Sean O Pry and Chico are 100% blackpilled

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
I've seen alot of people call them bluepilled after watching their recent podcast because they were saying shit like 'ohhh it's way more important to be a good person than to 'mog'' but it's not like they can publicly and openly admit the brutal reality out loud, like do you really expect them to be like 'yeah you guys are right, your face, race and height are all that matters and it's over for most of you' JFLLLL ofc they're not gonna fucking say that the mainstream media would go insane and they'd get called psychopaths.

With how much they're worshipped on incel communities and seeing blackpill vidoes with statistics and tinder experiments and just reflecting on their own live's in general there's 0% chance they don't personally believe in the blackpill, but rule 1# of the blackpill is that you never talk about it publicly which they're doing and i don't blame them at all i would do the same.

EDIT : before any of you say no shit theyre blackpilled everyone is subconsciously but im arguing that THEYRE CONSCIOUSLY BLACKPILLED

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel, qqpkp and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, qqpkp, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
yeah no shit, the models who would be wageslaving at mcdonalds if they didn’t luck out on genes are blackpilled. mind blowing discovery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, pig_face, aspiringexcel and 7 others
they are afraid of upcoming competition

an incel getting obo, trimax, fillers, hairtransplants, LL and muscle implants will brutally steal their girlfriends and they will enjoy it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel, the next o'pry and 11 others
Wait, there were people who really believed they were bluepilled in this site?
They literally model, so ofc makeup, frauding, lighting, etc, etc should be well known to them

They are just appealing to the masses, like everyone should be

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 34058
Everyone is subconsciously blackpilled and knows looks matter lol.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LancasteR, Deleted member 34058 and 3 others
Everyone is subconsciously blackpilled and knows looks matter lol.
yeah obv but i'm saying i think they're 100% CONSCIOUSLY blackpilled, because they know about this community so they've definitely seen blackpill content

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
If you're gonna mog why not mog to help the community

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, dimorphism, Primalsplit and 1 other person

an incel getting obo, trimax, fillers, hairtransplants, LL and muscle implants will brutally steal their girlfriends and they will enjoy it
they're scared of my ascension :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and buflek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and wsada
no shit sherlock

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Obviously they know incel that's why they R taking fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and yeeyeeslayer

they fear Rich Cooper with his red-pilled slaying tactics

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and buflek
why even make this thread

who tf cares

are you 16??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Primalsplit
they are dumb as fuck

I mog them both

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
cuz i felt like it?

This entire community apparently

no, you?
why do you have the need to enforce the blackpill idology on everything??

its cringy

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and yeeyeeslayer
you can't be subconciously blackpilled. to be blackpilled implies a state of conscious awareness of the biologically and evolutionary mechanisms involved in attraction and looks. they definitely do not have intellectual acknowledgement of the true advantages of looks. i think they would benefit from a cursory introduction to blackpill by faceandlms or some other online presence who truly comprehends the blacpill

• +1
Reactions: randomop and yeeyeeslayer
why do you have the need to enforce the blackpill idology on everything??
I don’t bro I support gate keeping the blackpill, I believe the world is better off without this shit being mainstream tbh

I don’t bro I support gate keeping the blackpill, I believe the world is better off without this shit being mainstream tbh
i was talking about you assuming that sean and chico are some sort of dark triad manipulators that are only interested in self benefit and shit..
and how theyre "aware' of the ideology and utilize it for their advantages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and yeeyeeslayer
i was talking about you assuming that sean and chico are some sort of dark triad manipulators that are only interested in self benefit and shit..
nah thats not the narrative i was trying to push in this thread, i literally said i dont blame them for not saying the truth and that i wouldve dont the same

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
they dont give a shit about muh dark triad jfl
they just act bluepilled cause anyone with >80 IQ knows that spreading blackpill while being a top male model will make everyone see you as a piece of shit, that's not dark triad, that's common sense.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and yeeyeeslayer
can anyone explain me what mog means i just wanna be your sweetheart fuckin come here gimme ur heart just u and me till inifity i cant fuckikng btreathe too much ecstasy

• JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, Niksy and yeeyeeslayer
can anyone explain me what mog means i just wanna be your sweetheart fuckin come here gimme ur heart just u and me till inifity i cant fuckikng btreathe too much ecstasy
bye bye!

• JFL
Reactions: grief
ew tiktok

never seen any normie claim muh looks dont matter

blackpillers overvalue it tho
PUA scammers used to but that shit doesnt work on normies anymore the blackpill is spreading

• +1
Reactions: randomop
you guys think you invented genetic determinism theory, that's insane

blackpill has been here forever

they definitely do not have intellectual acknowledgement of the true advantages of looks.
they absolutely do by now, some of these male models and PSL gods are confirmed to have browsed these forums and communities, if not they they 100% know they exist. Like Jordan barette is confirmed to have been lurking here at some point.
i think they would benefit from a cursory introduction to blackpill by faceandlms or some other online presence who truly comprehends the blacpill
I'm 100% certain they've seen vidoes like that, they're now aware of how much they're worshipped in these communities i'm sure they've taken at least an hour of their time to explore the community and watch some blackpilled content.

Last edited:
I've seen alot of people call them bluepilled after watching their recent podcast because they were saying shit like 'ohhh it's way more important to be a good person than to 'mog'' but it's not like they can publicly and openly admit the brutal reality out loud, like do you really expect them to be like 'yeah you guys are right, your face, race and height are all that matters and it's over for most of you' JFLLLL ofc they're not gonna fucking say that the mainstream media would go insane and they'd get called psychopaths.

With how much they're worshipped on incel communities and seeing blackpill vidoes with statistics and tinder experiments and just reflecting on their own live's in general there's 0% chance they don't personally believe in the blackpill, but rule 1# of the blackpill is that you never talk about it publicly which they're doing and i don't blame them at all i would do the same.

EDIT : before any of you say no shit theyre blackpilled everyone is subconsciously but im arguing that THEYRE CONSCIOUSLY BLACKPILLED
Exactly, sean opry claimed to not know what mog means or mew means but jordan barret legit tagged him several times in lookism insta posts

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Barrett is the true blackpilled

Neither of them know what it’s like to be an actual slayer because of their undereye

Meanwhile in Asia the topic of blackpill and redpill are talking openly in school cafeteria and workplaces.

They already had/have successful lifes, they don't need to destroy their peace of mind just to please Incels.

In the end of the day, we're all on our own, no such a thing as allies.