• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing Questions
  • π™Žπ˜Όπ™π™‹ 𝙀𝙧 π™ˆπ™Žπ™€, 𝙀𝙧 π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙖 π™—π™šπ™©π™©π™šπ™§...

π™Žπ˜Όπ™π™‹ 𝙀𝙧 π™ˆπ™Žπ™€, 𝙀𝙧 π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙖 π™—π™šπ™©π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙀π™₯π™©π™žπ™€π™£?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
In your opinion, which option provides the most aesthetic benefits and is more worthwhile?

My palate is normal but not wide. I have all straight teeth except for one tooth on the bottom that is slightly pushed back.

My maxilla is slightly underdeveloped, causing less under-eye support, and my midface is on the longer side. So, widening the face would balance this out better.

I already have an idea of what I want to do. I have consulted with an orthodontist to discuss payment and other details. However, they can't perform a modified MSE like I asked. (Which focuses more on the back of the palate)

I don’t want to become asymmetrical from the MSE, so I feel that SARP is a better option. If you think there is a better option for my case, please tell me.

I have looked at a lot of devices and called many places, but feel free to let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_1457.png
    IMG_1457.png
    326.8 KB · Views: 0
risk reward ratio is fucked with this sort of thing imo

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
EASE with a subnasale lefort 1 cut aesthetic wise since EASE can be able to expand more posteriorly than anteriorly as shown in some cases.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo