Scientific studies show men with tattoos are seen as more attractive, more masculine, healthier. Medium sized tattoos are preferred

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

Scientific studies show men with tattoos are seen as more attractive, more masculine, healthier

and women with tattoos are seen as more masculine, less attractive, more promiscuous.

Medium sized tattoos on men are preferred over no tattoos. But Large tattoos dont create any increase in attractiveness

Therefore proving that you should just get a few, dont go overboard getting ur neck and face and entire body tatted

Imo just get a sleeve or two with good artwork.

Also this proves what i was saying before. You should be pretty in your face, and in your hair, aka having curtains etc.

But this prettyboy hairstyle makes u pretty but less masculine. So to counter that, u can get some tattoos and ur masculinity will still be high

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 47332, Ryldoo IS COPING and 14 others
Im a nigger in the soul cause I like tatoos ,my soul is like the coffee I drink and the metal I listen to :black

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
Tatoos give you 10x higher risk of schizophrenia tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, niqfan625, 80iq and 3 others
The tattoos these niggas be getting are so fucking ass it made me not want to get a tattoo anymore

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 47332, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
IF you're not covered in body hair cuz of high T then cover it with tattoos
what a low iq cope

• +1
The tattoos these niggas be getting are so fucking ass it made me not want to get a tattoo anymore
just get a good tattoo then

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 47332
tattoos is for hooking up and idc bout that it's literally such a low IQ sheep thing to do now that most disgusting simps trying to thirst trap are getting tats and then acting like alphas while they just deliberatly chasing pussy while living with dad's money... cucks

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 47332, BloodClot and 3 others
good thread, deserves pin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and 5'7 zoomer
good thread, deserves pin
agreed, thanks to quoves for finding these studies and compiling it for us

i tried to find studies on tattoos before but could only find the one which says it makes them percieved healthier. idk how people find all of these scientific studies , i cant find shit when i search

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and capybara
JFL everyone and their dogs now has bs some tattoos, mofos looks like some 4 yo drawing boards. It's literally some retarded npc normie shit. "Look at me i'm so NT" :soy:

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 47332 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 47332 and Agendum
tattoos is for hooking up and idc bout that it's literally such a low IQ sheep thing to do now that most disgusting simps trying to thirst trap are getting tats and then acting like alphas while they just deliberatly chasing pussy while living with dad's money... cucks
Tbh one or two really high quality medium sized tatooes with proper meanings might be worth it but other than that I don't want to vandalise my skin

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 47332 and 1 other person
JFL everyone and their dogs now has bs some tattoos, mofos looks like some 4 yo drawing boards. It's literally some retarded npc normie shit. "Look at me i'm so NT" :soy:
IF you're not covered in body hair cuz of high T then cover it with tattoos
what a low iq cope
why do u always get a bunch of angry people whenever u mention tattoos

i feel like these are the type of guys who are just nerds and too scared to ever get one so projecting there seething negative feelings

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, 2beltshawty, nastynas and 4 others

i feel like these are the type of guys who are just nerds and too scared to ever get one so projecting there seething negative feelings
i'm angry because my parents didn't allow me to have a naruto tattoo when i was 6 years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 47332, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others

Not getting angry over tattoos. Just saying that hell of dudes I've seen get shitty tats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and Deleted member 26859

Because it's literally what i described. It's just a random normie shit now.

• +1
When I get out of here I'm getting a new tatt on my bicep

• +1

Scientific studies show men with tattoos are seen as more attractive, more masculine, healthier

and women with tattoos are seen as more masculine, less attractive, more promiscuous.

Medium sized tattoos on men are preferred over no tattoos. But Large tattoos dont create any increase in attractiveness

Therefore proving that you should just get a few, dont go overboard getting ur neck and face and entire body tatted

Imo just get a sleeve or two with good artwork.

Also this proves what i was saying before. You should be pretty in your face, and in your hair, aka having curtains etc.

But this prettyboy hairstyle makes u pretty but less masculine. So to counter that, u can get some tattoos and ur masculinity will still be high

You forgot to add that this only work if you are a tall HTN+ Wide framed Men
Its like Facial Scar ,
A lot of studies said that it make women go crazy , but it is only on a Tall wide framed men , it look High T and Masculine asf

Imagine this on a Short Ugly LTN...
it just boost the Subhumanity...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 47332
You forgot to add that this only work if you are a tall HTN+ Wide framed Men
Its like Facial Scar ,
A lot of studies said that it make women go crazy , but it is only on a Tall wide framed men , it look High T and Masculine asf
View attachment 2481339
Imagine this on a Short Ugly LTN...
it just boost the Subhumanity...
View attachment 2481344
Nigga did u just put Adam Sandler on HTN+????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 47332 and 2 others
Nigga did u just put Adam Sandler on HTN+????
Adam Driver , and it doesnt matter since the pic come from a movie and this guy is a tall wide framed statumaxxed normie wich makes him chad SMV

• +1
Adam Driver , and it doesnt matter since the pic come from a movie and this guy is a tall wide framed statumaxxed normie wich makes him chad SMV
Doesn't matter whats that fagg name is
He not even a normie and avg frame. Get this nigga off your gallery. But still good smv tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and gtsvipere
dont get tats if you dont look like a badboy already, its laughably obvious when a dweeb has tattoos only to look cool or more masc, tats became so bluepill its makes me not want any

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and Deleted member 47332
Remember that tattoos contain heavy metals!
There are, however, “non toxic” inks.
People need to know this if they plan on having them done.
Imo these are the best tattoos (for SMV)
6C6A1A51 D58D 4FB0 9387 C24FE9B2C61E

I’m gonna get a non toxic knight or some shit on my upper left back with potentially a red glow around it.
Sick tbh

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 47332
Probably best to get a sleeve for visibility.

• +1
new day new cope
403C590B 7F45 49E5 8539 D959AFA7FAB3

C7289734 F346 4FC4 A370 DA8A228DE550

192AD352 E852 4337 AE36 2A11091F8F87
61B85B31 8209 4B32 809E 06EA871641DC
69C2CCCB 4F78 4D02 89B3 E58FFC7C9AE8

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, SteveRogers and Deleted member 47332
Yeah they should have work with their hard labour in low paying jobs like "real men" and not try to get girls till they were 30 right ?

This whole pseudo mascuilinity stuff from redpill folks is just about making men sissified slave workers like ants.

• +1
It’s the other way around. Attractive men are more likely to get tattoos.

• +1
It’s the other way around. Attractive men are more likely to get tattoos.
the study wasnt about that. it was showing the same man with or without the tattoo.

• +1
the study wasnt about that. it was showing the same man with or without the tattoo.

Oh, my bad. Although I’d bet those men fit certain features. The average incel will look like shit with a tattoo.

• +1
  • +1
Attractive to 40yo siphilis foids with tats and trucker boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 47332
  • +1
  • +1
just deny scientific studies theory while ur GF fucks tatted chads
I can also pull put a study out of my ass saying foids see tatted guys as ugly you just have tl search your opinion on studies.com and pray someone did it

• +1
I can also pull put a study out of my ass saying foids see tatted guys as ugly you just have tl search your opinion on studies.com and pray someone did it
they did that study. and girls didnt find it ugly. they preferred medium sized tattoos over no tattoos

• +1
they did that study. and girls didnt find it ugly. they preferred medium sized tattoos over no tattoos
My point is that I can search up a study in which girls didnt like tatted guys and would probably find many, just like you found this one but with the opposite pov

• +1
My point is that I can search up a study in which girls didnt like tatted guys and would probably find many, just like you found this one but with the opposite pov
but there isnt any studies which show that because its not true

hence why so many guys get tattoos

• +1
I can search up a study denying blackpill but that doesnt deny it right?? Its obvious

• +1
but there isnt any studies which show that because its not true

hence why so many guys get tattoos
Over with tattoos. They add 0 and when you age and your skin stretches they look like infectious spots on your skin

• +1
Over with tattoos. They add 0 and when you age and your skin stretches they look like infectious spots on your skin
People get hyped up with the idea of raising psl by just getting paint on their skin but it will never work. Tattoos only work on girls who like ogres and these ogres can look more ogre with tats or alr good looking ppl who didnt even need them

• +1
ur a nerd who would get bullied by me in school

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and Deleted member 26859
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 47332