Sagging Lower Eyelid/ Need help

kt4x_w

kt4x_w

5.5 PSL 6'3 Slayercel
Hello, I've been recently discovering a new insecurity since my lower eyelid is saggy and isn't tightened to my eye if anyone knows a way to fix this please let me know.
NOTE : This is barely noticeable irl, I cover it up with a slight squint and it covers it. Still, can someone help?

Attachments

• 20230814_000831.jpg
    20230814_000831.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, humanoidsub7 and try2beme
if this is what your worried about then you must be PSL 7

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

Attachments

• Snapchat-444445585.jpg
    Snapchat-444445585.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Nah but it can hurt my side a bit idont like it
fuck dude you look great grow out hair i cant notice your eye issue your good

Attachments

• Snapchat-326067677.jpg
    Snapchat-326067677.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
fuck dude you look great grow out hair i cant notice your eye issue your good
Thank you so much dude, I thought this comment section was gonna be a bunch of toxicity ily and I hope u ascend

icehooding+ apply moisturizer to your under eye before you go to bed

Yeah I've been really thinking about growing my hair rn I'm gymmaxxing I'm a twig

Thank you so much dude, I thought this comment section was gonna be a bunch of toxicity ily and I hope u ascend
yeah thats why ive never posted face but no worries dawg your set to become chadlite

yeah thats why ive never posted face but no worries dawg your set to become chadlite
Thanks man, ur physique is amazing for a 16 year old I'm miring and trying to get there

Just dont let the toxicity get to u

Nah but it can hurt my side a bit idont like it
Looks weak feminine 0 dimorphism are you a lesbian or a 10 year old,

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM, It'snotover, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
I'm 14 6'2 cope harder jfl
How am I coping? I’m telling you how it is retard stop being narcissistic. Fucking faggot, if u didn’t want to improve why come here. Retarded tiktok femboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM, BrahminBoss, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Looks weak feminine 0 dimorphism are you a lesbian or a 10 year old,
he doesn't lake dimorphism, you are just retarded.
He has a tall ramus + good chin = female gaze.
he will outslay any "dimorphic" ogre by your definition.
also he's 14.

he doesn't lake dimorphism, you are just retarded.
He has a tall ramus + good chin = female gaze.
he will outslay any "dimorphic" ogre by your definition.
also he's 14.
Lmao makes sense hes a kid, thought he was in later teens for some reason cuz Ive seen a similar guy with his dimorphism at 16-17.
A4A09233 2C65 482E 8648 660C0CEEDFC5
But if you think he will outslay a guy with more dimorphism like him then it’s over for you buddy

Lmao makes sense hes a kid, thought he was in later teens for some reason cuz Ive seen a similar guy with his dimorphism at 16-17. View attachment 2388751 But if you think he will outslay a guy with more dimorphism like him then it’s over for you buddy
That guy you posted is peak appeal for younger women

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You dont even have a good haircut and you worrying about sagging of the lower lids? Let alone finished puberty. Jfl at the state of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Blond3cel
That guy you posted is peak appeal for younger women
Exactly my point bro. If u think this poster mogs him its over for your brains

Lmao makes sense hes a kid, thought he was in later teens for some reason cuz Ive seen a similar guy with his dimorphism at 16-17. View attachment 2388751 But if you think he will outslay a guy with more dimorphism like him then it’s over for you buddy
Aside this damian kater has insane appeal, also I've been thirsted at school so many times aside this I get many compliments on my eye colour, curly hair or good smile. Overall idgaf about blackpill the way of rating here is retarded idk how james sapphire let incels get to him.

You dont even have a good haircut and you worrying about sagging of the lower lids? Let alone finished puberty. Jfl at the state of this forum
I'm growing curls to get a haircut to cover my forehead, ongoing

Exactly my point bro. If u think this poster mogs him its over for your brains
True but I hit puberty late and I'm still growing I'm sure after I hit my spurt I'll improve a shit ton and I have good height, I'm 6'2, my dad is 6'5 and mom 5'10.

Aside this damian kater has insane appeal, also I've been thirsted at school so many times aside this I get many compliments on my eye colour, curly hair or good smile. Overall idgaf about blackpill the way of rating here is retarded idk how james sapphire let incels get to him.
Yeah I thought you were older son just keep eating protein and being outside you will just grow fine then
True but I hit puberty late and I'm still growing I'm sure after I hit my spurt I'll improve a shit ton and I have good height, I'm 6'2, my dad is 6'5 and mom 5'10.
Good

honestly you should be more concerned about your brown eyes

honestly you should be more concerned about your brown eyes
Nah lmao that pic had yellow light the one I used to show my minor eyelid flaw here u go tho strong lightning vs basic lightning

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230813-153347_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230813-153347_Discord.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230818_215728.jpg
    20230818_215728.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
They look pure green in good amounts of light, a small brown ring appears in shit lightning

Nah lmao that pic had yellow light the one I used to show my minor eyelid flaw here u go tho strong lightning vs basic lightning
trust me doesn't matter, mine are similar although somewhat lighter and it's still the same unnoticeable green brown shit. in my +80% blue eyed people zone the ones with brown eyes are bullied since childhood. looks like shit

trust me doesn't matter, mine are similar although somewhat lighter and it's still the same unnoticeable green brown shit. in my +80% blue eyed people zone the ones with brown eyes are bullied since childhood. looks like shit
Never had a problem also I remember being complimented for having them, seeing me in person is much diffrent than a camera this shit is a Samsung

Everyone mistakes my eyes for green which they might be but they have a small bit of brown its slight hazel, but mine are extremely easy to separate from brown

Never had a problem also I remember being complimented for having them, seeing me in person is much diffrent than a camera this shit is a Samsung
nah you just don't live in a true white country, shit looks insanely boring compared to the ones people have here

Brown fades away completely in sunlight or good light

• +1
Reactions: Yoke
nah you just don't live in a true white country, shit looks insanely boring compared to the ones people have here
Everyone here has blue or green lmaooo, (they consider me apart of green eyed mfs) so I could care less lol