School year starts today!! I will see my oneits in a bus in like an hour!!!!

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
And i don't need to work on construction anymore. Really, i'm somehow happy becouse of that. Idk why i woke up so early i'm ready to go 1h before bus. I have time to drink some water, piss and debloat. I hope my oneits will cum ofter seeing me. Also new jb's coming to school so mayby some virgin jb will suck me off in the toilet. Oh i forgot that i'm not chad.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Zygos4Life, DidntRead and 4 others
pics or
gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
school’s gonna be great, nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and haircutcel
my friend got brain from a bitch across the country shit is crazy
honestly hopeful i will ascend this year but i haven't even changed from last year
strong start to tha year doe 💯

And i don't need to work on construction anymore. Really, i'm somehow happy becouse of that. Idk why i woke up so early i'm ready to go 1h before bus. I have time to drink some water, piss and debloat. I hope my oneits will cum ofter seeing me. Also new jb's coming to school so mayby some virgin jb will suck me off in the toilet. Oh i forgot that i'm not chad.
You can't wait to go to school today but tomorrow you're already so fed up with it.

my friend got brain from a bitch across the country shit is crazy
honestly hopeful i will ascend this year but i haven't even changed from last year
strong start to tha year doe 💯
I will jjust focus on raping as many jb's and not getting cought

(just a joke FBI)

• JFL
are you gonna anal her on the bus ?

• +1
are you gonna anal her on the bus ?
them. I have many oneits. I will deepthroat all of them in this fuckin bus, then anal and cum on the face. All in front of chads.

didnt read but dont waste ur time with "oneitis" jfl

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
them. I have many oneits. I will deepthroat all of them in this fuckin bus, then anal and cum on the face. All in front of chads.
make the chads eat the cum off their faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
i hate school so much i wanna blow it up.
i feel anxious as I'm writing this since I'll be going in 1 hour

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
i hate school so much i wanna blow it up.
i feel anxious as I'm writing this since I'll be going in 1 hour
i will in 20 minutes so be happy you have more time
Fuck debloating didn't go well . I drinked like 2l of water in 2 hours, piss like 5 times and i'm stil bloated. FUCKKKKK
didnt read but dont waste ur time with "oneitis" jfl
my oneits are meme for me right now. I don't even talked to many them once in a lifetime.
Fuck i'm in bus stop right now

Last edited:
  • +1

Bro collage starts for me good luck

Did she cum?

You can't wait to go to school today but tomorrow you're already so fed up with it.
I already skipped the first day. It's my last year so my exams this year decide if I go to collage or not.
Fuck man I need to start caring

I know that feeling. School year starts again and you hope this time something will happen. Your oneitis will maybe notice you and start a conversation with you, the new jbs in school will be cute and you will date at least one of them. Too bad after a while you realize nothing is happening and you just go to school everyday like a soulless zombie. Such is the life of a sub Chad

• +1
I already skipped the first day. It's my last year so my exams this year decide if I go to collage or not.
Fuck man I need to start caring
Lol same

• +1
No foid looked at me at School. Wating for the bus to get home.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 1464
Make a banner asking her to go to prom and present it to her infront of the whole bus. " P R O M ? ? ". Low inhib move. Do it.

one of my oneits was talking with 2 subhumans 3 psl, she didn't even looked at me. Even they mog me. Generaly i failed a day, i didn't have eyecontact with any foid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 1464
one of my oneits was talking with 2 subhumans 3 psl, she didn't even looked at me. Even they mog me. Generaly i failed a day, i didn't have eyecontact with any foid
Did you talk to any of them?

Last edited:
  • Woah
:bluepill:

• +1