SARMS and facial development

KLESUM

KLESUM

Bronze
Most peoples' faces are not done developing until their mid 20's, this is evident if you just google any celebrity pre 20 then post 25 and you will see a stark difference in their face (see attached of Henry Cavill).

Now why does this occur? Most people on this forum believe it to be due to continued exposure to DHT which promises continued strengthening of the facial bone structure.

My question is then would exposure to SARMs like Ostarine (MK-2866) affec this development by either accelerating or interfering with this development (assuming it is from dht)? Would it be wise to use any similar compounds, even AAS for this result?

Attachments

• 1693905178116.png
    1693905178116.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Most peoples' faces are not done developing until their mid 20's, this is evident if you just google any celebrity pre 20 then post 25 and you will see a stark difference in their face (see attached of Henry Cavill).

Now why does this occur? Most people on this forum believe it to be due to continued exposure to DHT which promises continued strengthening of the facial bone structure.

My question is then would exposure to SARMs like Ostarine (MK-2866) affec this development by either accelerating or interfering with this development (assuming it is from dht)? Would it be wise to use any similar compounds, even AAS for this result?
im currently taking hgh+rad+aromasin and i saw that my jaw got a little bit wider and my nose grew a tiny bit,im not sure if rad can turn to dht

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
another point to consider is that David Laid and Jeff Seid (both of whom took AAS prior to turning 18) sort of have their baby faces that have survived through to their 30s (maybe early exposure to exogenous androgens somehow fucked with this facial maturing - could also just be pheno)

im currently taking hgh+rad+aromasin and i saw that my jaw got a little bit wider and my nose grew a tiny bit,im not sure if rad can turn to dht
without a test base presumably you would actually have lower DHT as rad would be suppressing your T production

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
absolutely not sarms will do nothing
anecdotally the only AAS I noticed real facial changes from was tren, maybe slightly from test but not as noteworthy

another point to consider is that David Laid and Jeff Seid (both of whom took AAS prior to turning 18) sort of have their baby faces that have survived through to their 30s (maybe early exposure to exogenous androgens somehow fucked with this facial maturing - could also just be pheno)
View attachment 2417147View attachment 2417148
my theory on this is a combination of things
low doses and never using any harsh or overly androgenic compounds (e.g. tren or mast), using compounds like anavar that promote collagen synthesis, very strict diet and doing cardio year round, very low stress lifestyle and some level of skincare

absolutely not sarms will do nothing
anecdotally the only AAS I noticed real facial changes from was tren, maybe slightly from test but not as noteworthy
wow and here I am wondering if OST will do anything jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
My face looks much more masculine compared a few years ago and Im only 22 but it could be that I completely changed my lifestyle
Going from sedentary and only eating junk food to being active and eating mostly nutrient dense foods

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
My face looks much more masculine compared a few years ago and Im only 22 but it could be that I completely changed my lifestyle
Going from sedentary and only eating junk food to being active and eating mostly nutrient dense foods
do you have a wider jaw and maxilla, stronger bones

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
do you have a wider jaw and maxilla, stronger bones
Idk maybe jaw looks wider because I have more developed masseter muscles

completely natural?

considering SARMS are steriods modified to be less androgenic probably muscle changes

Now why does this occur?
it's the fat pads shifting, if you have good cheekbone and jaw development it exposes your features, but if you're boneless like chico it turns you into a saggy mess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marek937 and KLESUM
it's the fat pads shifting, if you have good cheekbone and jaw development it exposes your features, but if you're boneless like chico it turns you into a saggy mess.
shifting as in literally moving around the face or getting smaller?

first pic hes a fat fucker, after that its lean is life

first pic hes a fat fucker, after that its lean is life
reminds me of all the threads asking why chubby kids become moggers

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
How did you find those things???? Please brooo provide me with the secrets. I’m desperate. I’ve got a heightmaxxing plan, I’ve got a face MAXXING. I’ve got a skin MAXXING plan etc and they all include supplements, peptides etc BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TP GET THEM FROM? How do you get them? (meaning, are they discreetly packaged so they don’t get confiscated? Etc it do they just allow them in? Idk please explain) Where do you get them from? (Online, locally, any other way etc) Please explain I’m so close to ascending so good but I don’t have a source

How did you find those things???? Please brooo provide me with the secrets. I’m desperate. I’ve got a heightmaxxing plan, I’ve got a face MAXXING. I’ve got a skin MAXXING plan etc and they all include supplements, peptides etc BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TP GET THEM FROM? How do you get them? (meaning, are they discreetly packaged so they don’t get confiscated? Etc it do they just allow them in? Idk please explain) Where do you get them from? (Online, locally, any other way etc) Please explain I’m so close to ascending so good but I don’t have a source
depends where you're from