Scammed 3k in 30 minutes ( high soy)

Screenshot 20200929 1022502

bruder genau das selbe habe ich auch gemacht und keiner hat mir geld geben wollen. nicht mal nen 10er haha, durfte dann auf facebook beobachten wie deren ehe kaputt geht :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlindMaxxer, CopingCel, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
@personalityinkwell
thoughts bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
just do it for a few weeks and make like 100k or so and get crazy surgeries and buy a deposit on a house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I wish i could do this tbh

THEN DO IT
Idk how to. If i could scam like this i would be rich as fuck in India. 3000 euros is insane amount of money here due to the purchasing power

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 9072
Idk how to. If i could scam like this i would be rich as fuck in India. 3000 euros is insane amount of money here due to the purchasing power
Your in the land full of scams. Think of something

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, Hades, UglyGod360 and 5 others
bruder genau das selbe habe ich auch gemacht und keiner hat mir geld geben wollen. nicht mal nen 10er haha, durfte dann auf facebook beobachten wie deren ehe kaputt geht :lul:
Bro hab noch nie was veröffentlicht der Aufwand lohnt sich einfach nicht
Aber trotzdem ehre XD

Shit thred
Also op is a currycel

Your in the land full of scams. Think of something
I am lazy ngl tbh. OP made more money in 30 mins than my family does in 1 month.

Insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 3902
Respekt für den hustle hahaha

• JFL
@BlackBoyo how would you launder your money?

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Hades, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
you represent us blacks well, god i guess it really is time to start scamming
Low IQ if you aren't scamming people and companies on the Internet in 2020.
Literally too easy do to and get away with.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, GeordiLeFort, Nautica and 1 other person
Also JFL at rich swissfags who just give the average annual EE salary like it's nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Also JFL at rich swissfags who just give the average annual EE salary like it's nothing
Yes 3k is not much here ill prob have spend it on useless shit by the end of this week

• WTF
Reactions: Patient A
Brb scamming @personalityinkwell with 7 year old pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Inscol, Deleted member 4612 and 3 others
lets all do it. We'll put it all into a looxmax fund/raffle, and winners will be chosen at random each month to receive lump sums to pay for major surgeries

• Hmm...
  • +1
Why nawt just enjoy momey tjeory
I guess I have postponment personality.

reasons to spend now:
* fun now.
* don't lose it in the mean time

Reasons to not spend now:
* make it more, and thus can later spend more if want to on more fun (like if bitcoin doubles in value)
* may NEED it later for something important, which will make the spending of that money better. I guess.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, BigBiceps and Deleted member 3902
I guess I have postponment personality.

reasons to spend now:
* fun now.
* don't lose it in the mean time

Reasons to not spend now:
* make it more, and thus can later spend more if want to on more fun (like if bitcoin doubles in value)
* may NEED it later for something important, which will make the spending of that money better. I guess.
Yeah u got a point
*Already spend 800 dollars on ordering Designer clothes*

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9852, Chadelite and 2 others
Yeah u got a point
How much do these cloths ascend you though???
I dunno about street credibility.

But I buy. tailor made suites (I measured myself) from Ali Express. But I'm also old, suits are not for teenagers much. I can buy them, For little money compared to designer shit. And yet I look fucking sharp in them. Because perfect fit. and stuff.

i dunno if you need to falsh brands for street creds. But I spend like 200 on a taylor made suit through aliexpress. And I mogg any big brands clothes wearing faggot, from earth to the moon. Clothing wise.

That said. Clothes help to look better, more attractive.
But if dressed decently already to begin with. I think maxximum like 1 to 1.5 out of 10ascension possible.

Clothes is actually not a bad thing, you bought. BUT, they better ascend you well, and they betterbe fitting perfectly (fit = very important), and maybe otherwise taylor make them or bring to a colth maker to re-adjust it.

IT'S A VALID POINT TO NOT POSTPONE TO MUCH.
It's a thing of balance. I tend to postpone to much. You seem to be postp[one to little.Middle grounds are best.
I should watch out to not wait untill I am 85, for muh ascension.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3902
Bro theres literally no teaching needed I literally shared the whole guide above for my bois
Low IQ you could've scammed him too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, wasted, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Yeah u got a point
Why? Look at fashionreps on reddit. You can buy all designer clothes that are usually 1:1 from china, dirt cheap.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Hades and johncruz12345
Low IQ you could've scammed him too
Why should I scam my boi
There are more then enough people who deserve gettin scammed out there

Why? Look at fashionreps on reddit. You can buy all designer clothes that are usually 1:1 from china, dirt cheap.
Bcoz I Van afford it and i dont want to wait 1 Montag shipping

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
holy shit around 3k dollars from larping

@Aesthetic @Thongmaster
gtfih

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Inscol and Deleted member 3902
Bcoz I Van afford it and i dont want to wait 1 Montag shipping
You can't afford it tbh. Save that damn money, even for something so trivial like a nice car.
And the shipping is like 5 days.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3902
Why should I scam my boi
There are more then enough people who deserve gettin scammed out there
Cope, it's just internet forum. There are no friends or enemies.

• So Sad
Just commit extortion and go to prison theory

I was on Chat forum
Larped as underage Girl
47 yo married cuck with children wanted to smash me
Gave him my unregistered number ( important since with given him a number u get his number and Name )
Asked him where he from
Asked if he still wana smash since im 14
He said yes
Told him to Send me 3 k or I will Tell his wify children and boss he cheatin with a minor

View attachment 699645
No cap proof
View attachment 699659
Are u from Switzerland?

Tbh i think im goingto do the same, its not even that hard if u have the material ( i have a lot )
Any tips OP? I think im going to start on instagrqm/twitter and sell nudes

I was on Chat forum
Larped as underage Girl
47 yo married cuck with children wanted to smash me
Gave him my unregistered number ( important since with given him a number u get his number and Name )
Asked him where he from
Asked if he still wana smash since im 14
He said yes
Told him to Send me 3 k or I will Tell his wify children and boss he cheatin with a minor

View attachment 699645
No cap proof
View attachment 699659
So you like to act a like a girl? Ever thought about trannymaxxing?

is what OP did extortion?
Yes, you go to jail with up to 5 years in my country, and having used your bank account is just the ethnic IQ. You can just count on the guy being too ashamed to press charges, which is what should happen most of the time, but the moment one of them decides to go to the police you may have to prove were all the money from previous transactions comes from, so we are talking about big jail time if you do this often and get caught, not just 5 years.
Jails are full of ethnics anyways, for this reasons. A high IQ person would have used a non traceable money transaction and internet privacy, but of course when you talk about bitcoin or other altcoins the guys might see it as shady and be more reticent to pay, probably.

Anyways, you might just inject some T and go rob a gas station on a motorbike or something else, at least you get the adrenaline rush, you don't have to try who knows how many times to get a successful scam and it's probably less risky overall and more profitable.

There are countries in the third world that must get a big chunk of their GPD through telephone scams, i got called from India from "Microsoft London", they probably wanted to charge me for some Microsoft update or whatnot, i just made fun of them so they didn't have time to elaborate on the scam. There are also all the companies that allow you to buy on the stock exchange and whatnot, but good luck getting your money back, pissrael is full of companies scamming online, no extraditions and no punishment for the jews of course, must nuke the whole place if you want some kind of retribution.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 3902
lick = hit ✅

• Love it
how to get unrgistered number

also, do u go into sex chat rooms or just normal chat rooms bro

Holybshit bro I'm mirin made my first 40 bucks ewhoring yesterday it felt good.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3902
Low IQ if you aren't scamming people and companies on the Internet in 2020.
Literally too easy do to and get away with.
yeah i should've started back in march tbh

Can you do this in the us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back