thud* I hit him in the fucking face once, and he fell to the floor.Now The game is over. His girlfriend began laughing and calling him pathetic, and she continued to devour my monster.
if ur not 6,5 or above it is truly over. Whilst i looked in the mirror and began my mewing/jelqing streak. i realised just how fortune i am for this life.

i finished on my friends unconcious body and put my airpods back in and played

"Francisco Lachowski | Poker Face"​

"What an eventful friday." i said as i took stacy back with me to my car to fuck the shit out her virgin pussy (JFL he dated her for weeks and still hasnt gotten to fuck her, easy for me unless ur shortcel *6'1 or below*)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, RAMU KAKA, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
Gayest larp of The year. Kys kmmediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, Kazakh Theist, justropemaxbro and 17 others
I bet you have subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, LooksThinker, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, aesthetic beauty, justropemaxbro and 4 others
New larper here to challenge @AspiringChanglite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, 5.5psl, RAMU KAKA and 7 others

It was a Friday night, and we had just lost a game of high school American football; I was furious because my dwarf 6'1 friend had missed the game-winning point. His girlfriend was watching, so I began manifesting her mewing on my 9-inch cock (over if you're average, girls want emotions.)

So, while we were chilling in the locker room, it was just me with my airpods in, listening to Blackpill curse, I had just taken a shower and was in my white towel, and out of the corner of my eye, I see a sexy slim thick stacy-lite and realise it's my friends girl, she gives me a look, and I know. exactly where this was going.

After seeing my wide shirtless 51' inch frame and shoulders, she dropped to her knees. My towel slipped off and my dick slapped her across the face; as she began to suck it, I heard the footsteps of my manlet jeffery friend approaching us. When his girlfriend tried to get up, I grabbed her head and pushed my cock inches down her throat.

"WTF THAT'S MY GIRL BRO!!" WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BABE?" That's what he says after catching us.
*thud* I hit him in the fucking face once, and he fell to the floor.Now The game is over. His girlfriend began laughing and calling him pathetic, and she continued to devour my monster.

if ur not 6,5 or above it is truly over. Whilst i looked in the mirror and began my mewing/jelqing streak. i realised just how fortune i am for this life.

"What an eventful friday." i said as i took stacy back with me to my car to fuck the shit out her virgin pussy (JFL he dated her for weeks and still hasnt gotten to fuck her, easy for me unless ur shortcel *6'1 or below*)
Over for you if you're not superior northern han Chinese WASP pheno.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Narcissus🥀 and Deleted member 44159
ezgif-3-49d11aa540.gif

New larper here to challenge @AspiringChanglite
This thread is tame. We’re comparing this to the guy that claims he’s a 6’3 chadlite going to an Ivy League level school where average height is 6’5. Don’t forget how he says Han Chinese aren’t ethnic and says that the average man of his race is chadlite+

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Narcissus🥀, aesthetic beauty and 3 others

Stop larping faggot

Read everything

First user I follow, I enjoy these larpposts

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Why are people treating the post as if op is serious.

You are mentally ill my brother