SARMS GUIDE?

mathis

mathis

Mistral
would be a megathread on sarms ( with all the knowledge we have rn so kinda updated compared to previous threads if there is any ) upvote if you think its a good idea

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and mohamedmohamedmoham
why dont you take test bhai? swear im not trying to be an ass here but why not just use test and other roids?

I don't understand the need for sarms
the results are so lacking while needing to be metabolised by the liver
steroids probably end up being better even though the side effects may be worse.
test is also cheaper than arms

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
why dont you take test bhai? swear im not trying to be an ass here but why not just use test and other roids?
i may take roids too, but i think there is a strong potencial with sarms. its worth it to at least investigate with them

would be a megathread on sarms ( with all the knowledge we have rn so kinda updated compared to previous threads if there is any ) upvote if you think its a good idea
read @Rigged threads

i may take roids too, but i think there is a strong potencial with sarms. its worth it to at least investigate with them
i don't really like them tbh they seem more risky than steroids

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Sarms r trash

why that?
Has been explained hundreds of times causes insane liver damage even on just anavar the weakest sarm id run NAC and TUDCA the issue is there are BARELY ant useful things for the liver

Clavicular and i think NorwoodAscender both fucked their liver on orals only cycles

Has been explained hundreds of times causes insane liver damage even on just anavar the weakest sarm id run NAC and TUDCA the issue is there are BARELY ant useful things for the liver

Clavicular and i think NorwoodAscender both fucked their liver on orals only cycles
I think clavicular and norwoodascender*

make sens. i will still make a quick overview but i'll mention those sides effects