Sclera-maxxing. How to whiten/brighten the whites of the eye.

J

Jigen

Kraken
This is my first ever official guide and I’m typing it from a smartphone. So my apologies in advance for any formatting errors

Now let’s begin :Comfy:

What exactly is the sclera might you ask?
7D1CCA40 9E06 41C2 ACC9 C86ABF7D12F9

The Sclera of the eye is the outermost layer of the eye, usually white in color and is a soft tissue that surrounds the eye and protects the inner layers of the eye from foreign objects that we encounter in our environment. It also serves to maintain the overall shape of the eye.

What makes white scleras attractive in humans and why is it important for them to be white?
It’s simple, white scleras are a sign of good health, a good lifestyle and good genetic prowess amongst other things of course. Discolored scleras are not only aesthetically unpleasing but are a sign of poor health, a bad diet, and people will always think you are high on drugs, tired, or sick. And these factors are a big No no when it comes to first impressions. Whether it be dating, a job interview, or a family reunion.
F4F4A44B AB23 4214 A481 F95ED5283651

If you ask someone which set of eyes in the photo above looks the most attractive. 99% will say that the bottom right look attractive. Despite all other factors of the eye area being the same. The set with the WHITE scleras look the most attractive. And this is an underrated factor of looksmaxxing that is rarely talked about here.

What causes the Scleras to be discolored in the first place?
There are many things that can cause the whites of the eye to discolor but for the sake of this thread. I’m just gonna go over the main things.
1. Lack of sleep:
Lack of sleep decreases oxygen that is available for the eyes; this causes blood vessels to dilate and give the appearance of being red or bloodshot.

2. Smoking or drug use:
It’s pretty much commonly known that smoking substances like marijuana or vaping can dilute the blood vessels in the eye or make them super dry and this can also cause the eye to develop a red tint.

This is what your eyes may look like
7B9816F9 48B2 4ED6 A830 118D0DFD918D

3. Juandice:
I imagine this doesn’t affect many of the users here as this is a liver condition that causes the liver to not being to process red blood cells correctly and thus leads to a buildup of bilirubin that causes the eyes as well as the skin to develop a yellow tint to it.

If you’re eyes look like this, it may be a sign of a liver failure and you should see a doctor immediately:
C746A3C3 3222 4435 89CC A063DDE101CD

4. Melanin deposits:
This likely doesn’t affect many of the white or very light skin posters here. This is more commonly found in those with Fitzpatrick 6 skin and less commonly Fitzpatrick 5. But essentially when the body produces too much melanin which can be a caused my many things including excess UV exposure, genetics, or some type of injury. But when the body produces too much melanin, you’ll start to see it in places you don’t want it, and one of those places is the Sclera of the eye.

Here is an example of what that would look like
A884A2D8 5649 48DB AA13 B02D2AD30865

Now that we’ve discussed some things that can cause the eyes to become discolored, now let’s talk about some solutions. One of which I’ve been doing my research on for a while and I’ve been experimenting with myself and I’ve gotten promising results from :).

1. Improve your lifestyle:
This one is obvious, but before you spend money on any potential remedies. You should do what’s free and easy. And that is to get more sleep, ideally 7-9 hours per night, depending on your age. Eating healthier will also help, avoid eating fatty foods or food that is heavily processed ass these types of foods often contain artificial flavoring, preservatives, etc that when I’m the body, can’t be properly digested and thus linger around and cause issues. And STOP 🛑 doing drugs. Not only is it a looksmin in many other aspects of how you look, but it will make your eyes look like shit and you’ll look low class. Doing these things will drastically improve the look of your eyes.

3. Supplementation
Glutathione (Liposomal high dosage or injections) + Vit C is really the only stack that can lighten eyes as Glutathione inhibits tyrosinase and clears free radicals from the body. Vitamin C will aid in the overall lightening effects. So this stack will help whiten your scleras.

Links for both:
Liposomal Glutathione 700MG $34.99
NutriFlair Liposomal Glutathione Setria® 700mg - Pure Reduced, Stable, Active Form L Glutathione reductase (GSH), Enhanced Absorption - Non GMO Antioxidant, Detox, Cardiovascular, Brain, Immune Health https://a.co/d/3TWdckr

Vitamin C 1000MG $25.99
Sports Research Vitamin C 1000mg - Non-GMO Project Verified Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Supplement for Immune Support & Antioxidant Protection | Vegan Friendly, 8 Month Supply (240 Count) https://a.co/d/6dLM7QZ

4. EYE DROPS:
This should be a no brainer as eye drops are typically used to fix the majority of issues regarding the eyes. But these two drops will have the best effect on lightening/whitening scleras

1. Lumify eye drops:

These drops are solely designed for those with red colored scleras, if lifestyle improvements don’t reduce the redness in your eyes, these should do the trick. Although I’m warning, do not get too reliant on these drops as chronic use isn’t good for the eyes. Only use if your going out on a date, or about to take some photos or something like that.
F8F4157D B3F8 4364 9E78 3E72C073DF5A

LUMIFY Redness Reliever Eye Drops 0.25 Ounce (7.5mL) https://a.co/d/fTktmQU

NOW THESE LAST DROPS ARE THE HOLY GRAIL. Amongst other softmaxxes have made my eyes pretty white. They are expensive as hell. But if you slight brown or grey tinted eyes that look dull. These drops will bring life back into your eyes. With the main side effect being that they make the eyes watery for a while.

30C9B356 CFD5 4838 A230 B434BB3D9FB0

These drops cost about $45 in the US, maybe more if you’re overseas and have to import. But they are 100% worth the cost and will ASCEND your scleras.

MY RESULTS:
016F7AB3 E7A1 43D7 92FD F49731B1C383

7096FDD6 92CA 4765 9784 CE96000BF406

both of these photos were taken in similar lighting, the 2nd actually being under shittier yellow overhead lighting that normally make my eyes appear darker. And despite this. They still look better than in the former pic.

If you reached the end, thanks for reading my thread. And happy looksmaxxing. Again apologies for any shitty formatting.
Thanks Thank You GIF by Lumi

@mrriceguy @AscendingHero @TRUE_CEL @Dr. Mog @St.TikTokcel @Tallooksmaxxer @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Xangsane @Preston @Artemis

Attachments

• F3B6341C-5956-4858-89AE-C6775545E8DF.jpeg
    F3B6341C-5956-4858-89AE-C6775545E8DF.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: laaltin, the_nextDavidLaid, dannydipss and 25 others
Legit. You want to have your sclera as white as your teeth, so go to the orthodontist too :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 12PSLsubhuman, AscendingHero and 2 others
Legit. You want to have your sclera as white as your teeth, so go to the orthodontist too :feelshah:
I guess so but when you have a lot scleral show then it's ogre.

sad that good threads like these get buried under all the bs on here recently

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, oxymoron and Jigen
I worked with a somali guy that had white teeth and yellow sclera, looked like shit lol.

But long term this will damage your eyes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, Jigen and MaxillaMaxing
Mine used to look so white that people thought there's something wrong with them

Maybe average white looks better than super white

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
sad that good threads like these get buried under all the bs on here recently
Yeah racebait threads get the most clout here. I can see why a lot of high IQ posters jumped ship.

Mine used to look so white that people thought there's something wrong with them

Maybe average white looks better than super white
Agreed, I think it depends on lighting though. In store fluorescent lighting for example. Bright white mogs.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing

• +1
Reactions: KhakiPeach67
stole my thread you black fuck

This is my first ever official guide and I’m typing it from a smartphone. So my apologies in advance for any formatting errors

Now let’s begin :Comfy:

What exactly is the sclera might you ask?
View attachment 2117751

The Sclera of the eye is the outermost layer of the eye, usually white in color and is a soft tissue that surrounds the eye and protects the inner layers of the eye from foreign objects that we encounter in our environment. It also serves to maintain the overall shape of the eye.

What makes white scleras attractive in humans and why is it important for them to be white?
It’s simple, white scleras are a sign of good health, a good lifestyle and good genetic prowess amongst other things of course. Discolored scleras are not only aesthetically unpleasing but are a sign of poor health, a bad diet, and people will always think you are high on drugs, tired, or sick. And these factors are a big No no when it comes to first impressions. Whether it be dating, a job interview, or a family reunion.
View attachment 2117760
If you ask someone which set of eyes in the photo above looks the most attractive. 99% will say that the bottom right look attractive. Despite all other factors of the eye area being the same. The set with the WHITE scleras look the most attractive. And this is an underrated factor of looksmaxxing that is rarely talked about here.

What causes the Scleras to be discolored in the first place?
There are many things that can cause the whites of the eye to discolor but for the sake of this thread. I’m just gonna go over the main things.
1. Lack of sleep:
Lack of sleep decreases oxygen that is available for the eyes; this causes blood vessels to dilate and give the appearance of being red or bloodshot.

2. Smoking or drug use:
It’s pretty much commonly known that smoking substances like marijuana or vaping can dilute the blood vessels in the eye or make them super dry and this can also cause the eye to develop a red tint.

This is what your eyes may look like
View attachment 2117767

3. Juandice:
I imagine this doesn’t affect many of the users here as this is a liver condition that causes the liver to not being to process red blood cells correctly and thus leads to a buildup of bilirubin that causes the eyes as well as the skin to develop a yellow tint to it.

If you’re eyes look like this, it may be a sign of a liver failure and you should see a doctor immediately:
View attachment 2117771

4. Melanin deposits:
This likely doesn’t affect many of the white or very light skin posters here. This is more commonly found in those with Fitzpatrick 6 skin and less commonly Fitzpatrick 5. But essentially when the body produces too much melanin which can be a caused my many things including excess UV exposure, genetics, or some type of injury. But when the body produces too much melanin, you’ll start to see it in places you don’t want it, and one of those places is the Sclera of the eye.

Here is an example of what that would look like
View attachment 2117774

Now that we’ve discussed some things that can cause the eyes to become discolored, now let’s talk about some solutions. One of which I’ve been doing my research on for a while and I’ve been experimenting with myself and I’ve gotten promising results from :).

1. Improve your lifestyle:
This one is obvious, but before you spend money on any potential remedies. You should do what’s free and easy. And that is to get more sleep, ideally 7-9 hours per night, depending on your age. Eating healthier will also help, avoid eating fatty foods or food that is heavily processed ass these types of foods often contain artificial flavoring, preservatives, etc that when I’m the body, can’t be properly digested and thus linger around and cause issues. And STOP 🛑doing drugs. Not only is it a looksmin in many other aspects of how you look, but it will make your eyes look like shit and you’ll look low class. Doing these things will drastically improve the look of your eyes.

3. Supplementation
Glutathione (Liposomal high dosage or injections) + Vit C is really the only stack that can lighten eyes as Glutathione inhibits tyrosinase and clears free radicals from the body. Vitamin C will aid in the overall lightening effects. So this stack will help whiten your scleras.

Links for both:
Liposomal Glutathione 700MG $34.99
NutriFlair Liposomal Glutathione Setria® 700mg - Pure Reduced, Stable, Active Form L Glutathione reductase (GSH), Enhanced Absorption - Non GMO Antioxidant, Detox, Cardiovascular, Brain, Immune Health https://a.co/d/3TWdckr

Vitamin C 1000MG $25.99
Sports Research Vitamin C 1000mg - Non-GMO Project Verified Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Supplement for Immune Support & Antioxidant Protection | Vegan Friendly, 8 Month Supply (240 Count) https://a.co/d/6dLM7QZ

4. EYE DROPS:
This should be a no brainer as eye drops are typically used to fix the majority of issues regarding the eyes. But these two drops will have the best effect on lightening/whitening scleras

1. Lumify eye drops:

These drops are solely designed for those with red colored scleras, if lifestyle improvements don’t reduce the redness in your eyes, these should do the trick. Although I’m warning, do not get too reliant on these drops as chronic use isn’t good for the eyes. Only use if your going out on a date, or about to take some photos or something like that.
View attachment 2117836

LUMIFY Redness Reliever Eye Drops 0.25 Ounce (7.5mL) https://a.co/d/fTktmQU

NOW THESE LAST DROPS ARE THE HOLY GRAIL. Amongst other softmaxxes have made my eyes pretty white. They are expensive as hell. But if you slight brown or grey tinted eyes that look dull. These drops will bring life back into your eyes. With the main side effect being that they make the eyes watery for a while.

View attachment 2117852

These drops cost about $45 in the US, maybe more if you’re overseas and have to import. But they are 100% worth the cost and will ASCEND your scleras.

MY RESULTS:
View attachment 2117856

View attachment 2117862

both of these photos were taken in similar lighting, the 2nd actually being under shittier yellow overhead lighting that normally make my eyes appear darker. And despite this. They still look better than in the former pic.

If you reached the end, thanks for reading my thread. And happy looksmaxxing. Again apologies for any shitty formatting.
Thanks Thank You GIF by Lumi

@mrriceguy @AscendingHero @TRUE_CEL @Dr. Mog @St.TikTokcel @Tallooksmaxxer @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Xangsane @Preston @Artemis
Bullshit my diet changed to white

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208-223202_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208-223202_Gallery.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 0