Says it all really even our lad Jim is having people piss on him and his humour fucking woman honestly

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Did this nigga get a stroke while typing the title?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, LookistWorld, Aesthetic and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Aesthetic, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Did this nigga get a stroke while typing the title?
Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt not everyone is fucking American you daft bastard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, stuckneworleans and Ritalincel
Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt not everyone is fucking American you daft bastard

Neither am i, but if you don't master the English language what use is there to be on this forum? You are extremely incoherent, nobody likes you as a poster and sad to say but your IQ might even be lower than your PSL (which is in the negatives).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Aesthetic, puppymaxer and 5 others
Neither am i, but if you don't master the English language what use is there to be on this forum? You are extremely incoherent, nobody likes you as a poster and sad to say but your IQ might even be lower than your PSL (which is in the negatives).
Fuck of nerd why would I give a single fuck about my reputation on a website full of incels like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Aesthetic, Cornnyy and 3 others
True, everyone is legit sarcastically mocking him and his looks, but he thinks we're literally complimenting him. JFL. He probably won't even understand what me or you said.

True, everyone is legit sarcastically mocking him and his looks, but he thinks we're literally complimenting him. JFL. He probably won't even understand what me or you said.
I literally don't give a shit I have a life if all you got is mocking me pretending to be subtle then I think you don't know that I don't give a shit I swear I've mentioned that already so get it through your thick skull and get some new material you daft cunt
Posts995Reputation364
Ooh well done

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I literally don't give a shit I have a life if all you got is mocking me pretending to be subtle then I think you don't know that I don't give a shit I swear I've mentioned that already so get it through your thick skull and get some new material you daft cunt

Ooh well done
Please don't stop posting here. We need laughing material

Please don't stop posting here. We need laughing material
I literally don't care if I'm your only humour then it's obvious your on the brink of death keep going make my day

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Keep proving your low iq. Caging while reading this.
Ooh low iq this low Iq that fuck of heard it all before you dumb cunt

• +1
Reactions: Mogger and Ritalincel
Who is this guy and why are you all ganging up on him

Says it all really even our lad Jim is having people piss on him and his humour fucking woman honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith, stuckneworleans, Mogger and 1 other person
Who is this guy and why are you all ganging up on him
I have tendency to post abit but I haven't posted in abit but its like the odd 10 maybe or so that don't shut the fuck up about me being low iq cause I'm from the UK so how I type out my messages I understand completely whist others don't and I tell them I don't give a shit constantly wanting me to punchuate it and shit and I don't give a fuck but yea that's about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Madhate, Deleted member 3593 and 2 others
I have tendency to post abit but I haven't posted in abit but its like the odd 10 maybe or so that don't shut the fuck up about me being low iq cause I'm from the UK so how I type out my messages I understand completely whist others don't and I tell them I don't give a shit constantly wanting me to punchuate it and shit and I don't give a fuck but yea that's about it

u wot m8

im also from the uk but theres just something beyond missing punctuation thats wrong with your sentences, do you have dyslexia or something?

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
im also from the uk but theres just something beyond missing punctuation thats wrong with your sentences, do you have dyslexia or something?
Do you have freinds

You talk like you never passed kindergarten and you wonder why we find you annoying.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Madhate

So you are a native English speaker? Yet, I have heard better English being spoken by some Somali basket weavers. Did your mother drink when she was pregnant of you? You honestly look and act like someone with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (serious), it might be in your benefit to check it out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Aesthetic, Madhate and 1 other person
So you are a native English speaker? Yet, I have heard better English being spoken by some Somali basket weavers. Did your mother drink when she was pregnant of you? You honestly look and act like someone with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (serious), it might be in your benefit to check it out.
Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt you go on and on your like a woman

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Madhate, Griffith and 1 other person
@2peasinapod is @Jimsonbobson505 a high pedigree british chad?

@2peasinapod is @Jimsonbobson505 a high pedigree british chad?
This is about Jim Carey not me I have potential to be chad cause of my dad we both look very similar apart from he he's more dom looking and has a neutral tilt

This is about Jim Carey not me I have potential to be chad cause of my dad we both look very similar apart from he he's more dom looking and has a neutral tilt
Did I ask though?