Scientifically Big cock is Alpha and Small Penis is Beta

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
The head of a penis looks like an army helmet as it is designed to scoop other men's cum out of a woman when you fuck her to help spread your genes by preventing others from getting her pregnant. This implies you are fucking other men's women.

Having a big cock also implies you are designed to fuck many women as it does have evolutionary downsides.

Having a small penis/dicklet reduces chance of injury when you get attacked, it also condenses nerves and makes you cum faster. A small penis is almost like a girls clit lmao

The small penis dicklet clit mating strategy is to not have your penis damaged by others and to quickly squirt your juice in a girl secretly as fast as possible as you have your little pathetic premature ejaculation.

Meanwhile the alpha male with a big cock is not worried about getting his penis injured and sacrifices cumming quick for pulling out other mens cum with his big cock. He gets to enjoy having longer duration sex with many women out in the open with no need to quickly cum and run away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 21931, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
would girls think my dick is big at 7.5x4.9 or would they think its average cuz of the girth

would girls think my dick is big at 7.5x4.9 or would they think its average cuz of the girth
no coz its a literal pencil. Girth is way more important

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Beastchodecode and colbycovington
Small Dick Men Are Supposed to be Gay

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Roquefort, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
Theres nothing more embarrassing for a men then having a small cock second to that is being short.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 20370 and Skywalker
no coz its a literal pencil. Girth is way more important
its still above average girth according to studies you short dick retard

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
its still above average girth according to studies you short dick retard
I literally dickmog you idk what u on about, just start sitting on the chair in the corner when im around coz u KNOW its cucking time

I literally dickmog you idk what u on about, just start sitting on the chair in the corner when im around coz u KNOW its cucking time
cool

and i face and body mog you

lets see who fucks more whores

actually it’s the opposite big penis = beta
small penis = short king alpha male

• Ugh..
Reactions: GoodLookinSquirrel
Its because small penis men dont have to compete because they are aesthetically superior while the big cock men have to resort to rape their sloopy seconds and scoop out their cum to have a chance

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Beastchodecode, WeiWei and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: User49
yeh but showers are scientifically subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: GoodLookinSquirrel
Big cock hurts the ladies. G-spot is only 3 inches deep, anything more than 5 is excessive

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Beastchodecode and GoodLookinSquirrel
gayest forum ever

• +1
Reactions: buflek
lol when ur stressed ur dick shrinks homie ur body is built to put ur cock in sport mode when needed