Saying that looking young at your age is something bad is fucking retarded

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
I have seen many users in here and in incels.is say this as something bad, and it's fucking retarded
Looking young at age 18 (if it's because you are a late bloomer or genetics) isn't a bad or a good thing, it's neutral, it means that your growth patterns are different (very common with Asians)

You will start looking older at some point if you want it or not, and you will "ascend", the only difference is that in a different time then others
You may or may not look incel at an older age, it's mainly individual

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 5746, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
I agree, especially if we are talking about 18 or 20 yo

• +1
Reactions: Over
just be an early bloomer to live a nice life.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, HighIQcel and GigaMogger
I look 22 at 17 tbh

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
I have seen many users in here and in incels.is say this as something bad, and it's fucking retarded
Looking young at age 18 (if it's because you are a late bloomer or genetics) isn't a bad or a good thing, it's neutral, it means that your growth patterns are different (very common with Asians)

You will start looking older at some point if you want it or not, and you will "ascend", the only difference is that in a different time then others
You may or may not look incel at an older age and it's something individual
GigaMogger here, done with puberty by 15 - banging your high school crush by 13

Slaying 10000000 jbs by the time your balls drop jfl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and PubertyMaxxer

and then looking like this at age 30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Good_Little_Goy, LowTierNormie and 2 others
ideal would be looking your age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Early onset puberty is linked with higher testosterone, higher testosterone = higher growth hormone = youth ;)
You guys are really brainwashed with the "testosterone = superman" bullshit aren't you and the difference is very small

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
You guys are really brainwashed with the "testosterone = superman" bullshit aren't you and the difference is very small
Keep coping with missing out on adolescence brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, PubertyMaxxer and Darklord

we all admire your accomplishments... on this incel forum.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger

You may or may not look incel at an older age, it's mainly individual
Youth is very underrated. Women also love youthfulness, not just us, though we strive for it more in women.

youth = beauty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, tdawg and GigaMogger
I think it depends on *what* makes you look older or younger.

Look younger due to smoother skin, presence of hair, Positive CT, short midface = good
Look younger due to low height, weak chin, weak zygos, Asian baby face = not good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, HighIQcel, Chadlitecel and 5 others
My own experience: I have a babyface and people think that I am under 18 although I am 20 in 2 months. In clubs, I had some success with rather good looking girls solely based on looks (they were around 6-8/10) but most of them were younger than me. I have a really hard time getting attention from girls in my age. Tinder would be absolute brutal although I have a high tier normie face(I would say chadlite on a good day with low bf). I was a late bloomer but I have also the facial features that indicate low dimorphism. I can't tell how I am going to when I mature a bit in 3-4 years but as for now, I really need to work on looking more masculine. Having a babyface isn't as beneficial as most think (at least when your height is only average).

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Darklord
i mean @belnar93 looks 20 but he is 28+ and thats good

My own experience: I have a babyface and people think that I am under 18 although I am 20 in 2 months. In clubs, I had some success with rather good looking girls solely based on looks (they were around 6-8/10) but most of them were younger than me. I have a really hard time getting attention from girls in my age. Tinder would be absolute brutal although I have a high tier normie face(I would say chadlite on a good day with low bf). I was a late bloomer but I have also the facial features that indicate low dimorphism. I can't tell how I am going to when I mature a bit in 3-4 years but as for now, I really need to work on looking more masculine. Having a babyface isn't as beneficial as most think (at least when your height is only average).
Super duper true....

Women peak prior to age 20 just keep at it with the jbs - aging will come for you either way

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
Women peak prior to age 20 just keep at it with the jbs - aging will come for you either way
They fakeup to makeup for the aging boyo...what do you have?

I get carded for beer at 24 tbh.

They fakeup to makeup for the aging boyo...what do you have?
Collagenmaxxin is working well so far, considering preventative botox later on, followed by facelifts n sheeeeeeeeeit

Also it's not against the law for men to fakeup either - take everything you can get

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
and you have hard time with women in your age because women prefer men older then them, I have a prettyboy friend who exploits this and
all of his gfs are 14-15 while he is 17, and he has hard time with girls his age
Correct..
I have nothing to cope about, I started puberty at 11 and I look my age if not older (17)

Last edited:
and you have hard time with women in your age because women prefer men older then them, I have a prettyboy friend who exploits this and
all of his gfs are 14-15 while he is 17, and he has hard time with girls his age
Yeah, I just hope that it resolves itself in 2-3 years. My main goals would always be woman in the 18-21 bracket. Hopefully I will than benefit from youth genes when I am 30+.

I'm starting to get rejected for looking too old. Its over

People say I often look younger for my age

I’m I good op? Will I age like Asians?

Collagenmaxxin is working well so far, considering preventative botox later on, followed by facelifts n sheeeeeeeeeit

Also it's not against the law for men to fakeup either - take everything you can get

What do you do for collagenmaxxing?