Hardrada

Worship Nature

4036438_1711592793723.png

Last edited:
@6ft4 forts?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Scottish Moggers

Sean Connery is the biggest mogger in your list of some of the best looking Scottish male celebrities and he looks Meditarranean if anything, not even remotely Scottish, even though he probably is North Atlantid.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Sean Connery is the biggest mogger in your list of some of the best looking Scottish male celebrities and he looks Meditarranean if anything, not even remotely Scottish, even though he probably is North Atlantid.
What does north Atlantid mean

any good looks they have are negated by that annoying accent

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Brus Wane
He looked insanely good for his time, no homo.

If he were Bond today, they'd have to do something about those nasolabial folds.

He looked insanely good for his time, no homo.

If he were Bond today, they'd have to do something about those nasolabial folds.
He grew up poor as fuck as well it's all down to genetics. His younger brother has good eyes but is chinless

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
he was a mogger for his time but I don't think he holds up by modern standards, beauty standards are cultural to an extent. E.g. this guy, Frank Liszt, was considered one of the most gl guys in the world in his time

Last edited:
he was a mogger for his time but I don't think he holds up by modern standards, beauty standards are cultural to an extent. E.g. this guy, Frank Liszt, was considered one of the most gl guys in the world in his time
View attachment 2824106View attachment 2824107View attachment 2824109
liszt was a top tier musician and hence statusmaxed which is why he was probably the most photographed person of the 19th century

also sean connery looks old in that pic when he seemed to be acting for the james bond film

• JFL
You forgot this one, Rob Paul

• JFL
Him and the first guy. Plus Sean Connery is also part Irish. Most Scottish people in Glasgow are part Irish not to mention dal riata. Of course most white people in UK have part Irish. I haven't heard of Sean Connery being Spanish although I read the dominant haplogroup in western Europe is haplogroup r1b. So am guessing they are more closely related. He also wore a wig in bond and he must have been able to tan well which isn't too uncommon here as people think.

• +1
Reactions: john2

That whit at the end is so Glaswegian. I am Glaswegian so I would know. They are what we would call neds and we also have a drug problem in Scotland and Glasgow and Dundee are the worst areas. Fun fact GTA rockstar North came from Dundee a game about crime lmao. Trainspotting from Glasgow.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Gargantuan
Last edited: