Scared I might have gotten girl preggo

FartMaxxer

FartMaxxer

Iron
I know there are some sex havers hear. I had sex with a girl yesterday I wore a condom, I’m pretty sure I put it on correctly because it rolled all the way down, I don’t think I came while having sex with her (can you not know you ejaculated), I was still super hard after sex so I do t think I came, I had to have her beat me off after I finished fucking her.

I’m freaking out though I’m really nervous I don’t want to have a kid

I know there are some sex havers hear. I had sex with a girl yesterday I wore a condom, I’m pretty sure I put it on correctly because it rolled all the way down, I don’t think I came while having sex with her (can you not know you ejaculated), I was still super hard after sex so I do t think I came, I had to have her beat me off after I finished fucking her.

Is this the 50th larp of the day or what?

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, mogstars, gigell and 1 other person
wish i could be scared that i got my oneitis pregant

• JFL
Reactions: FartMaxxer and CoreSchizo

This is a classic larp lol "I think I got a girl pregnant :eek::eek:"

This is a classic larp lol "I think I got a girl pregnant :eek::eek:"
Yeah, I’m having like a nervous breakout rn though, can you still have a boner if you nutted?

• Ugh..
Reactions: CoreSchizo
To anyone who has had sex would you know if the condom broke

Probably lol, this exact same story happened to my friend and she turned out to be pregnant jfl im happy for my friend though he was a bitch and he deserved the kid anyway and treated me like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining
“I KNOW WHAT THE FRAILTY IS, I KNOW WHAT THE FEAR IS”

IMG 7443

Read the latest poem by Oliz Payne (writer of the highly acclaimed short story The Pigeon) at the link below today!