saying you get IOIs is becoming one of the most cope terms on this forum

nope. not him. Said he was in his teens. Don't really care tbh, the point is you constantly got into retarded fights.

IOIs are a redpill cope though. There's plenty of retards like you who believe in the hair twirling thing for example. You're projecting male autism onto women. Women don't have to go a week without fingering themselves to muster up the courage to go talk to a guy they like. They just do it before another girl does. They have no reason to not be forward.
How can you not understand this?

pajeet trying to take thirst trap photos lmao

You're def @wechillnfosho

Your frame of thought is too like a Millennial and not a Zoomer + you sound like you're from the UK like he was.

Because I am 5'8? LMAO. This is such a projection and cope HAHAHAHA.

'i would rather hang myself then sleep next to a 25_+ year old girl no matter what age i become im (19) nvm the fact she is defo ugly'

LOL the cope is mad.
you give zyzz vibes ngl

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
You're def @wechillnfosho

Your frame of thought is too like a Millennial and not a Zoomer + you sound like you're from the UK like he was.
I am from the UK and i'm 22. Elaborate on my frame of thought lol. I'm just being realistic. Why the fuck would a woman not approach a guy she finds attractive in a setting like a nightclub? We don't live in the 1800s anymore. Women are forward and slutty af.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I am from the UK and i'm 22. Elaborate on my frame of thought lol. I'm just being realistic. Why the fuck would a woman not approach a guy she finds attractive in a setting like a nightclub? We don't live in the 1800s anymore. Women are forward and slutty af.

You are not 22. You are mid 20s.

You speak like an Indian/Pakistani 25+ year old from the UK. You are not a Zoomer. No chance. I know it's you bro don't worry.

We're boys.

Anyways. I know you are on a wind-up mission and you don't believe the shit you are spouting.

Sure in a nightclub if a girl FALLS into conversation with a guy BY CHANCE she will hit on him. I've had this working as a barman in a bar. And yeah there are girls that approach guys in clubs, but it is the exception and not what you will find as the rule.

Women are still women. They WANT to feel girly around guys they fancy.

Bro you're a 30 something year old Indian still rotting on retarded psl forums, talking about your supposed slays. Once I hit about 19/20 I left because I was old enough to realize how fucking stupid most things said here are. It's no longer entertaining knowing that you're posting amongst 16 year olds.
If you're 25+ and genuinely enjoy being here then it means you're mentally stunted.
Well obviously you didn't leave did you? I'm 36 years old and I'm better than you. And I love being here.

• JFL
Reactions: bluk
You are not 22. You are mid 20s.
Shit my nigga, I could've sworn I was born in 2001. I'll need to do the maths on this and get back to you.
You speak like an Indian/Pakistani 25+ year old from the UK. You are not a Zoomer. No chance. I know it's you bro don't worry.
And what the fuck do Indians/ Pakistanis talk like in relation to what I said lmao.
We're boys.

Anyways. I know you are on a wind-up mission and you don't believe the shit you are spouting.

Sure in a nightclub if a girl FALLS into conversation a guy BY CHANCE she will hit on him. I've had this working as a barman in a bar. And yeah there are girls that approach guys in clubs, but it is the exception and not what you will find as the rule.

Women are still women. They WANT to feel girly around guys they fancy.

Nope. If a girl finds you attractive, even if you've never talked before, she'll come up and either start talking to you about whatever or she'll straight up compliment you. Like I said, i'm far from Chad, but this happens regularly to me on nights out. Both from girls and faggots. Especially in the UK where women are almost as slutty as men.
You are coping extremely hard.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and finn899
Well obviously you didn't leave did you? I'm 36 years old and I'm better than you. And I love being here.
I left for years. I came back just to see what it's like and I doubt i'll still be here next week.
You're a 36 year old who enjoys being on a forum where kids 20 years younger than you come to argue about the vertical eye width of their favourite male model.
The shit I took this morning is better than you, bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
I left for years. I came back just to see what it's like and I doubt i'll still be here next week.
You're a 36 year old who enjoys being on a forum where kids 20 years younger than you come to argue about the horizontal eye width of their favourite male model.
Fuck you. Suck my mog mother fucker.

IMG 20231117 150713 HDR

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Nope. If a girl finds you attractive, even if you've never talked before, she'll come up and either start talking to you about whatever or she'll straight up compliment you. Like I said, i'm far from Chad, but this happens regularly to me on nights out. Both from girls and faggots. Especially in the UK where women are almost as slutty as men.
You are coping extremely hard.

You're wrong and on a wind-up mission.

You're a 36 year old who enjoys being on a forum where kids 20 years younger than you come to argue about the vertical eye width of their favourite male model.

I'm 32 in 3 days lmao. I shit-post on here for lols.

I know it's you @wechillinfoshoe

You ever wanna go out in London sometime together, hit me up in pms.

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
I was thinking that foids actively playing with their hair in front of me is IOI until i saw that some dudes do it too.

• +1
You're wrong and on a wind-up mission.
you're the one spazzing out about basic common sense lol.

Oh what, is @Lefty Rankin your alt?
Look at who i'm replying to, moron.

no, you don't shitpost here for the lols. You're getting genuinely angry that I destroyed your delusion about English girls not being the most forward sluts on the planet. Still laughing about that btw.

• +1
no, you don't shitpost here for the lols. You're getting genuinely angry that I destroyed your delusion about English girls not being the most forward sluts on the planet. Still laughing about that btw.
'uk girls arnt as straight forward' his copes are that funny i gotta give it to him,hes one of those guys who will never take responsibility or admit being wrong,dont argue with this clown hes always right in his head

• +1
anyone who thinks they are attractive because they get 'iois' honestly need help they are all dudes making eye contact with every girl walking past them and if a girl looks at them for one secound they will take that as 'they wanted me and i know they found me attractive' the only 'ioi' is if a girl approaches you or if you match with her on tinder anything other then that is cope for mentalcels no hate to rankin but alot of ltns are the main people who say the term 'IOIS'View attachment 2567474View attachment 2567486
Hmm disagree tbh. If girls are constantly staring at you there’s a good chance they find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
'uk girls arnt as straight forward' his copes are that funny i gotta give it to him,hes one of those guys who will never take responsibility or admit being wrong,dont argue with this clown hes always right in his head
It's actually weird how common it is for people here to talk about UK being hardmode. It's one of the easier places in the west outside of eastern Europe to get laid.

Hmm disagree tbh. If girls are constantly staring at you there’s a good chance they find you attractive.
no, it means there's a good chance you're schizophrenic because if she found you attractive she would've just approached you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 7580
It's actually weird how common it is for people here to talk about UK being hardmode. It's one of the easier places in the west outside of eastern Europe to get laid.
these guys who complain about uk would rope the secound they step foot in any scandinavian country,uk has the shortest average height in europe 😭 5'9 full of ugly ethnics and they have the audacity to complain

• +1
I get weird looks like I'm from another world I wanna kill myself

• Love it
these guys who complain about uk would rope the secound they step foot in any scandinavian country,uk has the shortest average height in europe 😭 5'9 full of ugly ethnics and they have the audacity to complain
it's unironically all about being NT there. You can't be an autist like in other European countries or the US. You basically have to be an NPC and like the same things everyone else does for the most part.

• +1
it's unironically all about being NT there. You can't be an autist like in other European countries or the US. You basically have to be an NPC and like the same things everyone else does for the most part.
and makeithappen bases his entire personality off being 'nt' despite being on here for 5+ years wasting his last youtfyl years not to mention NOBODY who is nt gets satisfaction calling 16 year olds ugly at 32.

• JFL
anyone who thinks they are attractive because they get 'iois' honestly need help they are all dudes making eye contact with every girl walking past them and if a girl looks at them for one secound they will take that as 'they wanted me and i know they found me attractive' the only 'ioi' is if a girl approaches you or if you match with her on tinder anything other then that is cope for mentalcels no hate to rankin but alot of ltns are the main people who say the term 'IOIS'View attachment 2567474View attachment 2567486
1 sec eye contact doesn't matter, but what about eye contact for prolonged period of time, looking back at each other etc...

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28541
and makeithappen bases his entire personality off being 'nt' despite being on here for 5+ years wasting his last youtfyl years not to mention NOBODY who is nt gets satisfaction calling 16 year olds ugly at 32.

I'd say on a scale of 1-10 of NT I am about a 5.

I am eccentric and able to communicate my eccentricity a lot better than the average autist on here.

Wasting youth? Calm down with the mellow dramatics LMAO. I joined in 2020 during the pandemic. Never knew about this place before then. So that makes it 3 and a half years.

I know you are a subhuman white guy that feels wounded by my basedness because of your effeminate bitchboy Zoomer nature with no kahunas but it's ok, you will live man. Gimme a hug?

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
i thought my onetitis was giving me IOIs and when i asked her out she said i look like shit (deadass):feelsrope:

unless she is raping you with eye contact or she asks you out herself
1 part of Indian culture we should appropriate is acid attacks on arrogant foids

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
I'd say on a scale of 1-10 of NT I am about a 5.

I am eccentric and able to communicate my eccentricity a lot better than the average autist on here.

Wasting youth? Calm down with the mellow dramatics LMAO. I joined in 2020 during the pandemic. Never knew about this place before then. So that makes it 3 and a half years.

I know you are a subhuman white guy that feels wounded by my basedness because of your effeminate bitchboy Zoomer nature with no kahunas but it's ok, you will live man. Gimme a hug?

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

And I was banned for a whole year.

Only reason @wechillinfoshoe (@bluk) came back was because of me.

1 part of Indian culture we should appropriate is acid attacks on arrogant foids

There a documentary on this? I am not privy to this sandal flapping habit of the native Indians.

In the UK?

Somewhat true. But not entirely.

Not IF you can find open minded less one dimensional social circles. But for the most part you are correct.

And I was banned for a whole year.

Only reason @wechillinfoshoe (@bluk) came back was because of me.
He really does live rent free in your pajeet skull doesn’t he lol

He really does live rent free in your pajeet skull doesn’t he lol

Let's just say my intuition is exceptionally good. I am known for reading people, scenarios, situations extremely well.

In the UK?

Somewhat true. But not entirely.

Not IF you can find open minded less one dimensional social circles. But for the most part you are correct.
My point is that there’s less of them than in other countries. For the most part people are basically the exact same. And if you’re not then you’re going to have a hard time.
IMG 1503

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
My point is that there’s less of them than in other countries. For the most part people are basically the exact same. And if you’re not then you’re going to have a hard time.
View attachment 2567594

It's a follower nation. Similar to Australia. Island mentality.

You'll find alternate thinking groups that aren't small minded followers in central London. Or at a decent uni.

• +1
ioi is a metric only subhumans uze

When guys mention IOIs I know for sure they have lackluster success with women. This is prevalent among roiders as androgens alter your dopaminergic signaling making you think women are more sexual towards you (like truly believe at your core)and overinterpret sexual interest from opposite gender. This also happens to people who are hypo manic (same underlying brain chemistry)

That’s why the only metric that matters is P in V as indication of sexual interest. Not IOIs, matches, compliments, getting numbers etc

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and poopoohead