Scammed 3k in 30 minutes ( high soy)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 3902
Its even sextortion
Cope your lucky you live in Europe, this shit in North America would get you in trouble
@personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 3902
@BlackBoyo can't he do some shit with your IBAN? Like buying stuff online or something?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Modern day Robin Hood, i salute you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, poplo, Deleted member 2157 and 6 others
He was no muslim Brother and a filthy cheater and pedophile its my wajib to kill him
Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (ie till his death).

حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏ قَالَ هِشَامٌ وَأُنْبِئْتُ أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعَ سِنِينَ‏
Reference Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 70
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 65
(deprecated numbering scheme)

nice bro gj

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
how to get a fucking unregistered number any1 help pls

• +1
Bro i need just 30 dollars

how to get a fucking unregistered number any1 help pls
Bro me and you need to do this ASAP

If we can get 30 dollars you know what that means kek

• +1
Reactions: xefo
I was on Chat forum
Larped as underage Girl
47 yo married cuck with children wanted to smash me
Gave him my unregistered number ( important since with given him a number u get his number and Name )
Asked him where he from
Asked if he still wana smash since im 14
He said yes
Told him to Send me 3 k or I will Tell his wify children and boss he cheatin with a minor

View attachment 699645
No cap proof
View attachment 699659
Teach me your ways master

Bro me and you need to do this ASAP

If we can get 30 dollars you know what that means kek

doing it rn, scamming a pedophile and he wants my number but don't wanna give him mine

• Love it
doing it rn, scamming a pedophile and he wants my number but don't wanna give him mine
Ask him for viberr. Snapchat. Or Instagram (u need fake Stacey fish acc)

Ask him for viberr. Snapchat. Or Instagram (u need fake Stacey fish acc)
ye made a fake snapchat while talking to him but he doesnt wanna use it

• +1
ye made a fake snapchat while talking to him but he doesnt wanna use it
Tell him your parents pay your contract so they might see

Super high IQ. Holy fack.

I wanna do this but I don't want it to be traceable. Probably a good idea to use a VPN, but what do you do to get the money? No way in hell he's depositing it into my local bank account. Having it in bitcoin seems like a good idea

It's hard for me to imagine an oldcel being that gullible though. You didn't doxx him or anything? He just gave it away like nothing?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Super high IQ. Holy fack.

I wanna do this but I don't want it to be traceable. Probably a good idea to use a VPN, but what do you do to get the money? No way in hell he's depositing it into my local bank account. Having it in bitcoin seems like a good idea

It's hard for me to imagine an oldcel being that gullible though. You didn't doxx him or anything? He just gave it away like nothing?
Yes

Update:
Spent 300 $ on a threesome with 18yo EE hoes
800 on Designer clothes
500 for clubs and bars with the bois

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, wasted, stuckneworleans and 5 others
Lmao good thread

Once I scammed someone using Roblox items for £300 when I was like 14.

Do u think this could work with foids being 15, specially 16/17?

• +1
Do u think this could work with foids being 15, specially 16/17?
I would use 14 fam it does shock them more and act more scared which makes them more likely send bread

Btw im fully broke again

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and The Bleach Pill
I was on Chat forum
Larped as underage Girl
47 yo married cuck with children wanted to smash me
Gave him my unregistered number ( important since with given him a number u get his number and Name )
Asked him where he from
Asked if he still wana smash since im 14
He said yes
Told him to Send me 3 k or I will Tell his wify children and boss he cheatin with a minor

View attachment 699645
No cap proof
View attachment 699659
Auf was für einen Forum warst du/kennst du paar gute?

• +1
How to SEAmaxx @BlackBoyo style:

1 - Scam bad people on the internet with blackmail for high quick payouts
2 - Save up some money
3 - Buy a plane ticket to Thailand or the Philippines
4 - Sign up on a popular local dating site with decent pictures
5 - Get laid with local women easily
6 - Keep scamming people to have enough money to stay in the paradise that is southeast asia (and enough to renew visas)
7 - Use your money to get the life of a king and gain access to the hottest women
8 - Keep this up until you die in paradise

• +1
How to SEAmaxx @BlackBoyo style:

1 - Scam bad people on the internet with blackmail for high quick payouts
2 - Save up some money
3 - Buy a plane ticket to Thailand or the Philippines
4 - Sign up on a popular local dating site with decent pictures
5 - Get laid with local women easily
6 - Keep scamming people to have enough money to stay in the paradise that is southeast asia (and enough to renew visas)
7 - Use your money to get the life of a king and gain access to the hottest women
8 - Keep this up until you die in paradise
Replace this with an lit african or south American coubtey

@BlackBoyo what do you do if they say they don't have any money or don't care if you report them to the police/fbi?

• +1
Mirin‘ hard ngl. Is that how you could afford your car?

@BlackBoyo what do you do if they say they don't have any money or don't care if you report them to the police/fbi?
Nothing tbh I just proceed to my next victim
Its only a waste of time since i want only their money

some high iq shit tbh. I guess I can try and find some nonces on discord or some 'childrens chatroom' kind of shit. or maybe some zoos on twitter.

kinda wanna learn the art of doing this shit.

edit: nvm apparently its extortion, even though i find pretty ethical since these guys are pedos.

what a bullshit legal system

Last edited:
  • +1
some high iq shit tbh. I guess I can try and find some nonces on discord or some 'childrens chatroom' kind of shit. or maybe some zoos on twitter.

kinda wanna learn the art of doing this shit.

edit: nvm apparently its extortion, even though i find pretty ethical since these guys are pedos.

what a bullshit legal system
High inhib tbh

Replace this with an lit african or south American coubtey
Yeah, it also works in Ukraine, and the women there are the hottest white women you will ever meet, they are so desperate to get out of their country that Ukrainian women who look like super models will accept to date even an average looking guy as long as he comes from a first world country because they hope to end up marrying him to get a better life. And even though it seems they would only use you for your money, you can have sex with them without settling down with them, you probably have to date them but you can basically pump and dump them this way.

What I love about southeast asia though is that many of the women there will love you for your looks, so instead of getting simply a gold digger, you'll get real love, attention and validation from pretty asian women and this can happen even if you're not as young as me, because asian women are sexually attracted to white men.

The Philippines is the best country for SEAmaxing. If you create an account on the dating site Filipinocupid, you'll see that in very little time, you'll receive tons of messages from plenty of women who would be happy to just have sex with you, and they aren't prostitutes, so not only is it free, but also there is a high chance that some of them are virgins or had very few sexual partners because they treat white foreigners far better than their local men since we heightmog, racemog, and moneymog them to oblivion. And there are so few young white men who visit that country every year that they outnumber us so we can have as many sexual partners as we want. Once COVID19 is over, I'll go on a 2 month trip to get laid 2-3 times per day for free with that dating site alone with filipinas.

The only downside to the philippines is that most girls are in the 5-7/10 range, because the 8-10/10 are usually models because they are so rare but that doesn't really matter in the end if all you care about is getting laid easily as a white normie because even if you were Chad, you would never have that much success back home.

Yeah, it also works in Ukraine, and the women there are the hottest white women you will ever meet, they are so desperate to get out of their country that Ukrainian women who look like super models will accept to date even an average looking guy as long as he comes from a first world country because they hope to end up marrying him to get a better life. And even though it seems they would only use you for your money, you can have sex with them without settling down with them, you probably have to date them but you can basically pump and dump them this way.

What I love about southeast asia though is that many of the women there will love you for your looks, so instead of getting simply a gold digger, you'll get real love, attention and validation from pretty asian women and this can happen even if you're not as young as me, because asian women are sexually attracted to white men.

The Philippines is the best country for SEAmaxing. If you create an account on the dating site Filipinocupid, you'll see that in very little time, you'll receive tons of messages from plenty of women who would be happy to just have sex with you, and they aren't prostitutes, so not only is it free, but also there is a high chance that some of them are virgins or had very few sexual partners because they treat white foreigners far better than their local men since we heightmog, racemog, and moneymog them to oblivion. And there are so few young white men who visit that country every year that they outnumber us so we can have as many sexual partners as we want. Once COVID19 is over, I'll go on a 2 month trip to get laid 2-3 times per day for free with that dating site alone with filipinas.

The only downside to the philippines is that most girls are in the 5-7/10 range, because the 8-10/10 are usually models because they are so rare but that doesn't really matter in the end if all you care about is getting laid easily as a white normie because even if you were Chad, you would never have that much success back home.
Bruh im chaircoal black aint no way im going to Asia

Bruh im chaircoal black aint no way im going to Asia
You don't have to be white, you just have to come from a first world country, you'll get less success than white men, but you'll still have some success because of the higher status and higher amounts of money.

However, yeah, you would have more success in Ukraine instead and the girls are way hotter there so go there instead.

• +1
@BlackBoyo Can you give an example of how'd you ask for the cash and generally talk to the dude on the thread or via pm?

Also how do you get pass the time wasters?

Also how do you get pass the time wasters?
Theres no way its hit or miss tbh
An good indicator is if u get his fullname and city couple pictures and nudes
The perfect victim can be traced down with this on google and u can spot his workplace or Facebook to get his family contact if u have all this u got the jackpot and u can demand 5k to even 20k if he got his own buisness

You don't have to be white, you just have to come from a first world country, you'll get less success than white men, but you'll still have some success because of the higher status and higher amounts of money.

However, yeah, you would have more success in Ukraine instead and the girls are way hotter there so go there instead.
no lmfao in thailand many agogo bars dont let brown/black people enter

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back