Scientific studies show men with tattoos are seen as more attractive, more masculine, healthier. Medium sized tattoos are preferred

Tattoos are such a looksmin

Scientific studies show men with tattoos are seen as more attractive, more masculine, healthier

and women with tattoos are seen as more masculine, less attractive, more promiscuous.

Medium sized tattoos on men are preferred over no tattoos. But Large tattoos dont create any increase in attractiveness

Therefore proving that you should just get a few, dont go overboard getting ur neck and face and entire body tatted

Imo just get a sleeve or two with good artwork.

Also this proves what i was saying before. You should be pretty in your face, and in your hair, aka having curtains etc.

But this prettyboy hairstyle makes u pretty but less masculine. So to counter that, u can get some tattoos and ur masculinity will still be high

only works if ur already chad

I know blackpillers are pro tattoo, but what do red and blue pillars think?

I know blackpillers are pro tattoo, but what do red and blue pillars think?
i think most blackpillers are anti tattoo cos they think genes is everything

redpillers probably more pro-tattoo, bluepillers probably mixed bag

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

Scientific studies show men with tattoos are seen as more attractive, more masculine, healthier

and women with tattoos are seen as more masculine, less attractive, more promiscuous.

Medium sized tattoos on men are preferred over no tattoos. But Large tattoos dont create any increase in attractiveness

Therefore proving that you should just get a few, dont go overboard getting ur neck and face and entire body tatted

Imo just get a sleeve or two with good artwork.

Also this proves what i was saying before. You should be pretty in your face, and in your hair, aka having curtains etc.

But this prettyboy hairstyle makes u pretty but less masculine. So to counter that, u can get some tattoos and ur masculinity will still be high

Little do you know tattoos are cucking ur hormones

ok lil nibba

ah yes great study. an instagram video with a guys face blurred out

there is a very strict requirements on the ink they use.

ah yes great study. an instagram video with a guys face blurred out

there is a very strict requirements on the ink they use.
How do you know

How do you know
because i used to be deep into the tattoo industry and i meet with high tier tattoo artists and talk about stuff like that

because i used to be deep into the tattoo industry and i meet with high tier tattoo artists and talk about stuff like that
I’d rather fly to Africa complete a great task and then award me with a bad ass tattoo made from their natural dyes tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I’d rather fly to Africa complete a great task and then award me with a bad ass tattoo made from their natural dyes tbh
have fun with cancer

My point is that I can search up a study in which girls didnt like tatted guys and would probably find many, just like you found this one but with the opposite pov
No you can't

God, enough of this already. LITERALLY EVERY NORMIE HAS A SLEEVE TAT AT MY GYM RIGHT NOW.
It's fucking laughable. Dude, bro, your face looks like a mouse, do you think Stacies at gym don't know you got that sleeve tat because of that cope study?
Dear god, at this point actual Chads seem to be smoothskins and every balding pleb coper has "tattoomaxxed" because "muh SMV" KYS

dont get tats if you dont look like a badboy already, its laughably obvious when a dweeb has tattoos only to look cool or more masc, tats became so bluepill its makes me not want any