Saw my face in the mirror on weed (gtfih)

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
Started lagging and making scary/weird faces and realized that this is how everyone else sees me. I looked like the evil version of myself. It was like I never saw myself before, and it was my first time seeing a human. When I look in the mirror I feel like im looking in one of those mirrors that have a lot of mirrors inside other mirrors.This happens almost every trip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, N1666, darkness97 and 3 others
Starting lagging and making scary/weird faces and realized that this is how everyone else sees me. I looked like the evil version of myself. It was like I never saw myself before, and it was my first time seeing a human.
Now rape everyone

Started lagging and making scary/weird faces and realized that this is how everyone else sees me. I looked like the evil version of myself. It was like I never saw myself before, and it was my first time seeing a human. When I look in the mirror I feel like im looking in one of those mirrors that have a lot of mirrors inside other mirrors.This happens almost every trip
Rip your skin out theres ants inside

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
bro acting like weed is LSD

its not that deep mf

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
bro acting like weed is LSD

its not that deep mf
Weed is basically a sikeadelik for me, I see patterns, distorted cartoon preception of myself, and see cartoon characters that I think I’ve seen before but don’t actually exist

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Weed is basically a sikeadelik for me, I see patterns, distorted cartoon preception of myself, and see cartoon characters that I think I’ve seen before but don’t actually exist
maybe youre just shizophrenic

weed isnt psychedelic

Yeah seeing what u look like while on drugs is really disturbing

Do the same thing on fent

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Yeah seeing what u look like while on drugs is really disturbing
I realized that when I look at people and think “imagine being born looking like that forever” that that’s also what people might think when they look at me

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I looked into my camera when I was high and saw a cyclops no joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truecel12 and slavicpsycho
You are definitely not smoking weed

i have similar bad reactions to weed. i literallly lose my mind in way that i can't really describe. all i can say is that it is insanely terrifying and when i do/did get high i would feel massive guilt, pain and loss for allowing myself to fall into that place again.

the way you are describing it is similar to me. you see yourself and life in general as a terrible 'cartoonish' place where you want to step out of it due to your utter disgust with it. but that's impossible because you can't remove yourself from life itself. when i take the bus for an example i will just notice then how actually dirty and dingy it is. the smell and the utter junkie den it is. i will look at myself and feel massive guilt for how thin and disgusting of a person i am. i will notice my hands, the taste in my mouth and it's all disgusting.

then i will look at my life and see myself as this continuously self-destructive person who is hopelessly unaware themselves. almost like i have bad vision and being on weed feels like putting on glasses. everything is just terrible to the point where i have to pace and repeat something like "i love my family". it's the only thing that i can think of that doesn't make me grossed out or ashamed. and i will do this for like an hour or two until i feel the connection to life again.

this is pretty much why i say no to drugs lol :feelskek:

Last edited:
Happens every time with every thc cart
Throw that shit away, most thc carts are in fact not thc. It's usually some other poisonous stuff like spice, you shouldn't be having hallucinogenic effects or "tripping" from thc. Carts are also the worse thing to smoke as it does so much damage to ur lungs due to the battery in them.

Damn you must've been absolutely baked

Drunk Acid Trip GIF by Meow Wolf

Bump

I saw my face in the mirror and it broke

He’s on weed not meth