safemoon

Cigarette

Cigarette

👽
ive made a thread about dogecoin already. sfaemoon is extremely cheap and it’ll most likely blow up. i recommend $10-15 to start off if you guys want some profit. im no btc advisor but safemoon is likely to blow up (probably). if you’ve been following closely for the last week. its currently 0.0000014 FUCKING CHEAP and its constantly growing (42% so far)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prince88, goat2x, UglyGod360 and 8 others
What do you think it could hit?

is it on binance and what is the current market cap?

next month or two maybe less. its been talked about more in the past week
I meant like what price. I mean it’s current price is just so minuscule the market cap would have to be insanely high for it to even reach something like 0.001 for example (which seems extremely unlikely, yet I suppose possible based on what doge has done)

I meant like what price. I mean it’s current price is just so minuscule the market cap would have to be insanely high for it to even reach something like 0.001 for example (which seems extremely unlikely, yet I suppose possible based on what doge has done)
current price is around 0.0000014 (cheaper than dodgecoin when it started) if this shit blows up to like .350 and you put in $300-$400 you'll be making fucking bank

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
current price is around 0.0000014 (cheaper than dodgecoin when it started) if this shit blows up to like .350 and you put in $300-$400 you'll be making fucking bank
I’ll run the numbers right now

damn that would be around 90,000,000 if you put 300 in and it went to .350

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and AsGoodAsItGets
I’ll run the numbers right now

damn that would be around 90,000,000 if you put 300 in and it went to .350
yep. i put in $100 and ill let it sit there for a bit and see how it goes. it'll definitely go up eventually

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and AsGoodAsItGets
its profitable rn for sure but do you think this is a good long term investment or just a well marketed pump and dump?

Is it to late to buy more safemoon coins on May 10th

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
its profitable rn for sure but do you think this is a good long term investment or just a well marketed pump and dump?
that depends on you. i always put a small amount. $100 can turn into 10k in no time

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Where do you buy that shit?
sounds promising brocel

letting everyone know that safemoon is at 300% ROI. GO BUY FAGGOTS EASY MONEY

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Pumanator
Bought like 330 million safemoon at 0.0000011 for around 350 euros. Currently worth almost 1000 doĺlars and i expect to be worth more since its not that old, got a big growing community and still need to be listed on binance and other big brokers. Now its hard to buy and that withhold people to buy it. If that gets fixed it will be worth alot more. With the growing community it will be listed hopefully soon.
The only thing i rergret is that I didnt invest more, but hindsight is 20/20. When i started i almost regretted it since in was -50% in 2 days, should have doubled my investment for 150 euros.I didnt want to risk more at that time. I advise to buy some, but dont invest money you cant afford to lose. Also i still see crypto as a pump and dump since I dont expect countries to adopt and countries will ban it since they are afraid for it and will lose alot of value. So upside is investment x2 or up to 100. Downside is losing of your entire investment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: animo123
Bought like 330 million safemoon at 0.0000011 for around 350 euros. Currently worth almost 1000 doĺlars and i expect to be worth more since its not that old, got a big growing community and still need to be listed on binance and other big brokers. Now its hard to buy and that withhold people to buy it. If that gets fixed it will be worth alot more. The only thing i rergret is that I didnt invest more, but hindsight is 20/20. I didnt want to risk more at that time. I advise to buy some, but dont invest money you cant afford to lose. Also i still see crypto as a pump and dump since I dont expect countries to adopt and countries will ban it since they are afraid for it and will lose alot of value. So upside is investment x2 or up to 100. Downside is losing of your entire investment.
i bought $400

• Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 6695
Its over for low iq cels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Can I buy rn

• +1
@Hopelessmofoker ill put 250$ Canadian in why not

• +1
@Hopelessmofoker ill put 250$ Canadian in why not
Don't buy shitcoins like this its pointless

All of them will be whortless in a few years if u want long time output invest in Ethereum,Polkadot,Neo,Iota

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, .👽. and CopingHard
Safemoon isnt for long term but it can be a really good investment in the short term, like a few months. Its a high risk high reward play and a good specelutive play for a low amounts to go x10. For long term, like a few years i would even use crypto but regular stocks. I am sure crypto will be banned or boycotted by countries since its undermine the currency, so I see safemoon as the same pump and dump as bitcoin. If you can time the dump or follow the bitcoin news alor you can neglect some of the risk.

All of them will be whortless in a few years if u want long time output invest in Ethereum,Polkadot,Neo,Iota

• +1
Reactions: paranakee and Deleted member 5969

I just want quick money

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Safemoon isnt for long term but it can be a really good investment in the short term, like a few months. Its a high risk high reward play and a good specelutive play for a low amounts to go x10. For long term, like a few years i would even use crypto but regular stocks. I am sure crypto will be banned or boycotted by countries since its undermine the currency, so I see safemoon as the same pump and dump as bitcoin. If you can time the dump or follow the bitcoin news alor you can neglect some of the risk.
jfl they wouldnt do it some banks already use Ripple for transffering money to offshore accounts

435x257

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Look now

I feel like an idiot! But the whole coin is pointless, but still there was money to be made if i actually went ahead and invested

Its hard to buy it

free cheese is only in a mousetrap lol
fucking stupid.
I made 200x yesterday, turned 100 usd into 20k. Shitcoin season is now, there are literally coins called "dogshit" and "ass" which are pumping.

Whats the catch? If you read posts on looksmax and reddit you are probably already way to late, you need to get into the initial group of shillers. Why buy a coin which already did 10000x? Buy a new shitcoin which is just getting started, new ones pop up everyday.

DYOR and try not to get burned, throw in 100usd and take it out asap and let the rest ride. You will all have fun

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
bought like 500 usd of shitmoon yesterday, lets see if i hit the moon or sewers in the coming weeks

BEC7F3D2 7D69 4226 A755 A2B024149F3F

i told yall faggots shouldve listened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, MikeMew'sBitch and .👽.
What a pain in the ass to buy.

• +1
Idk how to buy all these obscure shitcoins. wish it was all listed on coinbase.

• +1
Reactions: GarixTheChad
Bro I cant figure out how to reliably get BNB for trust wallet. Binance is a piece of shit and I have 500 locked on there

I buy $100 lets fucking go

ive made a thread about dogecoin already. sfaemoon is extremely cheap and it’ll most likely blow up. i recommend $10-15 to start off if you guys want some profit. im no btc advisor but safemoon is likely to blow up (probably). if you’ve been following closely for the last week. its currently 0.0000014 FUCKING CHEAP and its constantly growing (42% so far)
how much you put in and how much profit so far bro?
Im looking to put in quite a bit

Can't believe i've just seen this damn post, I'm too slow. How the hell do you even buy this coin? I know Bitmart is an option but it looks dodgy. OP how did you buy it???

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
Can't believe i've just seen this damn post, I'm too slow. How the hell do you even buy this coin? I know Bitmart is an option but it looks dodgy. OP how did you buy it???

shitmoon has gone to shit. i invested 700$ yesterday and i went up to 1500$ only to suddenky drop to 300$ a few hours later and now its even worse, i pretty much lost more than half of investment shouldve dumped when it was 1500$ and be done with it fml

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
shitmoon has gone to shit. i invested 700$ yesterday and i went up to 1500$ only to suddenky drop to 300$ a few hours later and now its even worse, i pretty much lost more than half of investment shouldve dumped when it was 1500$ and be done with it fml
Lifefuel that i didn't invest lol