Salam

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
When i saw my brothers @TsarTsar444 @RecessedCel5 @buckchadley31 @Lmao @Gengar and others my heart was filled with warmth, pride and childlike joy

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, try2beme, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Yeah but East Asian and White females will avoid you because of religion.

• JFL
Reactions: Running!
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Who are you brocel, im dying to know :feelsgood:

• Love it
@try2beme Bro you remember ugly brazilian?? What is about him?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and try2beme
Yeah but East Asian and White females will avoid you because of religion.
Not if you're Bosnian albanian or chechen. Obv the religion ist cope. You're brown

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Not if you're Bosnian albanian or chechen. Obv the religion ist cope. You're brown
My grandfather was lightskin with blue eyes from Northern Morocco. He was a chadlite (May Allah have mercy on him), i miss him everyday

• So Sad
My grandfather was lightskin with blue eyes from Northern Morocco. He was a chadlite (May Allah have mercy on him), i miss him everyday
Well I just come from a lineage of normies. My brother is the first HTN and I'm the first subhuman probably

• Hmm...
I
Well I just come from a lineage of normies. My brother is the first HTN and I'm the first subhuman probably
I'm sure you dont look that bad

Just remember that this guy was a casanova in 1930s Germany

Attachments

• tumblr_p2z4zuh2rk1t2ibh7o1_400.gif
    tumblr_p2z4zuh2rk1t2ibh7o1_400.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Shout out to this man @syract2

Django brother
Wow can't believe you came back, i missed you and became sad one point i couldn't talk with you months ago. How is your disk hernia from deadlift currently?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and MaghrebGator
  • Woah
Wow can't believe you came back, i missed you and became sad one point i couldn't talk with you months ago. How is your disk hernia from deadlift currently?
Yes man, also become sad i couldnt talk with my brothers on PM. Later ill tell you why it was

Im very good now alhamdulillah, returned to the gym bro. Had strange withdrawal from meds tho. How about you brother? How is your mother??

• +1
Yes man, also become sad i couldnt talk with my brothers on PM. Later ill tell you why it was

Im very good now alhamdulillah, returned to the gym bro. Had strange withdrawal from meds tho. How about you brother? How is your mother??
My mother is fine nothing really changed for worse i guess since 1-2 years ago. Withdrawals from opoid medications are quite brutal indeed, the most out of any drugs

• Love it
My mother is fine nothing really changed for worse i guess since 1-2 years ago. Withdrawals from opoid medications are quite brutal indeed, the most out of any drugs
Really glad to hear that your mother is doing ok. I will make dua'a for her.

It was strange ngl. Like i was but i wasnt in command of myself, and had big episodes of paranoia and stuff. But now i'm ok as i said. Later we speak on PM Insha Allah

• +1
When i saw my brothers @TsarTsar444 @RecessedCel5 @buckchadley31 @Lmao @Gengar and others my heart was filled with warmth, pride and childlike joy
Welcome back, akhi! I have thought about you from time to time, where you went, etc. I remember you as a well-mannered and good poster.

• Love it
Welcome back, akhi! I have thought about you from time to time, where you went, etc. I remember you as a well-mannered and good poster.
Now i live in Morocco. Later i"ll PM you Insha Allah

• Woah
Now i live in Morocco. Later i"ll PM you Insha Allah
I envy you! I wish I could live abroad, in an Islamic country. But for now I am stuck in the west where there is more haram than halal. :(

• +1