safemoon

shitmoon has gone to shit. i invested 700$ yesterday and i went up to 1500$ only to suddenky drop to 300$ a few hours later and now its even worse, i pretty much lost more than half of investment shouldve dumped when it was 1500$ and be done with it fml
too bad you invested too late. i bought when it was 0.000011 im still gonna make profit whatsoever. it dropped because of a twitter feud but its going back up again

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and MikeMew'sBitch
Yeah I invest 500 and im down to like 230 lmao. Just going to hold, fuck it. Been taking big risks with these alt shitter coins, one of them is gonna pop.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and .👽.
pulled out a few days before the crash
i only put 33$ in but still a 100$ profit is a profit lol

Don't buy shitcoins like this its pointless

All of them will be whortless in a few years if u want long time output invest in Ethereum,Polkadot,Neo,Iota

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 7098 and mafiaboy
bitcoin with moneros as a laundering system will win long term

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
bitcoin with moneros as a laundering system will win long term
Besides Bitcoin.
Monero is also great. The only true privacy maxxed crypto I know

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
:feelsuhh:“I bought Safemoon”:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
ive made a thread about dogecoin already. sfaemoon is extremely cheap and it’ll most likely blow up. i recommend $10-15 to start off if you guys want some profit. im no btc advisor but safemoon is likely to blow up (probably). if you’ve been following closely for the last week. its currently 0.0000014 FUCKING CHEAP and its constantly growing (42% so far)