saying you get IOIs is becoming one of the most cope terms on this forum

finn899

finn899

Kraken
anyone who thinks they are attractive because they get 'iois' honestly need help they are all dudes making eye contact with every girl walking past them and if a girl looks at them for one secound they will take that as 'they wanted me and i know they found me attractive' the only 'ioi' is if a girl approaches you or if you match with her on tinder anything other then that is cope for mentalcels no hate to rankin but alot of ltns are the main people who say the term 'IOIS'

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subanimal, Clark69, poopoohead and 19 others
Real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and wsada
Indeed

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and wsada
i thought my onetitis was giving me IOIs and when i asked her out she said i look like shit (deadass):feelsrope:

unless she is raping you with eye contact or she asks you out herself its not IOIs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, poopoohead, williamper and 10 others
i thought my onetitis was giving me IOIs and when i asked her out she said i look like shit (deadass):feelsrope:

unless she is raping you with eye contact or she asks you out herself its not IOIs
This girl was eyeraping me at a party then she started replying to my stories lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
anyone who thinks they are attractive because they get 'iois' honestly need help they are all dudes making eye contact with every girl walking past them and if a girl looks at them for one secound they will take that as 'they wanted me and i know they found me attractive' the only 'ioi' is if a girl approaches you or if you match with her on tinder anything other then that is cope for mentalcels no hate to rankin but alot of ltns are the main people who say the term 'IOIS'View attachment 2567474View attachment 2567486
LTN?!! I'm a Chad heavy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, RichardSpencel, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
This girl was eyeraping me at a party then she started replying to my stories lol
at a party if a girl is staring you down at a party its different thats clear,but 90 percent of people on this forum they are talking about is walking in public and a girl looks at them for a milisecound walking past

• +1
cant relate
Maybe she wasn’t looking at u. That girl invited me to her room at night to hang out but nothing happened Jfl

iois is when a girl fiddles with her hair until it's in a mess while looking at you

That's iois

There's also the iois of a girl that is between a 5-6/10 looking for attention from acceptable looking guys.

You guys never read between the lines

It's always black or white for Zoomers

Just stop talking

Honestly

• +1
iois is when a girl fiddles with her hair until it's in a mess while looking at you

That's iois

There's also the iois of a girl that is between a 5-6/10 looking for attention from acceptable looking guys.

You guys never read between the lines

It's always black or white for Zoomers

Just stop talking

Honestly
no offence bro but 5'8 guys like you are the exact same type of guy who base there attraction of iois,bc a girl touches her hair 5 secounds after she looks at you that doesnt mean anything please stop,if she wanted you shes approaching you

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Carnivore
Is it an ioi if a girl randomly asks to tie your hair up and then says it’s soft, I only knew them for a few days

no offence bro but 5'8 guys like you are the exact same type of guy who base there attraction of iois,bc a girl touches her hair 5 secounds after she looks at you that doesnt mean anything please stop,if she wanted you shes approaching you

Lol oh boy. You really have no clue. It's ok. You're from a generation where most guys get no pussy, so you assume each chick is chadsexual. It's ok. I am not going to argue with a projecting Zoomer with mental health issues and suffering from loneliness.

And yes I've been approached. Once was even in a gym.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 28541 and Lefty Rankin
IOI = girl comes up to you and tells you that you’re attractive. Anything else is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, poopoohead, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
IOI = girl comes up to you and tells you that you’re attractive. Anything else is cope.
@MakinItHappen take notes lil bro

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and bluk

Make-believe fantasy that never happens to even Chad. VERY RARE. That's not how the dynamic between male and female works.

• +1
Reactions: Sick, poopoohead, Outlier and 3 others
@MakinItHappen take notes lil bro

LOL when I've fucked far more than girls than him, sure. Let me grab my notepad.

Learn Michael Strahan GIF by ABC Network

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@finn899 I said I'm chad heavy. You better recognize.

IMG 20231117 150713 HDR

• Love it
not cope only if you look good

Make-believe fantasy that never happens to even Chad. VERY RARE. That's not how the dynamic between male and female works.
I’m far from Chad and it happens pretty regularly on nights out, both cold and warm approaches. You need to be a Chad for it to happen as you’re waiting in to buy your groceries. Women will absolutely do it in a setting where it’s socially acceptable if you’re decent looking.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 7580
I’m far from Chad and it happens pretty regularly on nights out, both cold and warm approaches. You need to be a Chad for it to happen as you’re waiting in to buy your groceries. Women will absolutely do it in a setting where it’s socially acceptable if you’re decent looking.
well yes im not saying your expected to get approached out in public bc that is actually rare and a fantasy for this site,but if your not getting approached at parties or nights out with drunk ppl then you are in fact ugly

well yes im not saying your expected to get approached out in public bc that is actually rare and a fantasy for this site,but if your not getting approached at parties or nights out with drunk ppl then you are in fact ugly
Pretty much. I’ve had random street approaches a small handful of times but it was usually from low inhib teen girls. It’s rare. Then again I was a rotter most of my life.

• +1

American girls are far more direct and I know this from being there for vacation.

English girls will make it subtle and then encourage you approach. I've had this done to me at college/uni and approached and was successful. Hair playing, CONSTANT hair playing and then looking at you and away, is a fundamental sign of attraction. Why are we even talking about this? It's banal. You guys talk about water this and water that? LOL. What is this? Fire? Retards.

Just shut your virgin ass up. You don;'t know shit.

You live in a theoretical world and PROJECTING your own life's experience as an ABSOLUTE rule.

This is known as solipsism.

• +1

The fact you spell 'you're' as 'your' tells me everything I need to know about your credibility on anything when it comes to self-awareness.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Lefty Rankin
My question to those people would be: If you actually think she is interested in you, why don't you talk to her?

• +1
My question to those people would be: If you actually think she is interested in you, why don't you talk to her?
high inhibition

• +1
Reactions: mid
bc they know deep down they will get rejected and that just bc she looked at him walking past it doesnt mean anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 28541, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
Then you don't actually believe she is interested.
facts if you attracvtive no matter how hign inhib you may seem she will still give you her number and assume you werre just nervous talking to her for the first time

LOL when I've fucked far more than girls than him, sure. Let me grab my notepad.

Learn Michael Strahan GIF by ABC Network
Imagine bragging
about muh fucking girls to asperger teens as a 40 year old lmao. That’s why you gotta ascend early. So many socially stunted adults permanently stuck in their teenage years here.

American girls are far more direct and I know this from being there for vacation.
Never been there, dunno, don't care.
English girls will make it subtle and then encourage you approach. I've had this done to me at college/uni and approached and was successful. Hair playing, CONSTANT hair playing and then looking at you and away, is a fundamental sign of attraction. Why are we even talking about this? It's banal. You guys talk about water this and water that? LOL. What is this? Fire? Retards.

Just shut your virgin ass up. You don;'t know shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ENGLISH GIRLS? REALLY NIGGA? I've been in England my whole life and recently moved to Ireland for Uni where women are basically the same. They're the sluttiest, most forward women of any country i've ever been in and i've been to a few. Go to a bar or club or get into a friend group with women and if they find you attractive at all they'll basically straight up come up to you and ask for sex. Stop coping with muh smiling and anus hair twirling. It's a cope. You're attractive = girls come up to you and tell you you're attractive.

Imagine bragging
about muh fucking girls to asperger teens as a 40 year old lmao. That’s why you gotta ascend early. So many socially stunted adults permanently stuck in their teenage years here.

Never been there, dunno, don't care.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ENGLISH GIRLS? REALLY NIGGA? I've been in England my whole life and recently moved to Ireland for Uni where women are basically the same. They're the sluttiest, most forward women of any country i've ever been in and i've been to a few. Go to a bar or club or get into a friend group with women and if they find you attractive at all they'll basically straight up come up to you and ask for sex. Stop coping with muh smiling and anus hair twirling. It's a cope. You're attractive = girls come up to you and tell you you're attractive.

Virgin. Doomer. Incel. Loser. Miserable rotting fart. Poor me, poor me, pour me a drink. You have the creativity of a degenerate NEET bum that smokes weed all day.

cary grant drinking GIF by FilmStruck

Come up with more original stuff.

Lmao @ ascend early. Most of my body count comes from uni/college. Your cope is cracking me up.

Last edited:
  • +1
facts if you attracvtive no matter how hign inhib you may seem she will still give you her number and assume you werre just nervous talking to her for the first time
problem is, being high inhib won't even let you talk to her in the first place.

Virgin. Doomer. Incel. Loser. Miserable rotting fart. Poor me, poor me, pour me a drink.
Bro you're a 30 something year old Indian still rotting on retarded psl forums, talking about your supposed slays. Once I hit about 19/20 I left because I was old enough to realize how fucking stupid most things said here are. It's no longer entertaining knowing that you're posting amongst 16 year olds.
If you're 25+ and genuinely enjoy being here then it means you're mentally stunted.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and finn899
Virgin. Doomer. Incel. Loser. Miserable rotting fart. Poor me, poor me, pour me a drink. You have the creativity of a degenerate NEET bum that smokes weed all day.

cary grant drinking GIF by FilmStruck

Come up with more original stuff.

Lmao @ ascend early. Most of my body count comes from uni/college. Your cope is cracking me up.
the fucking projection, holy shit.
Sandeep is so deeply upset that he's not attractive to women, that he has to make up the utter borderline schizophrenic cope that English girls are subtle. JFC.

• +1
Bro you're a 30 something year old Indian still rotting on retarded psl forums, talking about your supposed slays. Once I hit about 19/20 I left because I was old enough to realize how fucking stupid most things said here are. It's no longer entertaining knowing that you're posting amongst 16 year olds.
If you're 25+ and genuinely enjoy being here then it means you're mentally stunted.

Kicking back multi-tasking on a PSL forum isn't rotting.

My race is irrelevant. I mog you. You're a recessed, downward grown, hooked nose white lmao.

And here you are back again agreeing with the miserable doomer theories.

'If she doesn't approach you and suck your dick you are subhuman'.

Definitely don't enjoy being here. I look for good threads, which there are, although not many. However the main-page shows dumb shit like this all the time which is click bait for telling the retard to shut the fuck up.

the fucking projection, holy shit.
Sandeep is so deeply upset that he's not attractive to women, that he has to make up the utter borderline schizophrenic cope that English girls are subtle. JFC.

3766767 71528252

1) I am Indian/Pakistani and had more pussy than you and you're white
2) I am Indian/Pakistani and am in a LTR with a settled life and you're white
3) I am Indian/Pakistani and look better than you and you're white

You are a downward grown, hooked nose, recessed subhuman and repeat 5'8, Indian, 30 every 5 seconds to cope.

Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys

'He might be good looking, but he's curry'

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and poopoohead

My race is irrelevant. I mog you. You're a recessed, downward grown, hooked nose white lmao.

Definitely don't enjoy being here. I look for good threads, which there are, although not many. However the main-page shows dumb shit like this all the time which is click bait for telling the retard to shut the fuck up.
bro no offence but you are the one with a hooked nose,your also 5'8 so you never actually got to feel what its like roaming the streets as a htn..you cope with saying thingsl ike 'cranium size' downward growth' but let it be known if a girl sees your face none of these matters she knows your ugly within a MIlisecound and also nobody here cares you have a girlfreind i would rather hang myself then sleep next to a 25_+ year old girl no matter what age i become im (19) nvm the fact she is defo ugly

I believe we have already established that i'm an OG and i've seen your autistic fights with teenagers on this forum. In fact they were so autistic I still remember one of their names, @wechillinfosho or something like that. You've had numerous accounts with hundreds of hours spent here, I know that, you know that, everyone knows that.
You don't mog me, not now and not when you were my age either. You're a manlet Sandeep.
Which ones would those be?
If you are attractive at all, she will approach you in a setting in which it's socially acceptable, like a party.

• +1
bro no offence but you are the one with a hooked nose,your also 5'8 so you never actually got to feel what its like roaming the streets as a htn..you cope with saying thingsl ike 'cranium size' downward growth' but let it be known if a girl sees your face none of these matters she knows your ugly within a MIlisecound and also nobody here cares you have a girlfreind i would rather hang myself then sleep next to a 25_+ year old girl no matter what age i become im (19) nvm the fact she is defo ugly
downword growth,skull none OF THAT MATTERS WHEN YOUR 5'8 WITH AVERAGE FACIAL FEATURES lmao

• +1
bro no offence but you are the one with a hooked nose,your also 5'8 so you never actually got to feel what its like roaming the streets as a htn..

Because I am 5'8? LMAO. This is such a projection and cope HAHAHAHA.

'i would rather hang myself then sleep next to a 25_+ year old girl no matter what age i become im (19) nvm the fact she is defo ugly'

LOL the cope is mad.

View attachment 2567516

1) I am Indian/Pakistani and had more pussy than you and you're white
2) I am Indian/Pakistani and am in a LTR with a settled life and you're white
3) I am Indian/Pakistani and look better than you and you're white

You are a downward grown, hooked nose, recessed subhuman and repeat 5'8, Indian, 30 every 5 seconds to cope.

Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys

'He might be good looking, but he's curry'

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
So I get approached which you think is a fantasy, but you mog me? Explain to me how that is possible.

I believe we have already established that i'm an OG and i've seen your autistic fights with teenagers on this forum. In fact they were so autistic I still remember one of their names, @wechillinfosho or something like that. You've had numerous accounts with hundreds of hours spent here, I know that, you know that, everyone knows that.

@Wechillinfosho was mid 20s and I guarantee this is HIM looooool

You put down the people on this site and call them retarded, but when you read back your posts, you'll see you are in actual real fact NO DIFFERENT. You sound EXACTLY like them. Here you are agreeing with the resident doomer @finn899 that hasn't left the house in weeks.

@wechillinfosho (@bluk) how you been?

downword growth,skull none OF THAT MATTERS WHEN YOUR 5'8 WITH AVERAGE FACIAL FEATURES lmao

Average! LMAO.

When the cope is too strong.

Only a couple of days ago.

And funnily enough it's the JBs that you yearn for that fancy me the most.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, finn899 and bluk
@Wechillinfosho was mid 20s and I guarantee this is HIM looooool
nope. not him. Said he was in his teens. Don't really care tbh, the point is you constantly got into retarded fights.
You put down the people on this site and call them retarded, but when you read back your posts, you'll see you are in actual real fact NO DIFFERENT. You sound EXACTLY like them. Here you are agreeing with the resident doomer @finn899 that hasn't left the house in weeks.
IOIs are a redpill cope though. There's plenty of retards like you who believe in the hair twirling thing for example. You're projecting male autism onto women. Women don't have to go a week without fingering themselves to muster up the courage to go talk to a guy they like. They just do it before another girl does. They have no reason to not be forward.
How can you not understand this?
Average! LMAO.

View attachment 2567523View attachment 2567525
When the cope is too strong.

View attachment 2567527

Only a couple of days ago.

And funnily enough it's the JBs that you yearn for that fancy me the most.
pajeet trying to take thirst trap photos lmao

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen