Satanic 4:00am encounter

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So, now it is 4:57 when i am writing this thread and i had a satanic encounter.
I am not a believer in god, paranormal stuff or satan, but today i had a real encounter with a female demon.
So Friday night i went to play soccer with my friends and had a barbacue at the house of my friend, i was hanging out with this guys until 1:30 am and then decided to go home, me and 2 others guys that sre my neighbors. Then when we arrived to our neighborhood one of my friends went to sleeo but i stay talking to this other friend in the streets from 2:00am until 4:30am,we talk about alot of topics and laughed alot, but then suddenly at 4:00am this happened
We were talking and a beatiful, but like extremely gorgeus giga stacy mullata was riding a motorcycle and passed slowly infront of us.
She was doing eye contact with me all the time in a flirting/lustful way and she was absolutely beatiful and sexy.
I was in complete amazement and felt in love and a extreme lustful feeling, like i wanted to fuck,but then the scary part begins.
I asked my friend "You saw that girl right? She was fucking hot" and he replied dead serious "No i just felt a bad energy and i felt weird and uneven for a moment like i was feeling in danger" then i remenbered all my knowledge about demonic spirits and i felt instantly anxiety and fear.
And i asked him again "You did saw her?" "She was staring at us and she was beatiful" and he insisted that he just felt a weird energy and he felt like he was being like attacked and felt danger but didnt saw the motorcycle even tho it past in front of us very nearby.
I guess she was a demonic spirit wanting me to have lustful thoughts, spiritual warfare at its finest trying to attack me.
But she was the perfect girl, highest psl, best body, mullata and she had beatiful eyes that stare deep into my soul. I am usually low inhib and i flirt with women in situations like this but i was just petrified when this happened and i couldnt stop watching her.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 51781 and 13 others
@thereallegend

Also i want to mention that i did 0 drugs or alcohol in this time

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Primalsplit and Reformed
Ah so this is a humble brag jfl
I ws actualky scared and not a humble brag, u never had a demonic attack i had things like this happening to me since i was a toddler

I cant sleep from this

Meds

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico
@InnerVoid

• JFL
How do I get such an encounter, too?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Sprinkles and Primalsplit
@Primalsplit

• +1
Fuck she was so beatiful, i wsnt tl cry right now for real it was such a traumatic event i cant stand it i am feeling very anxious and fearful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Sprinkles
This are evil spirits wanting you to steal ur energy and conmit sin. Dont fall for the trap
If I can have sex with them, I would like to summon them. It seems a trade-off and exchange of energy is needed for me to have sex. Currently, I don't have any other options. So, sex with demons is the only option I have.

How did you spawn the forces? I want to try, too.

• +1
If I can have sex with them, I would like to summon them. It seems a trade-off and exchange of energy is needed for me to have sex. Currently, I don't have any other options. So, sex with demons is the only option I have.

How did you spawn the forces? I want to try, too.
You dont understand it is not an exchange, they just rob u ur energy and life force.
You can spawn them by doing pre meditate sins

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and Sprinkles
Does bolivia have wards there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
That’s what you get for being rude and dismissive towards Christianity and Jesus.

Bitch nigga

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
That’s what you get for being rude and dismissive towards Christianity and Jesus.

Bitch nigga
Do you believe this was a satanic agent?

Fuck she was so beatiful, i wsnt tl cry right now for real it was such a traumatic event i cant stand it i am feeling very anxious and fearful
My Brother Christ Stay Prayed Up and pray for repentance and strength cause the demon has marked you and you gonna have to fight lust and the spirtitual battle So stay prayed up , btw youre luckly you encounter a demon and have a heads up ,praying for you brother "I REPEAT DONT FALL INTO THE LUST OR ANY TEMPATIONS THE DEMON HAS MARKED YOU ITS GOING TO TAKE YOUR SOUL TO HELL"

So, now it is 4:57 when i am writing this thread and i had a satanic encounter.
I am not a believer in god, paranormal stuff or satan, but today i had a real encounter with a female demon.
So Friday night i went to play soccer with my friends and had a barbacue at the house of my friend, i was hanging out with this guys until 1:30 am and then decided to go home, me and 2 others guys that sre my neighbors. Then when we arrived to our neighborhood one of my friends went to sleeo but i stay talking to this other friend in the streets from 2:00am until 4:30am,we talk about alot of topics and laughed alot, but then suddenly at 4:00am this happened
We were talking and a beatiful, but like extremely gorgeus giga stacy mullata was riding a motorcycle and passed slowly infront of us.
She was doing eye contact with me all the time in a flirting/lustful way and she was absolutely beatiful and sexy.
I was in complete amazement and felt in love and a extreme lustful feeling, like i wanted to fuck,but then the scary part begins.
I asked my friend "You saw that girl right? She was fucking hot" and he replied dead serious "No i just felt a bad energy and i felt weird and uneven for a moment like i was feeling in danger" then i remenbered all my knowledge about demonic spirits and i felt instantly anxiety and fear.
And i asked him again "You did saw her?" "She was staring at us and she was beatiful" and he insisted that he just felt a weird energy and he felt like he was being like attacked and felt danger but didnt saw the motorcycle even tho it past in front of us very nearby.
I guess she was a demonic spirit wanting me to have lustful thoughts, spiritual warfare at its finest trying to attack me.
But she was the perfect girl, highest psl, best body, mullata and she had beatiful eyes that stare deep into my soul. I am usually low inhib and i flirt with women in situations like this but i was just petrified when this happened and i couldnt stop watching her.
Stopped reading at the part where you use the term "soccer" instead of "football"

Some ghost definitely heard it and decided to teach you a lesson

Ur friend was trolling u lol. Jfl at being a jacked orc but scared of some schizophrenic visions.

• +1
@Ricky212 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Tales from confused bolivia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NigerianChico and PsychoDsk
 9adb2671 51cf 401c a802 ae849d8aacf1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NigerianChico, chicoperuanowski, Klasik01 and 1 other person
i want a demon stacy to rape my dick while i have sleep paralysis

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NigerianChico and Deleted member 51781
Usually when I don't cum for a while they appear in dreams and ride my dixk lmao.
Don't socialize with them tho they'll keep coming back

007Craig

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
watch these videos to train your spiritual energy and shield/defend yourself

She was most likely possessed by a negative entity which is why you sensed her bad energy

Call her in the night, think about the girl and something might happen.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian