[STORYTIME] Broke my wrist. Fucking brutal racepill at school today, I feel like roping.

Ruakh

Ruakh

Silver
I would never wish this experience to even my worst enemy. This is the most pain I've ever felt in my life.

I go a mostly white school in a small town in northern England, like 95% percent white. Ethnics are a whole different species here. I always get treated like shit. Doesn't help that I'm small and skinny as fuck as well, no one is afraid to make fun of me and make others laugh to make themselves feel better at my expense.

Recently, I had to move year halves because some guys in my class kept making derogatory remarks at me, poking fun at me and distracting me from my learning. This morning it rained a lot so it was muddy and fuck outside. It stopped raining like 2 hours before PE started though so we still had to go out to play football. As soon as I walk into the locker room half of the fucking people start whispering and looking at me like I'm some sort of zoo animal. I ignore them, get changed, and eventually we go out to play. The teacher told us to go outside and wait and I was the first one to go. I walk outside and I'm like shit it's cold as fuck out here so I try to get back inside but a group of kids are at the door pulling it so I cant open it. More people come and start laughing as I keep trying to open the fucking door, I'm shivering and literally dying outside and they didn't give a shit, they only wanted to laugh at me. The door was glass so they could see me right through it. It was so fucking brutal watching 30 high class, tall, mogger white boys laughing at me, the ethnic nigger who isn't strong enough to pull open the fucking door.
Storm Hurricane GIF

Eventually the teacher comes but he doesn't see the group of kids so they open the door and walk through like nothing happened. You wont fucking believe what happens next. The teacher is still inside getting the footballs and bibs so we can play and these fucking kids seize the opportunity to start beating the shit out of me. They're throwing me on the ground and into the mud and shit. I'm even colder now and they don't care. The other kids just looking at me as if this is normal, some are even laughing. Some of the kids I thought they were my friends and they don't fucking care just turning a blind eye and acting like nothing is happening. Eventually the teacher comes and they stop and again act like nothing fucking happened and my entire arms and legs are covered in fucking mud and grass. We walk like 80 yards to get to the football pitch and on the way they see a puddle and they tell me to jump in to clean myself off fucking laughing at me and shit. They kept joking that they couldn't tell the difference between the mud and my skin. They asked me why I wasn't doing basketball instead of football and if I was going to buy the watermelon Radnor splash at lunch today. I'm fucking holding in tears and telling these kids to leave me alone and they don't fucking care the teacher isn't even looking.
Awkward Chris GIF by ABC Network

So after that I'm like I'm gonna fucking destroy these guys in football and by luck we get put on opposing teams. A few minutes into the match I get the ball passed to me and I'm dribbling on the left wing. Dribble past someone and I see one of my teammates open in the box so I try to get a cross in, but one of the boys from earlier is there. He's tall as fuck, I'm 5'2 this kid is like 5'10 and he fucking slides into my left leg me across the AstroTurf. I swear to fucking God I was in the air for like 6 seconds. I try to break my fall with my hand but I land on my left wrist and it fucking cracks I could literally hear it. I remember being so fucking dizzy and rolling on the floor like that shit hurt so bad and it still hurts as I'm typing this. This is taking so fucking long to type I can only use one fucking hand Jesus Christ. I tell the teacher that I think I broke my hand and my teammate thinks I must have sprained my hand. You would expect them to take me to first aid or rush me to hospital? Right? This fucking cunt told me to sit out for the next 40 mins. I was in fucking dying in pain trying to hold back tears and shit while watching my classmates have fun playing football. At the end of the lesson it's lunch and it took me like 15 mins to get changed because my left wrist hurt like fucking hell. I didn't even have lunch even though I was hungry as fucking and I couldn't afford to have breakfast today. I just went to first aid and she checked my hand and called my mum to pick me up to go to an ambulance.
copa america centenario vidal GIF by Univision Deportes

One problem. My mum is fucking asleep at 1pm in the fucking afternoon. So I'm waiting at student reception for like an hour and a half waiting for this fucking bitch to pick me up so I can finally rest. Eventually she comes and takes me to hospital. I have to wear some brown fucking splint now for the next 5 months now because the doctor said I fractured my wrist.
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

I won't be able to exercise or work on my business yet. I'm doing my mocks soon and I wont be able to study well because of how much this shit hurts. I'm only 14 and I feel like I've experienced all the pain that life has to offer. The world hates me. Nature despises me and wants me to suffer. I am poor, black, short, weak, and skinny. I have no father figure or someone to direct me in life. Why? Because my fucking father left he's in Derby somewhere enjoying himself while me and my siblings suffer. My brother is a fucking dickhead he always takes all the food in the fucking house and beats me up if I take anything. He's tall and gymmaxxed with wide frame hollow cheeks and large fucking mogger jaw. I'm not exaggerating he literally looks like this Tyrone but with shorter nose and 3% more bodyfat.

Meanwhile I'm struggling like a cuck stealing food from the school cafeteria so I can eat today. It's fucking over.

If you are a white male teenager living in the west. If you have 2 loving parents who actually feed you and take good care of you. Count yourself lucky that you don't have to go through pain like this. I am disadvantaged in every way. The only thing I have is my intelligence. I will use it to my advantage. As soon as I'm done with my education I'm moving the fuck out of the west to go and mog in Ghana as a rich, high class, western-educated Tyrone. I hate my family and my life. I wish death upon all my enemies I don't care.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, aspiringexcel, gonion wanter and 44 others
dnrd

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, synock21, mike21 and 15 others
3080937 1663496564974

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, synock21, mike21 and 5 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, chosen-one and Infinite
I would never wish this experience to even my worst enemy. This is the most pain I've ever felt in my life.

I go a mostly white school in a small town in northern England, like 95% percent white. Ethnics are a whole different species here. I always get treated like shit. Doesn't help that I'm small and skinny as fuck as well, no one is afraid to make fun of me and make others laugh to make themselves feel better at my expense.

Recently, I had to move year halves because some guys in my class kept making derogatory remarks at me, poking fun at me and distracting me from my learning. This morning it rained a lot so it was muddy and fuck outside. It stopped raining like 2 hours before PE started though so we still had to go out to play football. As soon as I walk into the locker room half of the fucking people start whispering and looking at me like I'm some sort of zoo animal. I ignore them, get changed, and eventually we go out to play. The teacher told us to go outside and wait and I was the first one to go. I walk outside and I'm like shit it's cold as fuck out here so I try to get back inside but a group of kids are at the door pulling it so I cant open it. More people come and start laughing as I keep trying to open the fucking door, I'm shivering and literally dying outside and they didn't give a shit, they only wanted to laugh at me. The door was glass so they could see me right through it. It was so fucking brutal watching 30 high class, tall, mogger white boys laughing at me, the ethnic nigger who isn't strong enough to pull open the fucking door.
View attachment 2575145
Storm Hurricane GIF

Eventually the teacher comes but he doesn't see the group of kids so they open the door and walk through like nothing happened. You wont fucking believe what happens next. The teacher is still inside getting the footballs and bibs so we can play and these fucking kids seize the opportunity to start beating the shit out of me. They're throwing me on the ground and into the mud and shit. I'm even colder now and they don't care. The other kids just looking at me as if this is normal, some are even laughing. Some of the kids I thought they were my friends and they don't fucking care just turning a blind eye and acting like nothing is happening. Eventually the teacher comes and they stop and again act like nothing fucking happened and my entire arms and legs are covered in fucking mud and grass. We walk like 80 yards to get to the football pitch and on the way they see a puddle and they tell me to jump in to clean myself off fucking laughing at me and shit. They kept joking that they couldn't tell the difference between the mud and my skin. They asked me why I wasn't doing basketball instead of football and if I was going to buy the watermelon Radnor splash at lunch today. I'm fucking holding in tears and telling these kids to leave me alone and they don't fucking care the teacher isn't even looking.
View attachment 2575124

So after that I'm like I'm gonna fucking destroy these guys in football and by luck we get put on opposing teams. A few minutes into the match I get the ball passed to me and I'm dribbling on the left wing. Dribble past someone and I see one of my teammates open in the box so I try to get a cross in, but one of the boys from earlier is there. He's tall as fuck, I'm 5'2 this kid is like 5'10 and he fucking slides into my left leg me across the AstroTurf. I swear to fucking God I was in the air for like 6 seconds. I try to break my fall with my hand but I land on my left wrist and it fucking cracks I could literally hear it. I remember being so fucking dizzy and rolling on the floor like that shit hurt so bad and it still hurts as I'm typing this. This is taking so fucking long to type I can only use one fucking hand Jesus Christ. I tell the teacher that I think I broke my hand and my teammate thinks I must have sprained my hand. You would expect them to take me to first aid or rush me to hospital? Right? This fucking cunt told me to sit out for the next 40 mins. I was in fucking dying in pain trying to hold back tears and shit while watching my classmates have fun playing football. At the end of the lesson it's lunch and it took me like 15 mins to get changed because my left wrist hurt like fucking hell. I didn't even have lunch even though I was hungry as fucking and I couldn't afford to have breakfast today. I just went to first aid and she checked my hand and called my mum to pick me up to go to an ambulance.
View attachment 2575128

One problem. My mum is fucking asleep at 1pm in the fucking afternoon. So I'm waiting at student reception for like an hour and a half waiting for this fucking bitch to pick me up so I can finally rest. Eventually she comes and takes me to hospital. I have to wear some brown fucking splint now for the next 5 months now because the doctor said I fractured my wrist.
View attachment 2575131

I won't be able to exercise or work on my business yet. I'm doing my mocks soon and I wont be able to study well because of how much this shit hurts. I'm only 14 and I feel like I've experienced all the pain that life has to offer. The world hates me. Nature despises me and wants me to suffer. I am poor, black, short, weak, and skinny. I have no father figure or someone to direct me in life. Why? Because my fucking father left he's in Derby somewhere enjoying himself while me and my siblings suffer. My brother is a fucking dickhead he always takes all the food in the fucking house and beats me up if I take anything. He's tall and gymmaxxed with wide frame hollow cheeks and large fucking mogger jaw. I'm not exaggerating he literally looks like this Tyrone but with shorter nose and 3% more bodyfat.
View attachment 2575105View attachment 2575108
Meanwhile I'm struggling like a cuck stealing food from the school cafeteria so I can eat today. It's fucking over.

If you are a white male teenager living in the west. If you have 2 loving parents who actually feed you and take good care of you. Count yourself lucky that you don't have to go through pain like this. I am disadvantaged in every way. The only thing I have is my intelligence. I will use it to my advantage. As soon as I'm done with my education I'm moving the fuck out of the west to go and mog in Ghana as a rich, high class, western-educated Tyrone. I hate my family and my life. I wish death upon all my enemies I don't care.
Read every single word, best of luck bro I hope things get better for you. Your 14 so my advice would be to seize the opportunity and start mewing + looksmaxxing in general

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LordSergiXX63, scrunchables and 14 others

View attachment 2575145
Storm Hurricane GIF

View attachment 2575124

View attachment 2575128

View attachment 2575131

Read it all, if this isn't exaggerated, I'm wishing you all the luck in the world.
And istg I hope those twinks suffer the worst, failing college and being mugged in the street.
You have a lot of time too, do your best. Good luck my dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LordSergiXX63, Deleted member 6128 and 11 others
Run JBB game on English foids

• +1
Reactions: watah, Shkreliii, yirma19 and 1 other person
Read every single word, best of luck bro I hope things get better for you. Your 14 so my advice would be to seize the opportunity and start mewing + looksmaxxing in general
Read it all, if this isn't exaggerated, I'm wishing you all the luck in the world.
And istg I hope those twinks suffer the worst, failing college and being mugged in the street.
You have a lot of time too, do your best. Good luck my dude.
thanks. im going to give life my all to succeed and prove others wrong when i eventually make it.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, TAChipmunk, Timmy and 2 others
Run JBB game on English foids
white girls here are disgusted by black skin. + i already have a gf shes black and looksmatched to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Jamaldickjavontus, sportsmogger and 5 others
white girls here are disgusted by black skin. + i already have a gf shes black and looksmatched to me
Girls in England like BBC

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Ruakh
Girls in England like BBC
well not where i live lol. the town i live in is very conservative and traditional many people here have never seen a black man in person unless they moved here from a city.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and sportsmogger
well not where i live lol. the town i live in is very conservative and traditional many people here have never seen a black man in person unless they moved here from a city.
How does your Tyrone brother do?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
TLDR?

Ain’t reading allat

• +1
TLDR?

Ain’t reading allat
OP gets bullied by white majority school students and had to wait in pain of a broken wrist for 45+ minutes.
His mom didn't come early and his brother beats him up too and takes his food.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Jamaldickjavontus, subanimal and 5 others
TLDR?

Ain’t reading allat
rich tall white boys bully poor black kid and break his wrist. black kid will attempt to moneymax, looksmax and prove them wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, the MOUSE and PseudoMaxxer
OP gets bullied by white majority school students and had to wait in pain of a broken wrist for 45+ minutes.
His mom didn't come early and his brother beats him up too and takes his food.
what a fucking loser ahahahahahahaha

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zerohopecel, Shkreliii, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
Then why tf you still here. Move out

• +1
Then why tf you still here. Move out
oh yes of course.
"mum, can we please move to a completely different house in a city that we cant afford to live in for no significant reason??"

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, scrunchables, zerohopecel and 7 others
oh yes of course.
"mum, can we please move to a completely different house in a city that we cant afford to live in for no significant reason??"
I really feel bad for you man.
Hope that things work out for you, stay strong brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Shkreliii, TAChipmunk and 2 others
didn't read but i saw that u have "christpilled" under your name, so you'll be alright. faith is all you need.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Deleted member 6128, ICXCLuvr and 10 others
Tales from stormfront

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, GuyFromSingapore and Ruakh
stfu

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, Shkreliii, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person

View attachment 2575145
Storm Hurricane GIF

View attachment 2575124

View attachment 2575128

View attachment 2575131

Attachments

• Snapchat-300196407.jpg
    Snapchat-300196407.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zerohopecel, Shkreliii, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others

View attachment 2575145
Storm Hurricane GIF

View attachment 2575124

View attachment 2575128

View attachment 2575131

IMG 5620

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shkreliii, mulattomaxxing, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Just Roid and become a BBC ogre. That way no one will bother you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, TAChipmunk, Pikabro and 1 other person
All uk niggas should topboymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Pikabro, try2beme and 1 other person
stopped reading when I realized u were a nigger

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, TAChipmunk, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others

View attachment 2575145
Storm Hurricane GIF

View attachment 2575124

View attachment 2575128

View attachment 2575131

Try to move to west or south London it's full of ethnics I'm the only British person

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Shkreliii, TAChipmunk and 2 others
Try to move to west or south London it's full of ethnics I'm the only British person
was born in south london but i got cucked by my dad and he moved us north :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Ricky212 and try2beme
was born in south london but i got cucked by my dad and he moved us north :feelswhy:
If it is getting that brutal for you I would just tell your dad

• +1
Does your brother give a shit what they do to you?

• +1
Does your brother give a shit what they do to you?
he doesnt know its happening. not like he would care anyways hes a faggot if i told him he would laugh at me

• +1
he doesnt know its happening. not like he would care anyways hes a faggot if i told him he would laugh at me
Does he suckup to the white kids?

• +1

View attachment 2575145
Storm Hurricane GIF

View attachment 2575124

View attachment 2575128

View attachment 2575131

i only skimmed the post but it they were laughing at you for being a weak pussy not for being ethnic

man up and see how they respect you

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Shkreliii, zan and 2 others

View attachment 2575145
Storm Hurricane GIF

View attachment 2575124

View attachment 2575128

View attachment 2575131

Learn mma and gymmaxx so next time someone messes with you beat the shit out of them (carry a knife in case)

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, !MagicMan777 and Ruakh
Did you just say you are 5 ft 2
IMG 3565

• +1
one of my classmates is 4'10 i'd rope if i were him tbh
Bruh when i was 14 i was 5 ft 11 and i got bullied
Tf Is 5 ft 2

can you post pics? Or pm atleast

• +1
London ethnic here

I slayed the most I ever had when i lived up north, in an irrelevant town

As a 6’2 nichemaxxed latino mutt

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, TAChipmunk and Ruakh
least retarded larper

• WTF
  • +1
do you have bbc

• +1

View attachment 2575145
Storm Hurricane GIF

View attachment 2575124

View attachment 2575128

View attachment 2575131

Brutal. cumskins virtue signal about "black history month" but are the most racist vile creatures. Since you are quite young, your aim should be to mew, eat proper food (ik that's gonna be quite difficult) and get strong and muscular. Attempt to become gymmaxxed like your brother. Do you have any friends?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Shkreliii, Maalik and 1 other person
one of my classmates is 4'10 i'd rope if i were him tbh
Wait you're 5'2 💀

Maybe try going to a doctor and see if you can get prescribed hgh

• +1
Brutal. cumskins virtue signal about "black history month" but are the most racist vile creatures. Since you are quite young, your aim should be to mew, eat proper food (ik that's gonna be quite difficult) and get strong and muscular. Attempt to become gymmaxxed like your brother. Do you have any friends?
yeah i have 2 friends. im around the same psl as one of them but the other mogs me to oblivion even though we are best friends. hes prob htn. brown hair blue eyes has tiktok eboy hairtstyle and shit. i've been trying to eat healthy for like 2 months now i get free meals at school and they're really nutritious steak lettuce potatoes and shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
Wait you're 5'2 💀

Maybe try going to a doctor and see if you can get prescribed hgh
i really wanna buy hgh and test because everyone in this forum says if they injected during puberty they would be moggers but its expensive as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
i really wanna buy hgh and test because everyone in this forum says if they injected during puberty they would be moggers but its expensive as fuck
How tall are your parents

• +1
How tall are your parents
dad was 6'0 i remember him telling me that. idk my mum is probably 5'3 because when i have my shoes on we're the same height

• +1
  • JFL
dad was 6'0 i remember him telling me that. idk my mum is probably 5'3 because when i have my shoes on we're the same height
Hmm go to a doctor exaggerate ur dad's height say he was like 6'5 or something and say u think ur stunted, try to get hgh prescribed

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, arterials and Ruakh