Savage high school girls call a guy "loser" and mock him

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
JFL, girls are savages and people say they are the caring and empathetic sex :lul:
At 0:33, look how they make fun of him in front of him and then laugh....that poor guy wasn't even that bad looking, he was just walking alone

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4570, BigBiceps and 9 others
200.gif

Brutal, I hope he has his ak ready to go in the locker.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4054, Alexanderr and 19 others
race pill is fucking unreal considering that guy was nowhere near unattractive

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Imagine 3 guys doing this to a landwhale, now that would be body shaming/bullying/mobbing/terrorizing/threatening, media would blow the fuck up and the landwhale would still be able to fuck multiple Chads, talking about 🤡 world, huh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 4545, BigBoy and 12 others
JFL, girls are savages and people say they are the caring and empathetic sex :lul:
At 0:33, look how they make fun of him in front of him and then laugh....that poor guy wasn't even that bad looking, he was just walking alone

Damn that fucking ugly bitch really said that??????Lmao I can fucking feel how hurted that guy must have been.Why is the world soo cruel....

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Thats funny cuz those are barely even beckies lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, IndianJock, Patient A and 4 others
I hate this type of woman, I hope she grows old like shit and has no children, and gets depressed at 40, and has to settle for a betabux normie

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0, BigBoy, IndianJock and 3 others
I hate this type of woman, I hope she grows old like shit and has no children, and gets depressed at 40, and has to settle for a betabux normie
Lmao that would happened bc she is barely 2.5/10 just purely deformed ugly bitch

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, IndianJock and Aesthetic

The girl in the beginning IPD and nose bridge mogs me hard. . . . . I hope she gets raped by that dude that they called "loser."

Keep in mind this isnt even a ugly guy.
He was just a average dude minding his own business.

Also everyone that spoke to a women knows how much shit they talk about others and how unemphatetic they are.

They are only empathetic when it comes to their own needs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, IndianJock, gymislife and 5 others

Also everyone that spoke to a women knows how much shit they talk about others and how unemphatetic they are.

They just want 30cm dick (or more)from white chad....I remember two avrage girls when they were 11 or 12 they were constantly talking about how they would not date guys whose dicks are smaller than 17 cm IMAGINE THAT.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832

unfortunate truth

They just want 30cm dick (or more)from white chad....I remember two avrage girls when they were 11 or 12 they were constantly talking about how they would not date guys whose dicks are smaller than 17 cm IMAGINE THAT.
That young? Why am I not fucking surprised, JFL at the degeneracy of the West.

That guy actually resemble me when I was 15yo.
I was walking past a group of females entering my school and when they saw me, they said "from which planet you come from?" making sure to say it loud enough for me to hear it and then all laughing about it. That comment not only ruined that day, but more than 10 years later I still think about it.

But if you try to tell something similar to them you get slammed with a lawsuit and all media will be all over you calling you a dangerous criminal, incel psycopath.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Hades, Chad69 and 3 others
You guys sound low T and neurodivergent as hell, you don’t even know the context of the situation.

Everybody jokes like that in high school. If he’s not ugly then you know the use of “loser” wasn’t pertaining to his looks. She didn’t even say it directly to him, she said it vaguely with her hands over her mouth. Nigga probably smash better looking chicks after school to not even give a fuck.

You guys wonder why you’re all virgins yet over analyze every little thing some bitch does in the estrogenic way possible and put the broad label on every girl to ever breath, you’re whiny like the bitches in the video. Shut your bitch ass up and inject T

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Justttt, Deleted member 1973 and 7 others
no mercy was shown that day, son. or ever in history of humanity, indeed
giphy.gif

You guys sound low T and neurodivergent as hell, you don’t even know the context of the situation.

Everybody jokes like that in high school. If he’s not ugly then you know the use of “loser” wasn’t pertaining to his looks. She didn’t even say it directly to him, she said it vaguely with her hands over her mouth. Nigga probably smash better looking chicks after school to give a fuck.

You guys wonder why you’re all virgins yet over analyze every little thing some bitch does in the estrogenic way possible and put the broad label on every girl to ever breath, you’re whiny like the bitches in the video. Shut your bitch ass up and inject T

vlogger foid did try to appear kind and pity him by saying "oh noo" though, would've just laughed if it was said in a jokish way

typical foid circular logic here

"i hate this kid because he has no friends, let's make it so he never has any friends again by laughing at him"

vlogger foid did try to appear kind and pity him by saying "oh noo" though, would've just laughed if it was said in a jokish way
They said it lazily, lol at “kind and pity”

Again, he’s not ugly, there are worst looking people in high school, so maybe “loser” wasn’t used referring to his looks. It hardly that serious, guys in high schools receive WORST than this DAILY. If they told me that I would have said “your momma” or do a quick roast session and keep it moving.

You guys acting like it’s the end of the world, every high school was like this.
typical foid circular logic here

"i hate this kid because he has no friends, let's make it so he never has any friends again by laughing at him"
If that’s true then he’s probably getting worse treatment. Both guys and girls are like that. You shouldn’t be friendless in high school anyways, that’s a life failo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4209
They probably knew eachother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and TheMewingBBC
They probably are friends or something lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
he literally looks like a 4.5-5 PSL wtf.

well clearly he is just a tad above average, its over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Just look at his face, it's clear they weren't joking. You can tell he's hurt. Girls are that savage, especially when young they don't even hide it. Subhumans don't even register for them, they don't consider them humans so they don't care about hurting their feelings.
Something similar happened to me throughout middle and high school. Only now that I'm somewhat oldcel (29yo) things like that don't happen to me anymore but not because girls get more compassionate, they simply are more cautious to openly say those things. They tell the exact same things but behind my back.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer and Deleted member 685
Hol up why the hell are you watching this OP? It only has 105 views

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Deleted member 1973

Insane high t Dom slayer at 1:30

even with glasses he is 7 psl

this is peak performance

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
I deserve to own all women of this world. Especially all latina women, so they can sit on my face and satisfy Gudru.

• JFL
Reactions: Halotestin
We need sharia, that girl deserves abuse. Fuck that, let’s go lobby for the government to instate a purge so that nigga can go er on these cunts

Their looksmatches are dead hanging from a ceiling fan

LOL those girls are not even good looking, i wouldnt fuck at all! EW! look at those pimples!

They obviously know each other and are likely friends you fucking fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Is that guy you? This video only has 143 views. How did you find this? Also why would anyone find this interesting? How vapid do you have to be to film your average day in school and think people would enjoy it? Maybe there are special circumstances and she is posting it for a family member or something but still kinda wack.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC

Everybody jokes like that in high school. If he’s not ugly then you know the use of “loser” wasn’t pertaining to his looks. She didn’t even say it directly to him, she said it vaguely with her hands over her mouth. Nigga probably smash better looking chicks after school to not even give a fuck.

Exactly
JFL @ you autists

women and men tease each other Like fuck especially in school. The guy probably said the exact same to them at some point. Jfl x10000 @ getting bent out of shape over this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and TheMewingBBC
Exactly
JFL @ you autists

women and men tease each other Like fuck especially in school. The guy probably said the exact same to them at some point. Jfl x10000 @ getting bent out of shape over this shit.

Exactly. The difference is the guy was goodlooking and OP is not and therefore ascribes wrong assumptions to the event. Teasing can only be done from one high SMV to another. If it is from one high SMV to one low then it is bullying. Guy in the video probably fucked her under the football bleachers afterwards tbh.

Exactly. The difference is the guy was goodlooking and OP is not and therefore ascribes wrong assumptions to the event. Teasing can only be done from one high SMV to another. If it is from one high SMV to one low then it is bullying. Guy in the video probably fucked her under the football bleachers afterwards tbh.
I think you kind of missed the point but yeah ok

If that was me and some acne covered bottom tier becky said that to me I'd royally roast the fuck out them hoes

Girls have no arguing ability other than sexuality and dick size so it's very easy to roast them

i didnt hear it properly at first i thought it was some random guy they were making fun of. i was reading your comment and was so confused how you could justify them making fun of him.

bruh how could you niggas watch this video and not realize the girls were teasing him like most high schoolers do. you guys really are aspie.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I can't live longer
giphy.gif