Scared to get Rhino

chosen-one

chosen-one

Since starting puberty it became bulbous.I’ve made realistic “morphs” in photoshop of my my nose with less bulbosity by just using some basic edits and it ascends me HARD. it literally single-handedly ruins my harmony and has been my biggest flaw since forever.

Guys, I’m seriously considering getting a rhinoplasty.

I live in an area where it is easily accessible with tons of high level options. Still though I would be paying with most of what little money I have but it’s fine since I have other money I can depend on. I want a minor nose tip rhino. The failure rate is max 10% of rhinos per year in USA.

It’s a small chance but if it is botched then I will have to pay the same amount again, risk further botching, have to be exposed as a looksmaxxing idiot with a botched nose to family and friends. So idk should I do it?

TLDR; rhino risky but will ascend me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 26859 and bradpittshairline
get it with a good surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 33986, m0ss26 and 2 others
That's the risk everyone has to consider. So either you keep rotting and dreaming about a more aesthetic nose on the forum's most loved Island called Theoretica or you take a "risk" and do your fucking surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440, Deleted member 33986, chosen-one and 1 other person
Send pic.

“I want a minor nose tip rhino.”

I don’t believe in doing minor surgeries, just not worth it imo. Would be like getting LL for an inch.

Send pic.

I don’t believe in doing minor surgeries, just not worth it imo. Would be like getting LL for an inch.
retard

Send pic.

It’s minor in that it’s a normie surgery unlike even bimax or LL like mad people talk abt on the forum

Why?

Well okay
you need several small surgeries to actually ascend unless u have major failos

its rare to ascend with just one surgery

you need several small surgeries to actually ascend unless u have major failos

its rare to ascend with just one surgery
Fair point, but at that point is it even worth it? I guess I’m a bluepiller

Fair point, but at that point is it even worth it? I guess I’m a bluepiller
i assume you've given up on women? because you will never ascend without a lot of surgeries

i assume you've given up on women? because you will never ascend without a lot of surgeries
You could say. No hope for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Zonar and Deleted member 29167
You could say. No hope for me
This inspires me though to try and ascend. The only thing is that I still largely depend on my parents money and although I can pay for the surgery on my own any botching would fuck me up since I would be out of money and my parents would be devastated. It would ruin my life. Like im getting it to slightly improve my mental health and facial harmony but I wouldn’t say it’s abs needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 1901
That's the risk everyone has to consider. So either you keep rotting and dreaming about a more aesthetic nose on the forum's most loved Island called Theoretica or you take a "risk" and do your fucking surgery.
But rn ima loser with big nose that kills harmony. If I get it and I’m botched I’m retard loser with genuinely fucked looks so it’s like I killed any blessing I had

Send pic.

Okay so if u get a vasectomy u gonna get your balls removed with it too? Retard

But rn ima loser with big nose that kills harmony. If I get it and I’m botched I’m retard loser with genuinely fucked looks so it’s like I killed any blessing I had
Considering rhino for bulbous nose here as well, nose is straight from the side and not very long however the fat tip ruins harmony

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Considering rhino for bulbous nose here as well, nose is straight from the side and not very long however the fat tip ruins harmony
yeah same. I don’t want any other fag changes like a tiny feminine ski slope bridge or any of that shit. I literally just want a harmonious tip that doesn’t draw all the attention away from other features.

Attachments

• IMG_1223.jpeg
    IMG_1223.jpeg
    409.6 KB · Views: 0
Since starting puberty it became bulbous.I’ve made realistic “morphs” in photoshop of my my nose with less bulbosity by just using some basic edits and it ascends me HARD. it literally single-handedly ruins my harmony and has been my biggest flaw since forever.

I live in an area where it is easily accessible with tons of high level options. Still though I would be paying with most of what little money I have but it’s fine since I have other money I can depend on. I want a minor nose tip rhino. The failure rate is max 10% of rhinos per year in USA.

It’s a small chance but if it is botched then I will have to pay the same amount again, risk further botching, have to be exposed as a looksmaxxing idiot with a botched nose to family and friends. So idk should I do it?

Moneymax, find good surgeon, show him what u want. Boom “ascension”

• +1

Dm i have surgeon in turkey im going to second quarter next year. He has Insane results

This inspires me though to try and ascend. The only thing is that I still largely depend on my parents money and although I can pay for the surgery on my own any botching would fuck me up since I would be out of money and my parents would be devastated. It would ruin my life. Like im getting it to slightly improve my mental health and facial harmony but I wouldn’t say it’s abs needed
it is absolutely needed nigga. Don't you know by now life is literally tutorial mode when ur gl.

but the threat of botch+poverty is BRUTAL ngl

Dr.Krutsch in Germany ascended my shi

from all the surgeries rhinoplasty is the least dangerous one

• +1