Science/STEM books pdf links megathread

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
The Fabric of the Cosmos by Brian Greene (Physics)

Brian Greene - The Fabric Of The Cosmos.htm http://rcsstewa.com/wp-content/uplo...ure-of-Reality-by-Brian-Greene-z-lib.org_.pdf

A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking (Physics)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Fiqh, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
go to sleep retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 26859
A Complete Course on Theoretical Physics (Physics)

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Its over for people that don't utillise chatgpt for their learning :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Bookmarked
i'll elevate my IQ :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick and GuyFromSingapore
STEM is for incels

All the vibrant chads/stacies at my sixth form chose humanities stuff like literature, philosophy, Religion,history or Media

physics, maths, further maths and chemistry were filled with loser studycels like me!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and GuyFromSingapore
STEM is for incels

All the vibrant chads/stacies at my sixth form chose humanities stuff like literature, philosophy, Religion,history or Media

physics, maths, further maths and chemistry were filled with loser studycels like me!
I'll pass you a secret: biology, biotechnology and veterinary medicine are university courses where up to 90% of students are women, good looking women at that. STEMcelling can pay if you know what's what :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Maalik
Physics by Giancoli.

The questions require some thinking to solve.

STEM is for incels

Over indeed 🥲

Being groomed into STEM i will never forgive

Got a bunch, might post later but I'll post this one for now. Get the entire pdf on libgen.

Good for Calc, maybe not beginner friendly. Elevated my IQ from 199 to 200 after reading it

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
"Just waste your time studying physics bro". Literally no different from just rotting with anything else, 99.99% of those dealing with this stuff will amount to nothing.

Graduate/Master's Physics textbooks